Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) (89873 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Jacuzzi77(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.
... SMH. See wat u've turned urself into...
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:24am On Mar 15, 2020
gypsey:
who gives a shiit!! i would fu ck any female as long as they are not 60 years old or a minor or a family member. any female from 20 years old to 50 years old i would fu ck, from married women, prostitutes or so called girlfriends I would fu ck!

so far i have fu cked nearly 155 women some of them i cannot even remember their names or their faces, i don't need to remember their names or faces.

Fu cking is what my dick is made for, i will carry on fu cking until my dick falls off and stop working, fu cking is good if humans fu cked themselves more often we wouldn't have time to hate each other. grin fu cking can heal the world of hatreds. so let's get fu cking and stop arguing and fighting.
jeez! You are so f.ucked up mehn. shocked cool
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2020
tobicool:

Epic! @Bolded.
grin grin grin
I hardly think of sex and now I know why.
hahahaha! Davish222 got you, didn't he?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2020
ogbonti:

truth is Nigerian guys in Nigeria dont respect themselves - In the western world women practically beg you for sex

in Nigeria u see men going bankrupt just to make a girl let them fv ck and that has to do with a lot of inferiority complex

it defies the laws of economics that says "where supply rises demand falls" the supply of kpekus far exceeds the availability of gbola

Nigerian men are like eskimos - in the midst of abundant ice- BUT unlike eskimos, we are so willing to buy ice

I have said it time and time again that IF every naija man is like me- no girl will drink even a free malt on a man's head in Nigeria

the ladies will spend on me like crazy just to get laid - grin

lastly - i got baptized when i just arrived America decades ago - JUST FRESH FROM NIGERIA i was spending like crazy on this cute chic close to

my apartment complex - one day she sat me down and asked me, why are u always trying to buy me things? I looked at her rather confused

i thought she should be glad that i am spending on her - she concluded , whatever u want from me - i need it more from you - u dont have to do

all these and that is what nigerian guys do - they dont respect their wallet and i dont like that - THAT EXPERIENCE CHANGED ME FOREVER!!!
#my newest best friend

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Elxandre(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2020
gypsey:
yes, i have caught STD numerous times, STDs are curable with antibiotics.

Do you know that you can fu ck just once and contract STD? just one time fu ck.
Not all are curable na.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2020
Maryjane001:

I think you should ask urself if you can stand ur ground no matter the pressure and not give in to sex.
Or do u just drill any hole dat passes by?
Not really dear, ain't meet a woman for long now. I gotta be financially stable a little, got so much to worry about. Happy Sunday!
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Blyzz:
Not really dear, ain't meet a woman for long now. I gotta be financially stable a little, got so much to worry about. Happy Sunday!
Datz my Nigga.....
Forget about the girls.....
Hustle and make money now...
Na gals go even dey pursue u sotey u go even tire.
I salute ur wisdom ��
Have a lovely week ahead

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2020
Maryjane001:

Datz my Nigga.....
Forget about the girls.....
Hustle and make money now...
Na gals go even dey pursue u sotey u go even tire.
I salute ur wisdom ��
Have a lovely week ahead
Hmm, hope you understand the meaning of Nigga?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Mypeople2(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.
Na so.You forgot to say women are the most pretenders,even when she is dying she can never say she wants sex .Why are you people like that ?Una can form for Africa

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Kinjikitileking(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fortuna2:
���
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blyzz:
Hmm, hope you understand the meaning of Nigga?
No, educate me
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Mftivi: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fortuna2:
Many men out there will burst your bubble lol! snub you and swerve like you got corona, I enjoy snubbing girls who believes because they are cute every man will be at their beck and call and the surprise on their face, "hysterical".
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Maryjane001:

No, educate me
it original word is Nigger, then later changed to nigga. It an offensive word for a black person. When whites calls a black person nigger, they're insulting the said person. Blacks later call them neggro

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Budline1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
franchasng:
what you said is true for mostly broke guys, but not completely true for a financially well to do guy with great prospects.

If you are doing well for yourself as a guy, no matter how pretty or sexy the girl is and how much u are tempted by her, u will always be scared and wary of the girl's intention cos she must be up to something more than the sex. Maybe a blackmail, maybe to milk you financially, maybe a setup, etc.

Right now, when a cute lady smiles at me or give off a green vibe, I get wary and somehow cautious because my mind will be telling me that she is up to something fishy.

So when a man have so much to lose; reputation, money, etc, he doesn't jump into every available pussy, he will start to get scared of so many things unlike when he is financially broke and struggling.

Except the man or guy in question is a drunk who drinks a lot and always act under alcohol or narcotic influence.

For me, for some years now, I always prefer a girl I hunt down myself than a girl that comes after me cos my mind will be wary of her moves that she is up to something fishy even though my John Thomas maybe acting foolishly, my cautiousness and fear of blackmail and other issues will bring it's senses back

You are so damn right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Budline1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
omale88:
I've said no to lots of ladies including one who gave a perfect split in my office,the lady crossed the line because I was like father to her then 7 year old girl,her daughter was fund of me she had to drag her mum over to my place everyday after school just to say hi and get a high five,her mum was tripping and started asking when I would visit her since her girl likes me?to cut the story,this girls mum came to my office on a Saturday as early as 6a.m, she said she had a surgery under her tigh right below her butt and wants to show we lol,before I could say Jack naso this edo woman fold skirt lift leg yakpa! see me see the nice clean shaved odourless coin slot looking kpekus staring at me through her net transparent pant,mamygift was like 'you done see am? I replied' yes wo i Don see am,she was now looking at me smiling with her pritty face in a sort of you know what's up kind of gesture,the woman shock as I put her leg down and restored her skirt and told her sorry, come see as she start to give me excuse,she said she bought a carpet and needs some one to help her take it home,see as water full her eyes that day,I said I got work to do she should ask someone else,she left looking disappointed and angry. not all men are dogs for ladies ball game,men like me we get to choose what happens to us.

Nice. You're just like me. I can't begin to count the number of ladies I have rejected.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Elxandre:

Not all are curable na.
which ones are curable and which ones are not?

Are you speaking from experience? cheesy
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ogbonti: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
#my newest best friend

i am
so honored and grateful

thanks buddy

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ogbonti: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Kingray10:

I love your comment.

thanks buddy i am glad you do
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Jeboy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Show us your pics let's see how beautiful you are.

Staying away from sex is a personal decision. Some of us have abstain for over two years and more because we just believe its d right thing to do before we find someone to settle down with.

Fortuna2:
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Aboks(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:
“The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them”

85% of Nigera women are sexually starved both the married ones. We have more female Rapists than male Rapists.
The truth is Guys are benevolent in nature, we don’t hoard our gbola same way girls hoard their kpekus.
A broke guy hardly think of sex, but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fortuna2:
Says the ugly chick calling herself cute. Lol

Anyways I for one am not cheap and I will say no to sex from ladies I don’t know

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Opiizy(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Every Man Desires a Happy Family!
This Virus Called Premature Ejaculation and Weak Erection has destroyed lots of homes.
Inability to satisfy your woman in BED!!
You were not born that way, CURE IT NOW!! Follow this

http://Sites.google.com/view/Room-hunter
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Elxandre(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
gypsey:
which ones are curable and which ones are not?

Are you speaking from experience? cheesy
Lmao.
AIDS isn't na.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Says the ugly chick calling herself cute. Lol

Anyways I for one am not cheap and I will say no to sex from ladies I don’t know
Ode.. not every one is ugly like your sisters. Swerve!
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Kimzo: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Their replies are just so true, I could remember a particular evening my girlfriend came to visit and she was all over me, I no even look her side cos Chelsea just cut my 13k bet slip, Told her several times to let me be, next thing babe go lock door, tell me sey na must, had no choice , even though she knew I wasn't interested, she con dey give me one yeye smile after she don satisfy

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fortuna2:
Ode.. not every one is ugly like your sisters. Swerve!
Lol see dis mumu oO0. If them dey count beautiful ladies am sure nah you go do last oponu oshii.
(no wonder why your sig photo was missing cus your ugly sis).

All they know nah to seduce with their stinky pussy. Bunch of peanuts brainers thinking that once they have their pussy they can do and undo.

If not for children we don’t really need you ladies ass in our life cause all you lots cause is havoc and stress for us.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Lol see dis mumu oO0. If them dey count beautiful ladies am sure nah you go do last oponu oshii.
(no wonder why your sig photo was missing cus your ugly sis).

All they know nah to seduce with their stinky pussy. Bunch of peanuts brainers thinking that once they have their pussy they can do and undo.

If not for children we don’t really need you ladies ass in our life cause all you lots cause is havoc and stress for us.
I wouldn't stop so low to exchange banters with you Zwar.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fortuna2:
I wouldn't stop so low to exchange banters with you Zwar.
Where have I heard that b4. Hmmm seems familiar. It reminds me of someone trying to wriggle their way out of an arguments once they’re pained but whatever.

Run along now kiddo and let yah elders do the talking will ya.

Ode oshiii!
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by EasternPrince: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
SisterFire:
...U aren't normal at d bolded , Kingsteve is broke n still thinks,dream and fantasize about sex that he decided to send his dick photos to my sis casalinda ...as anyone including his friend deepfeel

Deepfeel is not Steve's friend ok. But yeah, even I was there the day Caselinda spilled the beans. She mentioned a lot of names but accused kingsteve live and direct. She singled him out as the worst. She said he threatened her too.

cc: Khia here you go. Believe me, you don't know how perverted Steve is.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Kiddllc: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
I recently pulled my dick out of a girl's mouth and rejected the pu.ssy too... i did not die. I have turned down sex a couple of times too. So yes a man can say no to sex as well even when the dick is hard and throbbing to enter the promise land.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2020
EasternPrince:

Deepfeel is not Steve's friend ok. But yeah, even I was there the day Caselinda spilled the beans. She mentioned a lot of names but accused kingsteve live and direct. She singled him out as the worst. She said he threatened her too.

cc: Khia here you go. Believe me, you don't know how perverted Steve is.

grin

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by sammieddi(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.