Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) (89972 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Blyzz:
have you met any?
I think you should ask urself if you can stand ur ground no matter the pressure and not give in to sex.
Or do u just drill any hole dat passes by?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Emperor4tune:
be honnest to ur pussy fortuna2 are u truely a girl or a guy in disguise creating confussion on nairaland.haba !
I'm bisexual. Bye.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by CallMeDrino: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Izunwa:

Presenter: can a man say no to u?
Lady: no
Presenter:why
Lady: You don't know who I am
Presenter: who are u
Lady: I am safari the tiger, am a IndecentStar angry
Presenter: shocked

Guy clear road

Lol... I had to search for her name on Xvideos grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Emperor4tune(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
I'm bisexual. Bye.
no doubt.bye
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Toks2008:

Lol! You sound like a bad girl.
just saying things here but I'm gentle in person when you get to know me
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by SaintChukz(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.

You're a cute chick; it means you're newly hatched. So why would you think a full grown man can't just reject but actually rebuke you?���
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Tonytonic(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.
hmmm
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
abbatoir:

Good..I wish best of luck in your relationship!

... Please try to be as independent as possible.. you will have an edge.. Trust me..

I’m independent it’s just tougher because our system doesn’t reward the faithful and honest most times

You take two positive steps forward in peace and they wanna drag you back
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Amberon11: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
But men are free so who is cheaper? Lmao
Lightangel65:

Lol and women are now expensive, it takes just recharge card or buy me this.
Lol hungry bitches.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Reeb2244: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Maryjane001:
Believe it or not, there are guys that can easily say no to sex no matter how hard u try to seduce them.
Buh it takes discipline
No need for discipline. If the girl is not attractive to him, he won't sex her.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by spencestanlis: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

How funny would it be if men used the same justification?
if as a men u say same thing the lady about RAPE, twitter bans you sharply.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by abbatoir(m): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
solasoulmusic:

I’m independent it’s just tougher because our system doesn’t reward the faithful and honest most times

You take two positive steps forward in peace and they wanna drag you back

I feel you..in whatever you do..or may come your way..Do have it at the back of your mind that here is a temporary home..Be conscious of the law of karma and don't be relent in doing good.

Trust me: reward is here and hereafter
Above all.. endeavour to live a contentment live and have the courage to look into your guy face not to take bullshit ..he will respect you for that.. trust me

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by LikeCool(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin grin grin angry
Davash222:
“The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them”

85% of Nigera women are sexually starved both the married ones. We have more female Rapists than male Rapists.
The truth is Guys are benevolent in nature, we don’t hoard our gbola same way girls hoard their kpekus.
A broke guy hardly think of sex, but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Kingray10: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbonti:

truth is Nigerian guys in Nigeria dont respect themselves - In the western world women practically beg you for sex

in Nigeria u see men going bankrupt just to make a girl let them fv ck and that has to do with a lot of inferiority complex

it defies the laws of economics that says "where supply rises demand falls" the supply of kpekus far exceeds the availability of gbola

Nigerian men are like eskimos - in the midst of abundant ice- BUT unlike eskimos, we are so willing to buy ice

I have said it time and time again that IF every naija man is like me- no girl will drink even a free malt on a man's head in Nigeria

the ladies will spend on me like crazy just to get laid - grin

lastly - i got baptized when i just arrived America decades ago - JUST FRESH FROM NIGERIA i was spending like crazy on this cute chic close to

my apartment complex - one day she sat me down and asked me, why are u always trying to buy me things? I looked at her rather confused

i thought she should be glad that i am spending on her - she concluded , *whatever u want from me - i need it more from you - u dont have to do*

all these and that is what nigerian guys do - they dont respect their wallet and i dont like that - THAT EXPERIENCE CHANGED ME FOREVER!!!
I love your comment.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
abbatoir:

I feel you..in whatever you do..or may come your way..Do have it at the back of your mind that here is a temporary home..Be conscious of the law of karma and don't be relent in doing good.

Trust me: reward is here and hereafter
Above all.. endeavour to live a contentment live and have the courage to look into your guy face not to take bullshit ..he will respect you for that.. trust me
well said thanks
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by lexander(m): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
I disagree with you. Discipline still remains the key factor here with little or no regard to how successful you are..or didn't you hear the stories of professors and famous pastors (COZA's Fatoyinbo for instance) whose careers were jeopardized by lack of self control?
the jury is still out on that one
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by GreenDee(f): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2020
CallMeDrino:
I came across this video on YouTube and I'm baffled by the reply most of the ladies gave the YouTuber.

The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a man if he rejects their offer to have sex with them.

This video has sparked outrage on social media, especially on Twitter as no ladies were seen in the comment section condemning the girls replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSEqchtpTIk
lol, is that possible?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by fortune1968: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:
“The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them”

85% of Nigera women are sexually starved both the married ones. We have more female Rapists than male Rapists.
The truth is Guys are benevolent in nature, we don’t hoard our gbola same way girls hoard their kpekus.
A broke guy hardly think of sex, but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for
you see, ladies believe that concerning sex , it is the man that would fulfill all the financial aspects . Their own is just to have sex ! what a selfish idea !
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I wonder where they are
Wonder no more. Just takes some training, which society never provides for men, and it's the easiest thing in the world.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:09am On Mar 15, 2020
OMG! grin

Davash222:

You keep meeting immature boys.

Besides, what’s so sexy in evening newspaper with dilapidated breastss that her sexual advances will move a Guy

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Fortuna2:
No, men enjoy rape!

And girls don't?....Most girl's pussy gets creamy when raped

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Thunderblasts(m): 5:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Fortuna2:
Ugly musheshe lyk you!!!
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by MENTORCH(m): 5:39am On Mar 15, 2020
Many guys will say no to sex, If you have bleeped a lot of girls, I mean over a hundred. You will definitely turn some girls down for sex. In America, sex is too easy to get so you will find a lot of guys that turn girls down. I have turned down girls multiple times, not trying to brag, but it’s too easy to get laid and I have bleeped over 100girls, and all races aside Indian.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by HODwatchplug: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2020
If I'm thinking of money, I don't think of sex.

I'm afraid to have a wife that will love sex, because we'd fight everyday.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Fortuna2:
cute chick? I don hear
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:12am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:

I used HARDLY cos of men like you.
Davish222, the one-line punchliner...u get mouth
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Davash222(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Davish222, the one-line punchliner...u get mouth
My good friend, good morning.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Bellotelli: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Maryjane001:
Believe it or not, there are guys that can easily say no to sex no matter how hard u try to seduce them.
Buh it takes discipline
Yh,y you are right. But unlike men, women mist women can't stand rejection. A woman's ego bruises if a man declines her advances.. Speaking from experience though
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:

My good friend, good morning.
good morning to you too. I just opened this particular thread only to see you dropping dope punchlines upandan. Na wa for you oooo cheesy wink cool
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:

My love,
Why are you so pained? You missed your period??
hahahahaha! I did not even see this one before. U dis guy sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2020
lexy2014:

U only heard. U didn't see. So u can't verify d authenticity of what u heard
punchline!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.