Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano (70535 Views)

2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ondo: Everything You Need To Know About / Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by codemaniacs: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
zz
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by madridsta007(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Anambralstson:
The Permanent Orientation camp of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has been commissioned by Governor Willie Obiano.

The Governor commissioned the newly built and equipped facility situated at Mbaukwu/Umuawulu.

Present at the ceremony were the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare, Director General, NYSC, Brigadier General Shaibu Ibrahim, the Speaker of the State house of Assembly, Rt Hon. Uchenna Okafor, Chief of Staff to the Governor, Mr Primus Odili, Commissioner for Youth Entrepreneurship and Cteative Economy, Mr Afam Mbanefo, among others.
Recall that the foundation stone of the NYSC facility was laid by the present administration on 15th February, 2015.

The facility commissioning ceremony also coincided with swearing - in ceremony of the 2020 Batch A, Stream One corps members.

lol looks like an uncompleted Police Training College or something.
Obiano should stop shaming Ndi Anambra.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by majamajic(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Gabriel004:
You must have been to all others to arrive at conclusion. Visit ogun own.

Let's see the ogun in pics , I have been to Anambra camp, it's brand new. It's the newest with lots of facilities

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Chirowman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Obiano is walking
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by okoroemeka(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
Igbos always like showing off....

I don't think there's any problem with that, will you spend millions to buy a car and drive it only at night,you will show off in broad daylight so your enemies will see you with their two korokoro eyes.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by XANDERBOY85: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
WTF can’t they landscape that premises for crying out loud! It looks so local and unappealing the way it is!
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Stjamez: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
I hate to see that "permanent". NYSC orientation camp is NYSC orientation camp. Except it's temporary then you can let us know it's temporary. Once you have provided the one that is supposed to be permanent then there's no point calling it permanent. Just call it NYSC orientation camp; period.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by engrchykae(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
eleojo23:
This is a potential new venue for church camp activities grin

More money to the government. grin

I think you don't have sufficient information to arrive at that conclusion.
Kebbi state and Plateau State camp are among the best. Somebody posted pictures of Plateau state camp here 6years ago. See below

https://www.nairaland.com/1911276/beauty-plateau-state-orientation-camp
you are comparing this rochas primary school structure to the upstairs built by anambra government?
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by WINDSOW(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
In less than 6 months, these glorified graduates ll mess the place up. Do u wana bet? Nigerians are too quick to destroy!
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by ANSMEDIA: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
WTF can’t they landscape that premises for crying out loud! It looks so local and unappealing the way it is!

It is still a work in progress.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by kenny160: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hunmmm this is nice

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by CSTR2: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
majamajic:

My family land price just went up after they finish building this camp,
Capitalists
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by mushystuff: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlackfireX:

What is wrong with you?!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by IgboSomalia: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=OROSUNBOLB post=87388625][/quote]

Check the link I posted. It's a thread on Nairaland which exposes everything.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by IgboSomalia: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
lexy2014:

"Good one" that he commissioned d camp or "good one" that he built d camp?

You say?

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
I would love to visit this place in a year or two.. abi no be Naija again
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlackfireX:

All humans do that.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Drhighchief11: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kudos to d Governor... maintenance is d key....

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlackfireX:

Ewu

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Coldie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Delta state isele ukwu bad the worst camp in Nigeria. I couldn't believe u could survive that camp.

First time sleeping in a bonk with over 50 people in a small cramped room was in Delta nysc camp, first time going to fetch water Delta nysc camp, first time bathing outside in a dirty bathroom with other people Delta nysc camp.

A very fvcked up camp
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Annie001:
Beautiful edifice

Beautiful you call it_ I can only believe you have not travelled beyond Eastern region not to talk of outside the shores of Nigeria.

Ewu....�
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by LosC: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
eleojo23:
This is a potential new venue for church camp activities grin

More money to the government. grin

I think you don't have sufficient information to arrive at that conclusion.
Kebbi state and Plateau State camp are among the best. Somebody posted pictures of Plateau state camp here 6years ago. See below

https://www.nairaland.com/1911276/beauty-plateau-state-orientation-camp

6 years ago you say.. How can you compare 6years ago and now..
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Victoria25(f): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Shattuck(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
why we like dust for this country,nice one but it"ll be nice to fix the ground,it's almost a Nigerian thing u can tile the floor of the surrounding

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by AfroKnight: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
It’s like somebody has eaten the money for interlocking stones.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Seunpaul01(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Imagine. Rubbish.

Hostels for graduate. Nonsensical NYSC. Majority of these graduates do not stays in hostel during their undergraduate days.

NYSC is shitty and improper. We are not in the military regime for goodness sake. It is abnormal and I hate myself that I couldn't help it but take part in it. So far they decided to force people to do things they don't find pleasant.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by buchai: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
bornu state elewa hostel
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Annie001: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ibuewuoffia:

Beautiful you call it_ I can only believe you have not travelled beyond Eastern region not to talk of outside the shores of Nigeria.

Ewu....�
Which Nysc camp is better than that
If you can’t pin point then you are the ewu here
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Hezmatosky: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
And finally all these aboki will come and be serving and be enjoying all these tins o kiss

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by wink2015(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Can Nigeria sustain this NYSC program for long given the drastic drop in crude oil price in the international oil market.

Crude oil price is revolving around $31 to $35 us dollars.

Meanwhile, Buhari is wasting public fund exploring illusive crude on the Gombe Bauchi trough.

He had even taken loans to increase our debt burden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) / How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced / NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.