Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano (70530 Views)

2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ondo: Everything You Need To Know About / Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Annie001:

Which Nysc camp is better than that
If you can’t pin point then you are the ewu here

Ewu
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by blowjohn(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
F3dan:
Good one there governor Obiano!

Yes good one....becks ur going to benefit from it.
Keep shouting good one when u cant boast of good hospitals and factories and schools
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by blowjohn(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
There is something wrong with the black man.
Why commission a camp?
A whole governor?
Hmm
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Godisgreatest1: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
I still can't understand what exactly is wrong with Nigerian leaders, so this man can't use quality finishing instead of building this poultry house and be raising shoulders. This is a sub-sub-sub standard structure!! If only you hear the amount of money allocated for this project you will think he funded dubai towers. He can't even use concrete stamped floor, see red mud everywhere!! What is this?!!.. its a pity, please take this thread down!!. Is there mud in his house? Is his residential house built wit long span roofing sheet?!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by majamajic(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
CSTR2:

Capitalists

This camp is making my town to look like city , seriously I prefer the village setting it has , we have heavily tared roads oo before this camp , my village is becoming city , I don't like it
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by cdyfoundation(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bobbystanley:
This is Laudable,Other States need to follow suits especially the Camps in the North.Most of them ain't even habitable for Pigs not to talk of housing Local and international trained graduates for three Weeks

That's not true. I'm a Southerner and I served in the North (Taraba state). Generally, the North have the best orientation camps.

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
So what happens to the one in Umunya?

Chai! Ndia anapu ndi Umunya nli n'onu...it's well sha...
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by peter147: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
fergie001:
see how camp be like University hostel....no be that thing I go for Asaya.

I swear
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Abagworo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Godisgreatest1:
I still can't understand what exactly is wrong with Nigerian leaders, so this man can't use quality finishing instead of building this poultry house and be raising shoulders. This is a sub-sub-sub standard structure!! If only you hear the amount of money allocated for this project you will think he funded dubai towers. He can't even use concrete stamped floor, see red mud everywhere!! What is this?!!.. its a pity, please take this thread down!!. Is there mud in his house? Is his residential house built wit long span roofing sheet?!!

I wonder why the OP isn't even ashamed of posting such demeaning structure as an achievement. Even camps built 10 years ago in some States like Jigawa and Osun probably look like paradise when compared with this Obiano's thrash.

Look at Jigawa camp

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by youngsahito(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
This man is the best governor to me so far in Nigeria....always seen in the news for good thing and he isn't neither APC nor PDP.
Good work Obiano!!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by ChinoElects: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

wonder why the OP isn't even ashamed of posting such demeaning structure as an achievement. Even camps built 10 years ago in some States like Jigawa and Osun probably look like paradise when compared with this Obiano's thrash.
ook at Jigawa camp
[/s]

Bitter frustrated envious vagabond. Show us Imo state camp.Even Imo state university teaching hospital is a poultry farm. Anambra ÑYSC camp beats even the best hospital in Imo state. Okoroawusa wasted 8trs but couldn't achieve anything. Shameless old man
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by ChinoElects: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Anambra camp is the best in Nigeria. Good job Obiano

Anambralstson:
The Permanent Orientation camp of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has been commissioned by Governor Willie Obiano.

The Governor commissioned the newly built and equipped facility situated at Mbaukwu/Umuawulu.

Present at the ceremony were the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare, Director General, NYSC, Brigadier General Shaibu Ibrahim, the Speaker of the State house of Assembly, Rt Hon. Uchenna Okafor, Chief of Staff to the Governor, Mr Primus Odili, Commissioner for Youth Entrepreneurship and Cteative Economy, Mr Afam Mbanefo, among others.
Recall that the foundation stone of the NYSC facility was laid by the present administration on 15th February, 2015.

The facility commissioning ceremony also coincided with swearing - in ceremony of the 2020 Batch A, Stream One corps members.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by crackhouse(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Common interlocking tiles they can't do.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by cenaman(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
OP Pls post the picture of these houses after 5 years.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Annie001: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ibuewuoffia:

Ewu
Your father
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Anambralstson: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
blowjohn:

Yes good one....becks ur going to benefit from it.
Keep shouting good one when u cant boast of good hospitals and factories and schools
May be your state can't boast of good hospital, Schools and factories not Anambra State

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Wizikal(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Commendable

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Anambralstson: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Abagworo:

I wonder why the OP isn't even ashamed of posting such demeaning structure as an achievement. Even camps built 10 years ago in some States like Jigawa and Osun probably look like paradise when compared with this Obiano's thrash.

Look at Jigawa camp
Idi*t can you post the one in your state

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Sweeetheart(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
good one

I remembered my days at umunya oyi LGA. it was fun but the stress there and mosquitoes deal with me

congrats to the new corps members and prospective corps. this is a good development

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by XANDERBOY85: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hezmatosky:
And finally all these aboki will come and be serving and be enjoying all these tins o kiss

Hehehehe grin grin grin

But likewise you can equally serve in their Bornu or Katsina! smiley
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Olisehinnocent: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
[1quote author=eleojo23 post=87387394]This is a potential new venue for church camp activities grin

More money to the government. grin

I think you don't have sufficient information to arrive at that conclusion.
Kebbi state and Plateau State camp are among the best. Somebody posted pictures of Plateau state camp here 6years ago. See below

https://www.nairaland.com/1911276/beauty-plateau-state-orientation-camp[/quote]
Am from Anambra state and i served in Plateau state. They have nice structures.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by 21million(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
So Obiano no see interlocking stone buy for Amawbia.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Hezmatosky: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

But likewise you can equally serve in their Bornu or Katsina! smiley
I crase? sad
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by frikpus: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
Igbos always like showing off....

Let's learn how to love one another. Learn how to appreciate good thing irrespective of the
doer's tribe.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Awhysax(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=aywhysaxNew Post (NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano)
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by ma373733(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
creolehunt:

Little minded people see everything through the prism of bigotry and tribal sentiments.

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by blowjohn(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Anambralstson:

May be your state can't boast of good hospital, Schools and factories not Anambra State

No state in this country can boast of world class hospital oga.
Am in the system so I know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) / NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.