Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano (70532 Views)

2021 NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba, Kogi State / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ondo: Everything You Need To Know About / Anambra Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp At Umuawulu, Awka South LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by doctore212(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
I need the number of the lady with pink bra, just need to ask her something

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Egbi2020: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bobbystanley:
This is Laudable,Other States need to follow suits especially the Camps in the North.Most of them ain't even habitable for Pigs not to talk of housing Local and international trained graduates for three Weeks

Is not all camps in the north jigawa camp is one of the best camp.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oyo state camp is the best!
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Princesscutes1(f): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
Igbos always like showing off....

cry na
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Villain7: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
#Meanwhile Maintenance
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by emeijeh(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Emeijeh come see your village people ooo
Lol.
The buildings are far better than those at Umunya.
I hope we can say same in ten years time.
How time flies, we reported there 10years, 3 days ago!
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by emeijeh(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:
good one

I remembered my days at umunya oyi LGA. it was fun but the stress there and mosquitoes deal with me

congrats to the new corps members and prospective corps. this is a good development
What year?
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Sojicool(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Interlock brick is missing in that field and premises
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Prophet777: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
What kind of maintenance mechanism have they put in place for this kind of infrastructure? You will see the dilapidated state of all these edifice within the next 3 years.

Nice one tho Gov. Obiano.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by oluwafeolami(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
eleojo23:
This is a potential new venue for church camp activities grin

More money to the government. grin

I think you don't have sufficient information to arrive at that conclusion.
Kebbi state and Plateau State camp are among the best. Somebody posted pictures of Plateau state camp here 6years ago. See below

https://www.nairaland.com/1911276/beauty-plateau-state-orientation-camp

U dey mind d guy, I served in plateau state 2016 batch A stream 2 Andy camped in mangu, that camp was awesome and habitable for all and sundry. D pictures above about mangu camp is real cos it was posted here on nairaland even before I went to plateau state.

Besides yorubas also like show off especially parties. I am yoruba also
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by jamjo: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Anambralstson:
The Permanent Orientation camp of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has been commissioned by Governor Willie Obiano.

The Governor commissioned the newly built and equipped facility situated at Mbaukwu/Umuawulu.

Present at the ceremony were the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare, Director General, NYSC, Brigadier General Shaibu Ibrahim, the Speaker of the State house of Assembly, Rt Hon. Uchenna Okafor, Chief of Staff to the Governor, Mr Primus Odili, Commissioner for Youth Entrepreneurship and Cteative Economy, Mr Afam Mbanefo, among others.
Recall that the foundation stone of the NYSC facility was laid by the present administration on 15th February, 2015.

The facility commissioning ceremony also coincided with swearing - in ceremony of the 2020 Batch A, Stream One corps members.

Why is it that our people and the once we called leaders refused to understand the importance of landscaping.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by doggedfighter(f): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nice
No interlock ,why?
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by YangaBabe: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
If only I was there I for use this my Tecno phone snap tired, the camera is so clear.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Sweeetheart(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
emeijeh:

What year?

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by gabrielsiz(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
Igbos always like showing off....

While we are busy celebrating this laudable development, just look at what this Ebola-infested Ape was busy thinking.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Anambralstson:
The Permanent Orientation camp of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has been commissioned by Governor Willie Obiano.

The Governor commissioned the newly built and equipped facility situated at Mbaukwu/Umuawulu.

Present at the ceremony were the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare, Director General, NYSC, Brigadier General Shaibu Ibrahim, the Speaker of the State house of Assembly, Rt Hon. Uchenna Okafor, Chief of Staff to the Governor, Mr Primus Odili, Commissioner for Youth Entrepreneurship and Cteative Economy, Mr Afam Mbanefo, among others.
Recall that the foundation stone of the NYSC facility was laid by the present administration on 15th February, 2015.

The facility commissioning ceremony also coincided with swearing - in ceremony of the 2020 Batch A, Stream One corps members.

Finally.

The use of comprehensive secondary school umunya as NYSC Camp has been a great disgrace to Anambra state.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 13, 2020
eleojo23:
This is a potential new venue for church camp activities grin

More money to the government. grin

I think you don't have sufficient information to arrive at that conclusion.
Kebbi state and Plateau State camp are among the best. Somebody posted pictures of Plateau state camp here 6years ago. See below

https://www.nairaland.com/1911276/beauty-plateau-state-orientation-camp

The Anambra NYSC Camp is funeral than this one that u posted its pics here
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Kingremi(m): 1:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Kingremi(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2020
xynerise:

Kill yaself
Lol
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:10am On Mar 13, 2020
yarimo:
example PAIKO- PAIKORO orientation camp in niger state.

I saw hell in Paiko, shit camp for a shit State.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:43am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Dope... All those dirty people from different states should better keep this beautiful camp clean pls.

I don't know why some people are just too dirty!
Like your people aren't in other states. Reasons why people say Igbos aren't tolerant of other people.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by BruncleZuma: 2:43am On Mar 13, 2020
emeijeh:

Lol.
The buildings are far better than those at Umunya.
I hope we can say same in ten years time.
How time flies, we reported there 10years, 3 days ago!

Wallahi
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 13, 2020
It doesn't matter how serious you take Nigeria...its a play play country
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by chukxie(m): 3:22am On Mar 13, 2020
Bluffly:
Why are the inner roads/ground not paved? I don't understand the reasoning.
It appears everything concerning the average Nigerians is a trash while for the elites isnt

You took the words out of my mouth.
Nigerians have been conditioned to accept everything their leaders do. Poverty has made zombies of a lot of Nigerians - even amongst educated youths. And that is why mediocrity is acceptable in Nigeria. After all, "half bread is better than none" they say. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Preferito(m): 6:02am On Mar 13, 2020
Oh, it's no longer Umunya in Oyi local government. Hmmmmmm.... I miss my NYSC days in Anambara.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Maxwell4404(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2020
Its doesn't still change anything guys that not what youth in Nigeria needs, NYSC na SCAM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Olamywealth10: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2020
BUT IS IT A CRIME OR A TABOO TO FIX INTERLOG OR CEMENT THE WHOLE FLOOR OF PUBLIC PROJECTS LIKE THIS IN NIGERIAN? well him try sha
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by jevic(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Nice one by Anambra State government.
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Danzakidakura(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Bobbystanley:
This is Laudable,Other States need to follow suits especially the Camps in the North.Most of them ain't even habitable for Pigs not to talk of housing Local and international trained graduates for three Weeks
shut up, how many northern camps have you been before come to Taraba and see a beautiful structures even katsina state .
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by SweetCunt97(f): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Like your people aren't in other states. Reasons why people say Igbos aren't tolerant of other people.
I said different states, could b imo, abia, delta, doesn't matter... Just want them to maintain the place. You know we have poor maintenance culture here
Re: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano by Liposure: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I said different states, could b imo, abia, delta, doesn't matter... Just want them to maintain the place. You know we have poor maintenance culture here
happy birthday dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How A "Daughter Of Nobody" Mistakenly Got Posted To NNPC, Gombe & What She Faced / Faith Ehimare: Nigerian 'Virgin Corper' Brags About Her Purity (Photos) / NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.