Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (73703 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Call And Chat Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by chocboi78(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
godofuck231:
he's most likely rich and possesses some strong connects, he's commanding and has a strong command of what ever he wants, power steers, power tie, power suits, power looks, power cars, power trips, power banks, power houses, power bond, power control,
men of power only turn to women who play chess like them and command his attention, it's not a game for an ordinary jane
bro?? Power bAnk?? cheesy cheesy
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
prepresh:
There is this guy that is very close to me, he calls me often, but has never asked me out.

I don't know his house, he doesn't know mine, he has never taken me out on a date but does more than enough for me.

What should I do? Because other suitors are coming and I like him.

You need to go out with him to somewhere nice. Thank him for all he has done and let him know you really appreciate the care he has shown.

Let him know that you have suitors but you feel he has feelings for you.

This makes you stay in a safe zone of not pouring your emotions for him and puts him on the driving seat.

Tell him you need to know what he wants out of the relationship. You need to know his feelings for you.

If he wants you, he will come out of his shell. If he does not, you will get the hint.

If it turns out well, good luck miss. If not, move on honey. Someone who will have the complete package you need will find you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by madjune(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
He must be a yahoo yahoo plus boy cultivating you for harvest this December.

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by ChiefSweetus: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Please, just move on with your life.
If he wanted you, he'd have made his intentions known a long time ago.If you're not careful you'll end up in a friends-with-benefit situation, deceiving yourself that it's become a relationship.

Open your heart to someone else, and let that other one continue living his life.
That's how if Buhari never won, we would have said he was the best president we never had.
If you follow another man, you will always yearn for this guy and think about the "what ifs" when your partner isnt making you happy. You have built a fantasy around this guy and he will live rent free in your head forever unless you taste the full package and see that he is but a mortal man like the others you currently consider sub-prime.

4 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Dinho20(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
"HMMMM"

I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT OF BEING IN LOVE AS BEING WILLING TO DO ANYTHING FOR THE OTHER PERSON,

STARVE TO BUY THEM BREAD AND NOT MIND LIVING IN SIBERIA WITH THEM, AND I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT EVERY MINUTE AWAY FROM THEM WOULD BE HELL,

SO LOOKING AT IT THAT WAY, I GUESS I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU.

3 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by CuteYvonne777: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Do you love him
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Advancedman(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
NextD18:
Be bold and ask him out if you have feelings for him before you loose him to another lady.

Right but real men sometimes check out ladies who always want anything or something as the poster said 'he give me anything I want"
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
ChiefSweetus:

That's how if Buhari never won, we would have said he was the best president we never had.
If you follow another man, you will always yearn for this guy and think about the "what ifs" when your partner isnt making you happy. You have built a fantasy around this guy and he will live rent free in your head forever unless you taste the full package and see that he is but a mortal man like the others you currently consider sub-prime.

Nope. That's how people hold themselves captive to things they should have let go a long time ago.

What's the point in pining for him. What will she get at the day. One-sided love? I don't even want to imagine what that feels like.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Brunicekid(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
NextD18:
Be bold and ask him out if you have feelings for him before you loose him to another lady.
Not a bad suggestion, though. But, the girl needs to exercise CAUTION with regards to taking the bold steps and asking the guy out, because the guy might just be doing all that just for "friendship sake", and may end up taking advantage of her vulnerability, or he may not.

It's a just a PROBABILITY issue in place here.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by CaptainFM1: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
prepresh:
There is this guy that is very close to me, he calls me often, but has never asked me out.

I don't know his house, he doesn't know mine, he has never taken me out on a date but does more than enough for me.

You are a second fiddle. He is loaded enough to care for his lesser options. Or perhaps you haven't struck his sensual chord yet so he never really see what he wants in you.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by jaxxy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
prepresh:

Maybe he’s studying u or taking his time or he just likes the kind of person u are or he’s a church brother cos they can be funny or he’s just shy.

Some people have other ways of woo a gal, the best way to find out is by asking him to take upon a date or outing or Smtn and see what he says. If he agrees and u guys have fun then he may open up further of his intentions if any or not.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by oshomogho: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Maybe he likes confidence, try and make the first move
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Unclesamo(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2020
REDDEVILS1:

Over ten years ago, I fell in love with this girl dearly, I did whatever she wanted. I will call her and we will talk but I never asked her out from all indications she knew I was into her. But I never asked her out. I loved her too much but I feared rejection. We are both married but we ve kept in touch for over 10 years now. Deep down she will always have a special place in my life. But we were never meant to be. That guy loves you.

it's not dat U wr never meant to be, U only lost a golden moment. U should av voiced out. sometimes, courageous steps are seen as the best commitment.

3 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by DozieInc(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Enwhen:

Don't be impatient.... Others are coming , but your mind is with him...it shows u like him more... why not wait for the best ?, if others also love u, they would wait for u....let me give u expo as a guy..

I understand that kinda guy, he is calm, loving and caring, those kind of guys don't go into relationship , they don't ask girls out, or date, until they are sure she is what they want, they can spend the whole world for u, but if they discovered that u are not what they want , they will leave u.... Now if u treuly love him, u don't need to shoot your shot, or ask him, also study him to see if he is someone u can grow old with, because he is also studying u right now, u too do ur own study about him to know if u will need to wait and look at others...

Goodluck....
Very true.
Best comment on this thread
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by frank417: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2020
No matter what you do don't ask him out. All you are seeing is his good side, you haven't experienced the ugly. Hold yourself before you say had I known.

4 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by rolams(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2020
That is one problem with you ladies, you better study him well.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2020
prepresh:

You guys are dating already na. Would he asking you out change anything?
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by AreaFada2: 12:36am On Mar 14, 2020
Naughtysite:

She can't express her desire, but she is busy collecting money.

Kikikikiki grin cheesy
Collection is easier than expression na.
They keep saying ask him to define the relationship.

Define the relationship: This relationship is one in which a God fearing church brotherly is helping a sisterly probably in need at times.

See this life ehn. Women keep accusing men that they only help to get "something" from a lady.

Here a guy is helping without asking for even a "Deeper Life" hug. Now na still wahala for not asking. Soon some will call him gay. shocked shocked

Oh girl he probably doesn't want to take advantage of you. But if you dey go gaga over him, give him very bright green light. You are a lady. It can't be too hard, can it?

4 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by GreenDee(f): 12:50am On Mar 14, 2020
prepresh:

Sis, it doesnt always work out oo, those kind off ppl are better left off as friends only, u might nt be this compatible with him whn u guys date and moreover if he is interested he should make d move first, i hv had dis kind of scenario it didnt end well whn we moved things further.

2 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by bezimo(m): 12:55am On Mar 14, 2020
prepresh:

Have a discussion with him to know his motives through indirect probing.. he may be the shy type..that can't talk and believes that by giving stuff..she would think he loves and care for her.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by newmusic: 1:03am On Mar 14, 2020
He likes you but he is just waiting for the right time, he probably wants to be sure you wont say no. Invite him for a date, then stylishly encourage him so he can express his feelings. Dont be the first to say it oh!
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by chigoizie7(m): 1:09am On Mar 14, 2020
prepresh:

Do the asking out yourself.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by deltateam: 1:21am On Mar 14, 2020
WoundedLamb:

The issue with this is that if something goes wrong in future and she comes here to share her story, the same people that gave her this advice will be the ones to call her olosho who threw herself at a man. It's never really easy for the women folks to express such desires.

Then she should let him see her with another guy and see his reaction.

If he complains, she should let him define it and give him max. of 2 years to see her parents.

If no reaction, she should move on for real.

I hate guys keeping girls for years without any commitment only to dump them 8 years later.

2 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by SSam01: 1:49am On Mar 14, 2020
prepresh:

He might be a ghost and doesnt exist and you are the only seeing him

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by trilobite: 1:50am On Mar 14, 2020
I was in a similar situation. Had very strong feelings for my very beautiful friend. Babe was beautiful and naturally caring (though she hides this from outsiders).
Spent a few years calling, gisting, without saying anything.
Then a few weeks back she flared up "Trilobite, are you in love with me"?!!
I said yeah!! For all the years I have known you!! grin cheesy cheesy

She was so pissed!!! Because she had finally accepted to date another guy after waiting for me all this time!! I don apologize tire!!! No luck.

So madam, be brave, confirm if the dude is genuinely single and not a player, then ambush him. Good guys are scarce, grab one.

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by executive12: 1:51am On Mar 14, 2020
QwarkdFerengi:

I tell you. Dude is waiting to go for the jugular. He don make the babe wetewete. Once it's time and he goes for the kill, if she's worth it, he will keep her or move on. Serious high jump naim that tail dey.

Only problem is that it might be too late by the time he decides to "go for the jugular". As the lady said, other suitors are coming, and Nigerians are generally aggressive in going for whatever they want.
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by jaxxy(m): 2:09am On Mar 14, 2020
SavageMaster:

Set up a meeting with him in a public place, say a restaurant. Thank him for the attention, care and for providing for you.

Then tell him you need him to define what both of you are doing, and what he is up to. Tell him you need him to define his relationship with you. Go ahead to tell him you have suitors coming for your hand in marriage, and you don't want him to receive your wedding invitation unexpectedly.

I think you should be bit soft on him, since you really like him. If he is sensible, after your saying these, he'll take the hint and do the needful.

If he intends to marry you, he should give you a timeframe, and then you go back, think about it, and reply him later.

If he's not yet ready to settle down, I think you should move on.

I’m not sure I subscribe to this because they are not even dating and Ure already talking about marriage Is that how people jump into marriage talks so easily?? This Comes off as a desperate move and not very pleasing to the ear imo. If I like u doesn’t mean I want to marry u or even date u. Let her try finding out if he even wants to date her b4 u jump into that very uncalled for marriage thingy pls. There no rush here. We are not in Russia are we? Lol

1 Like

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:28am On Mar 14, 2020
prepresh:

abeg tell the guy to send me money ? ok
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Coquinoqui: 2:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Instead of waiting why not ask him out instead
Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Originalsly: 2:55am On Mar 14, 2020
Maybe the guy is seeing you as a sister he never had but always wanted.

2 Likes

Re: He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out by Akuruoulo(m): 2:58am On Mar 14, 2020
prepresh:

is ur mouth gummed?
do you think asking out someone is a man's thing or make u look cheap? he might be shy and u will end up waiting for him to ask you out forever.

OR DO U REALLY FEEL FOR HIM , ABI NA HOW HE THE SPEND ON U NA IM U LIKE .

JUST GIVE HIM CLUE THAT U HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.