Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Life Without A Girlfriend. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Girlfriend. (48764 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2020
bluefilm:

Obviously, you ain't gat no mama which explains why you feel cool disrespecting other peoples' momma.

Ewu awusa.
Ah why I love misogynists they love their female relatives especially their mothers. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2020
nanceeleecious:

That's why you don't go for physical looks,they fade away.Even the bible said it,beauty is vain!
Love is not Scam, we may have difficulty meeting the right ones but when we find them,it's one of the best feeling ever.Let love lead!
Lalalala don't worry wait until you get old. It always happens, forget all those useless movies, those things you see there are castles in the air.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by OyinO: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2020
Millz404:
Single life is sweet...but been in a relationship with someone you truly love and that person feels the way about you is bliss. Even God saw that is was not good for the man is continue all by himself. So my man last last singlehood go tire you

But your God is still single after divorcing Luci Lucia Lucifer. He had to furk an earthly woman who was betrothed to a Carpenter in order to bear a son.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by krushdripper(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2020
snitchbitch:
Thank God I don't have a girlfriend, may be if I did, I will have buried six feet beneath the ground.

I don't hate women o, I respect and love them a lot but thanks to Mr redpill for opening my eyes. Ever since my first love broke my heart, I don't think I want to die because of one yeye woman again. Please don't misquote me, not all women are bad , but bad people have spoiled the good ones among them!!!!
Good ones forge (or pretend) out of them, there was never any good one among them, they are the spoilers!!!
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by NewDelhi(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2020
Dating in naija or dating a naija girl na big burden. Depending on how pretty and how men dey lineup toast am, their maintenance na die. Very expensive to maintain. Na when she dey ask for 100k for wig or she needs a lavish birthday party you go know wassup. And the painful part is if you fail to do her bidding or attend to her, problem go dey, she will start seeing someone else.

Just last month a guy celebrated his birthday lavishly. Lots of drinks and stuffs. 2 weeks later he was asking me to borrow am money say him babe birthday dey come I just dey pity am but sadly that's what most niggas in a relationship go through. As you dey hustle for yourself you go dey hustle for another man daughter that can dump you sorry ass at any moment. Well I believe that shit go reduce if she's working class and earning a decent salary but even with that, your pocket go still dey bleed steady but my brothers run away from students o.. if you dey date student, na die you dey. You go nearly commit suicide.

Single life na the best if you ask me, forget about sex and all, if you need sex, there are oloso joints around. They are cheaper unlike girlfriend wey you for don spend up to 50k before she open leg for you and even with that still be giving you silly excuses like she ain't in the mood etc. Some ashawo self dey love up. I had one that was usually giving me free sex once in a while sef. That's way better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by toprealman: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2020
lefulefu:
op if u feel lonely u can get friend of benefit cheesy
u dont need to have girlfriend or gilrfriends to be with a lady
He doesn't seem to be complaining about his present status.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Gwagone: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

The question is......

MUST YOU DO IT?
No but
MAY WE NOT DIE YOUNG AMEN
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by toprealman: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2020
Naomila:
Life without a love is like, ice-cream without flavor cheesy
As long as the consumer is not complaining, that will do.
Water is still a top commodity, Nigerians don't do flavoured water.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Johnchrix(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2020
In less than a month i have approached over 3 girls, ended up discovering the don't have phones, just one demand or the other, na so I Japa. one even requested for Hot 8 and 5k before she accept, omo nija girl's no easy.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2020
abbatoir:

You seem have honest trait...

All those brag may choose to go against nature.. even animal does feel need for companion
.. it's an established fact beyond human reason..
Most of them are liars and hypocrites
Everybody needs somebody
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2020
Johnchrix:
In less than a month i have approached over 3 girls, ended up discovering the don't have phones, just one demand or the other, na so I Japa. one even requested for Hot 8 and 5k before she accept, omo nija girl's no easy.
and they know how to misplace/throw away phones, the last and only phone I lost was years ago at a viewing centre.

And guess what, the phone was bought and given to me by hand by my mom.

All the other phones I personally went to the market to buy all lasted, no story of theft.

Guys if u want to buy phone for your partner give her the money let her go to the market to buy it herself. Otherwise she will lost the phone in no time.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nasveex(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2020
My guy God bless you, your head dey there, off all the things i heard na this one touch somewhere. coolMy guy God bless you, your head dey there, off all the things i heard na this one touch somewhere.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Ferrous(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2020
No girlfriend
No unnecessary stress
But...
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by bluefilm: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2020
SegFault:

Ah why I love misogynists they love their female relatives especially their mothers. gringringrin

Go toss yourself off, bitch.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by LCling: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Most peaceful, positive worries, concentrated, more spiritual cos u can't be having sex and praying. More money. More goals.
Achieved. Now knows what I need from a girl, the type needed. I think I laugh and talk more now. Mingle better with friends and family
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by ImaIma1(f): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Eat what hungry me, hang out as i want and come back home anytime i want, send enough money to my mum without excuses again. With much more balance remaining.

When you are with the right woman, the balance remaining will even be more.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by toprealman: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
NewDelhi:
Dating in naija or dating a naija girl na big burden. Depending on how pretty and how men dey lineup toast am, their maintenance na die. Very expensive to maintain. Na when she dey ask for 100k for wig or she needs a lavish birthday party you go know wassup. And the painful part is if you fail to do her bidding or attend to her, problem go dey, she will start seeing someone else.

Just last month a guy celebrated his birthday lavishly. Lots of drinks and stuffs. 2 weeks later he was asking me to borrow am money say him babe birthday dey come I just dey pity am but sadly that's what [b]most niggas in a relationship go through. [/b]As you dey hustle for yourself you go dey hustle for another man daughter that can dump you sorry ass at any moment. Well I believe that shit go reduce if she's working class and earning a decent salary but even with that, your pocket go still dey bleed steady but my brothers run away from students o.. if you dey date student, na die you dey. You go nearly commit suicide.

Single life na the best if you ask me, forget about sex and all, if you need sex, there are oloso joints around. They are cheaper unlike girlfriend wey you for don spend up to 50k before she open leg for you and even with that still be giving you silly excuses like she ain't in the mood etc. Some ashawo self dey love up. I had one that was usually giving me free sex once in a while sef. That's way better.
Most people don't go through this shii. You should never start what you cannot sustain.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Imadeliz: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by jimcaddy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Friends with benefit makes sense especially when you have been in toxic relationships like I have been. But as good as FWB is, there comes a time in a man's life where you will yearn to settle down and then seeks for a life partner.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by PericomaNwankwo: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Naomila:
Life without a love is like, ice-cream without flavor cheesy

You're dumb!
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by PericomaNwankwo: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
coolestofall:

They never complain becos hands cant talk. If they could, their right hands wld rant from now till thy kingdom come.

So you're a pu$$iey now or what?? Who exactly is talking??
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by sweetilicious(f): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Seriously, single life is really working fine for me..... I don't have to think about staying committed to someone
I think you have been damaged emotionally.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by krushdripper(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2020
sweetilicious:
I think you have been damaged emotionally.
I think you derive satisfaction in trying to damage guys emotionally without realizing what an emotionally damaged guy can mete out to you in return. Yours would sure go quite farther than emotional damage.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 06, 2020
GentRoyal:

Most of them are liars and hypocrites
Everybody needs somebody
We have friends so fvck that shit.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 06, 2020
abbatoir:

You seem to have honest trait...

All those brag may choose to go against nature.. even animal does feel need for companion
.. it's an established fact beyond human reason..
of course we need companionship..
we have our friends
our loved ones
our parents
no human is an island cheesy
when u are far away from home and in a foreign land
who are the first ppl u call?
of course its probably ur parents or ur close siblings
those are ur real companions
those are family

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 06, 2020
SegFault:

ur parents and ur blood siblings are ur real friends cheesy
ur mom would shed her blood for u just to keep u safe
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 06, 2020
SegFault:

Ok
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by FanOfMyself: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2020
OyinO:

But your God is still single after divorcing Luci Lucia Lucifer. He had to furk an earthly woman who was betrothed to a Carpenter in order to bear a son.
You are doomed already if you don't have Christ in your life
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2020
lefulefu:

ur parents and ur blood siblings are ur real friends cheesy
ur mom would shed her blood for u just to keep u safe
I swear.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by krushdripper(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

When you are with the right woman, the balance remaining will even be more.
cheesy Really?
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by OyinO: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2020
FanOfMyself:

You are doomed already if you don't have Christ in your life

Your Christ is doomed. A man who was forsaken and got killed by 3 nails driven through him. A man who was brutally flogged, walloped and discarded by the very man he created? Taaaaah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Largest Natural Breasts On Earth- Pictures / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.