Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Life Without A Girlfriend. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Girlfriend. (48688 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / Life Without A Boyfriend / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by toye440: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
anthonyuncle:

change dz mindset that ur girlfriend will give u financial reduction
Man take it or you leave it, Nigerian girls are financial terrorist. You can never plan when they are in the picture.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
toye440:

Man take it or you leave it, Nigerian girls are financial terrorist. You can never plan when they are in the picture.
no matter how much u spend they will never be satisfied, only God can deliver them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by 22brains(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
anthonyuncle:

don't celebrate irresponsible lifestyle
is having a girlfriend a responsible lifestyle? flee from fornication and embrace God.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by drightguy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
GuyWise101:
Often times you here guys complaining about their girlfriends but you hardly here single guy's complain....

So I am asking single guys here... How is life without a girl friend.

If you can't or haven't handle issues resulting from having a girlfriend then you are yet to be called a man.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
nextstep:

If one is paying for a girlfriend's hair, t-fare, food, settling her lecturer, money to fix her gen, etc... what's the difference between the girls you pay directly, and the girls you pay indirectly. grin
Gee,The feelings are quite different when you're taking responsibility for a good pvssy you earned by your doings and chyking than The one you already know the day you don't pay her, she will hook your shirt and even break your head join.
Not a good look or what you would wish for bro.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by toye440: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
no matter how much u spend they will never be satisfied, only God can deliver them
Bros E don tire me.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by obynno7(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Has many advantage my money is there for me ,plus disappointment from girls is no more ,no STDs ,mastubation is bae[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Meedon: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
22brains:
is having a girlfriend a responsible lifestyle? flee from fornication and embrace God.

The guy is liken to a pot calling a kettle black.

Who told him that having a girlfriend (fuckmate) is a responsible lifestyle?
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by seanwilliam(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
ViktorCash:
I dey chop shawarma tire. Being single is sweet cool If Konji come,olosho dey wink
bro , the rate I take dey chop foodco chicken this day ehn,lol...I don big and fresh small grin

If person never get marriage in picture..relationship is not advisable.. also being single doesn't mean you're short of pussy.. it means you're not committed to anyone....

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Naomila:
Life without a love is like, ice-cream without flavor cheesy
yes true love
There is love from friends and family, and above all the source of true and unpolluted love, the love of God.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by marostan(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Its feels good anyways. All by yourself, do what you want to do and be where you wanna be at any time. You take yourself out to places! Yes! Pamper yourself and try be happy all alone. Its feels good! Hahahahaha!
But on some days i feel so fvcking lonely. I wanna be checked up on. I wanna be asked how my day went. Sometimes i wanna share ideas, knowledge and stress of the day with someone. But all to no avail. I know that feeling when you've got someone close to your heart.
Smh! Life without a girlfriend is cool and not cool at the same time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Meedon:

The guy is liken to a pot calling a kettle black.

Who told him that having a girlfriend (fuckmate) is a responsible lifestyle?
lol grin don't mind him very soon he will soon break record in marriage as the first man to have whimpered and screamed Nneka, Aduke and Asmau minus his wife name all at once at the height of climax in the future

He better not try to be unfortunate like one married woman with children who said she could not stop thinking of her ex of many years, her husband cannot satisfy her, unless she looks intently at the picture of her ex.

Those people that are having multiple partners, don't know they are distributing and imbibing copies of their soul and the other people's souls respectively.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Greatfullheart: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
lefulefu:
op if u feel lonely u can get friend of benefit cheesy
u dont need to have girlfriend or gilrfriends to be with a lady
friends of benefits i love that, i'm tired of loving and i'm not ready to spend money on any girl. I want to have fucking mate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Meedon: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dem go hear am

VeeVeeMyLuv:
lol grin don't mind him very soon he will soon break record in marriage as the first man to have whimpered and screamed Nneka, Aduke and Asmau minus his wife name all at once at the height of climax in the future

He better not try to be unfortunate like one married woman with children who said she could not stop thinking of her ex of many years, her husband cannot satisfy her, unless she looks intently at the picture of her ex.

Those people that are having multiple partners, don't know they are distributing and imbibing copies of themselves and others respectively.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by marostan(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
toye440:

You got a cogent point! You automatically owe an average Nigerian girl money once you start having any form of friendship or relationship with her.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Greatfullheart:
friends of benefits i love that, i'm tired of loving and i'm not ready to spend money on any girl. I want to have fucking mate.
show some respect cheesy
call it friends of benefit or bestie cheesy
if u call am fuckmate u dey disrespect the babe cheesy
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Greatfullheart: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
mtttcchheewww

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by akaahs(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Albertone:

When you're ready to settle down, you'll see how girls will start to play you tongue

Karma is a bit*h....ask kollinzgee cheesy
No be lie bro, I'm currently in that position.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Danielfx(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
anthonyuncle:

empty vessels make da loudest noise.

da ones that really have da right girl are enjoying their life peacefully and quietly
ogar all those fake website for your profile so, if dem pay you, make Buhari come next tenure...

No free Bitcoin for anywhere, atleast get sense
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by ericangel01(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
That feeling is merely fleeting.

For most people, it gets to a point when you simply don't want to be alone... you want someone you'll call your own.
ehen , like all this stab stab girlfriend abi
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Greatfullheart: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
lefulefu:
show some respect cheesy
call it friends of benefit or bestie cheesy
if u call am fuckmate u dey disrespect the babe cheesy
wow am so sorry my scientific appologies, it will never happen againg.

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Greatfullheart:
wow am so sorry my scientific appologies, it will never happen againg.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Prof0fficial: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
I think what you owe your girlfriend is her Tfare to your house...if u agree say uhmmhu
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
khingTony:

What's your definition of "the right girl"

Do you know that there are some guys that invested their lives in a girl that they term "the right girl" and ended up being heartbroken

Or is there a secret hack to decipher who's "the right girl"

da right person is da one that'll make u a better person
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
22brains:

is relationship about sex alone?

ask that ur pastor if he wedded his wife da day he met her.

ur holiness
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
od501:

Which one is irresponsible again? Bro , that's the way to go, before these niaja gals send you go village.

irresponsible lifestyle is da easiest route to ur village
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
22brains:

is relationship about sex alone?

ask that ur pastor if he wedded his wife da day he met her.

ur holiness
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by ebuclassic18(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
free and peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by komodapson(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
LegendaryLover:
only time being alone was good for me was during the first 3yrs of my 4yr degree in uni. I needed alot of alone time to study without the distraction of juicy boobs and big bumbum.
In my final yr, with a good CGPA, well controlled & developed emotions, detailed plans for my life, etc. I knew t'was time.
Luckily for me, she the good kind.

So, except u have a major project b4 ur eyes, that u know would take all ur time, leaving none for ur partner. Instead of making them feel isolated, u could steer clear of r/ships. Otherwise, i really don't see any legit reason why anyone would like to be alone.

yes, 'you like the feel of money in ur pocket', but think the benefits if u were in a r/ship with a [b]GOOD GIRL. [/b]companionship, emotional connection, great sex, better finance (she contributes if she works), growth as u two bounce ideas against each other(especially if she the type that likes reading, like me 6000+ ebooks in laptop), etc

The bolded no longer exist, they went into extinction with dinosaurs

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dextre:

Oga it is not a mindset...it's law of economics simple,more money will sha come out of your pocket,however if u happen to have a non-broke gf(very rare if I may add) she might add to your pocket.

thank God for da last words in ur comment
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
tfash96:
Yes but you'll try before you'll find good one... They think you're now their father once you start dating them.. Be asking u what they can't be asking their father

it's difficult, but there are good ones
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Worksunlimited:

Let him be. To each man his own. That you don't see a legal arrsngement to be right cos u don't do it, doesn't mean it's wrong cos someone else does it.

I ain't dictating for anyone o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / When You Beg For Love / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.