Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Life Without A Girlfriend. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Girlfriend. (48692 Views)

What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / Life Without A Boyfriend / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by tfash96(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maryjane001:

Deal with who?
I am entitled to my own opinions.
I cannot be dependent on a guy
Babe chose to hustle and live single for now
awwn Awwn my type of girl.. Only if u are busty I'll completely fall for you
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
ednut1:
being single is cool till you need a companion,

Forget that companion s**t guy.

BEING SINGLE IS HEAVEN.
Trust me, it's the best.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
lefulefu:
op if u feel lonely u can get friend of benefit cheesy
u dont need to have girlfriend or gilrfriends to be with a lady

Girlfriend for benefit abi?

The same who would still have other side-guys for benefit too abi?

Wait till STD locate you first, then you go get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Silverygold(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Sweeeeeeeet
Ahswr over sweeet

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by nextstep(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Naomila:
Life without a love is like, ice-cream without flavor cheesy

You're right, but being single, at least you have ice cream. With a girlfriend one can't afford that ice cream, because she's used the guy's money to buy hair.

Put another way: life with a girlfriend is like soup without any meat... because she took all the meat.

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
tfash96:
Guy that's how it's o. Nigerian girls are zombies I don't know about other girls all over another part of the world

most Nigerian girls are like that, but there are some good ones
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by bluefilm: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
SegFault:

A real dullard. gringrin I hope you can say the same to your mother and grandmother bye bye o.

Obviously, you ain't gat no mama which explains why you feel cool disrespecting other peoples' momma.

Ewu awusa.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
I can't comprehend how you feel comfortable rolling on your bed from edge to edge without a feel of boobss or watery vacuum by the side to sink your Fingers in.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by nextstep(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
That thing nko?
How do you do it?

DemonInvoker:
I can't comprehend how you feel comfortable rolling on your bed from edge to edge without a feel of boobss or watery vacuum by the side to sink your Fingers in.

Since his money is intact, he can get the occasional professional services, which is way cheaper in the long run grin

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by abdullahi45: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
That thing nko?
How do you do it?
shocked

Which thing...

Go and marry Chief grin
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Joshmanuel10(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
I wonder if we were all born into relationship
U ppl should do meaningful thing with ur single time
Once time to be married comes Na mad trouble go follow no matter how happy u are
Being single is ur only time to be happy grin
Relationship is the ability to handle another person problem on ur head

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
nextstep:

Since his money is intact, he can get the occasional professional services, which is way cheaper in the long run grin
Sleeping with Cheap Hoess that will only Moan in local dialects...WarKandah Life Is That

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by SocialJustice: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Naomila:
Which yeye love?

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by SocialJustice: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
GuyWise101:
Often times you here guys complaining about their girlfriends but you hardly here single guy's complain....

So I am asking single guys here... How is life without a girlfriend.

As for me I don't have a girlfriend and life feel so good here... bank account intant, wallet full and no nagging and other sh!ts.
I assure you, it is the best path to follow especially when you're young and trying to make something of your life. No entitled beggar hanging around to scatter your money in the name of you expressing love. The issue of sex will come up but one doesn't have to be in a relationship to have sex. Corporate and social okala full everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by uthlaw: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Naomila:
apart from sex,what else is in the love?

6 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by DexterousOne(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So you all are the reason why Vaseline is now expensive and scarce eh undecided

Imagine Vaseline of 100naira now 500naira undecided

So you think men cannot abstain from sex and women altogether

That is where many of you ladies miss it....

Men (well a lot of men) can stay without women and sexual pleasures of any kind

So dont even think that because these men are staying away

They are all "buying vaseline"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by just2endowed: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
GuyWise101:
Often times you here guys complaining about their girlfriends but you hardly here single guy's complain....

So I am asking single guys here... How is life without a girlfriend.

As for me I don't have a girlfriend and life feel so good here... bank account intant, wallet full and no nagging and other sh!ts.

LOL why asking
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by themaestro08(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Well, I am single and its not all good as most times i am often overwhelmed with boredom and loneliness not to talk of being romantically starved . Honestly, having a girlfriend has its benefits and as with everything there are downsides, but all in all I believe the former way outweighs the latter.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Eat what hungry me, hang out as i want and come back home anytime i want, send enough money to my mum without excuses again. With much more balance remaining.
Why would you allow any girl to stop or prevent you from doing that? It says alot about you.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
justscorchone:

Is there a difference between FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS AND GIRLS ON TINDER RENDERING HOOKUP FOR A TOKEN?
yes there is a difference.Friends of benefit is a girl who is ur friend but is genuinly sexually attracted to u.tinder girls on the hand might no find u sexually attractive and she doesnt want to be ur friend but the money u offering her is the reason she is sleeping with u..not anytin else cheesy
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by DexterousOne(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
I assure you, it is the best path to follow especially when you're young and trying to make something of your life. No entitled beggar hanging around to scatter your money in the name of you expressing love. The issue of sex will come up but one doesn't have to be in a relationship to have sex. Corporate and social okala full everywhere.

The truth is that as men
You can even decide not to have sex

Semen retention is very powerful
It's not a must you have sex

When you are driven and focus on achieving your many many goals, and you see glimmers of it taking shape in incremental fashion, sex, women and other distractions will take the back seat and back burner of your life

Many times
Its idle minds with nothing much going on for them that is always looking for the next woman to lay...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by mrsteel: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So you all are the reason why Vaseline is now expensive and scarce eh undecided

Imagine Vaseline of 100naira now 500naira undecided
U think every single person out there masturbate?..funny!

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by tfash96(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
anthonyuncle:

most Nigerian girls are like that, but there are some good ones
Yes but you'll try before you'll find good one... They think you're now their father once you start dating them.. Be asking u what they can't be asking their father

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by SocialJustice: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

The truth is that as men
You can even decide not to have sex

Semen retention is very powerful
It's not a must you have sex

When you are driven and focus on achieving your many many goals, and you see glimmers of it taking shape in incremental fashion, sex, women and other distractions will take the back seat and back burner of your life

Many times
Its idle minds with nothing much going on for them that is always looking for the next woman to lay...
My libido is very high and need to empty my sack at least 3 times weekly. I was talking from my own view. Whoever can abstain, good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by abdullahi45: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Eat what hungry me, hang out as i want and come back home anytime i want, send enough money to my mum without excuses again. With much more balance remaining.

God bless you as you include your mummy on your payroll... Our parents truly deserve the best from us.
If you check some guys' lists you will be embarrassed.. You will only see titi, lola, bibi et cetera..

Guys let follow suit of the boss here.. The best way to multiply your wealth is by giving your parents what they deserve out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Girlfriend for benefit abi?

The same who would still have other side-guys for benefit too abi?

Wait till STD locate you first, then you go get sense.
ok ooo
dont come here to create a sob story on how one girl u made ur girlfriend ate ur money and dumped u cheesy
telling u the easiest way out u talking about std cheesy
a lot of u guys always creating sob threads about girlfriends eating ur money and dumping u cheesy
google up condom and see what it is used for cheesy
u d one who created this thread right?
anyway if u finding it difficult to get a girlfriend then get a bestie or friend of benefit as i suggested
but if u against that one
then just do soapy
but if u against that one as well then my friend just abstain cheesy
u wont die if u dont do oza room stuffs in a week cheesy

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
lefulefu:
the way we do boyfriend and girlfriend relationship in naija is quite funny cheesy.when i tell some ladies here that in my country some guys place their girlfriend under weekly and montly allowance the ladies will always ask me if such girls dont work.the girls here think its strange when a man start giving a woman stipends because of relationship cheesy.anyway naija babes are lucky cos the guys here no dey send their girls like dat oo even though their girls are preety.

Keep talking to low budget white girls. And the guys don't send them because most of them are gays. To think you guys compare Nigeria with wherever you are staying is laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Blackmoran(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Badonasty:
Lol...some people funny sha...so friends with benefit go just open yansh for you to dey Bleep abi? She no sabi wetin dem dey use money do?
friends with benefit is even better than having a girlfriend, there friendship with you is just mutual they like you for who you are and there romantic feeling is genuine.. unlike the so called girlfriend who knows how to play the game.. probably you have not met someone who is really ready to be a buddy call to you.. as for me I have them a lot
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
Blackmoran:
friends with benefit is even better than having a girlfriend, there friendship with you is just mutual they like you for who you are and there romantic feeling is genuine.. unlike the so called girlfriend who knows how to play the game.. probably you have not met someone who is really ready to be a buddy call to you.. as for me I have them a lot
pls tell him oo cheesy
someone up dere dont even know wat friends of benefits is cheesy
he"s saying friends of benefit is similar to the same way u send money to girls on tinder for them to cove over to sleep with u cheesy
u can imagine that cheesy
i bet no girl has geneuinly been attracted to him cheesy
most naija guys thinking the only way a girl gets attracted to u is when u give her money
no wonder many guys here always creat threads about girls eating their money and dumping them grin grin grin
a friend of benefit is a girl who genuienly is attracted to to and wouldnt mind getting down with u
u dont need to spend to make her to like u
i am surprised some guys are finding such as alien shocked

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nooil:

Keep talking to low budget white girls. And the guys don't send them because most of them are gays. To think you guys compare Nigeria with wherever you are staying is laughable.
to see the number of lamentation threads created by nairaland guys every day about how they got dealt by their girlfriends or how they train one girl from secondary school to university and she still dumped them is enough proof many of them are recieving it hot grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Badonasty:
Lol...some people funny sha...so friends with benefit go just open yansh for you to dey Bleep abi? She no sabi wetin dem dey use money do?
so u havent come across a girl who is just attracted to u and doesnt need ur money shocked
bro u missing out grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Geo4646: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
life is empty, lonely, boring, no matter ur money it not enjoyable, sometimes I just hate myself for ko reason, pls my future gf, pls I need u badly, am tired and I can't go on anymore. boredum is killing me !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / When You Beg For Love / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.