Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) (6405 Views)

I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by otemeh01(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

Hmm...
Are you tall or short?
Fine face or ugly?
Good heart or stone heart?

Answer these questions correctly to move on to the next stage.
Ah an. which kin jamb question be all this one's. for inside toast wen the guy want toast you.

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by WorWorBoy: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Handsome groom and unattractive bride nevertheless, happy married life to them.

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
otemeh01:
Ah an. which kin jamb question be all this one's. for inside toast wen the guy want toast you.

Yes nau. Is it easy to enter higher institution.? Same way its not easy to enter the institution of relationship.
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by PediakAuthor: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Handsome groom and unattractive bride nevertheless, happy married life to them.

Gbenu soun.... Na people like u dey cause family problems. Lolzz

Both of them are perfect joooor

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by PediakAuthor: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

Yes nau. Is it easy to enter higher institution.? Same way its not easy to enter the institution of relationship.

Can I come and apply too? I can answer any question oooo.
Lolzzzz
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by PediakAuthor: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
More photos;

CC;
Lalasticlala
Seund4lyfe
Mynd44
honeric01

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

Hmm...
Are you tall or short?
Fine face or ugly?
Good heart or stone heart?

Answer these questions correctly to move on to the next stage.
grin grin grin mad oooo assessment test pere
Am tall, as for the face yur whatsapp will tell, Good heart 100% .

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by PediakAuthor: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miniso:

But wait a minute... Is this our the children of nowadays now toast themselves...
Just like that ?

How dare you

In our own days, the girl will be very very shy, (she cant even look uche face) and will be picking the wall with her fingers while the guy will be the one asking questions... Reverse is now the case in this digital era... Girls of nowadays Don gather extra liver....
Oga oooo...

Wetin concern me self...

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
PediakAuthor:

But wait a minute... Is this our the children of nowadays now toast themselves...
Just like that ?

How dare you

In our own days, the girl will be very very shy, (she cant even look uche face) and will be picking the wall with her fingers while the guy will be the one asking questions... Reverse is now the case in this digital era... Girls of nowadays Don gather extra liver....
Oga oooo...

Wetin concern me self...
its called change sir grin grin

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by PediakAuthor: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miniso:
its called change sir grin grin

Ahahahahahah... Change
That's simply the degradation of our cultural heritage and undoubtedly one of the reasons for the structural lopsidedness in most modern families... Most ladies are now bold and fearless and many other digital-based factors...

Bro, forget about the Sir, im still a young boy like u lolzzzz.
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Bola146(f): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Congratulations... enjoyment galore

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
A no no for me.

What's up with the Bleep you pic.

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miniso:

Hmm... Good.

Next stage.

Are you Igbo?
Are you up to 36 or 39?
Are you born again?
Are you celibate?

I see you reside in Lag. Cool.

Now answer these to qualify for chatting stage *sticks out tongue*

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

Hmm... Good.

Next stage.

Are you Igbo?
Are you up to 36 or 39?
Are you born again?
Are you celibate?

I see you reside in Lag. Cool.

Now answer these to qualify for chatting stage *sticks out tongue*
Am half breed igbo & yoruba, nah not up to,born again? sure, not celibate. yes lasgidi 4 sure.

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by PediakAuthor: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miniso:
Am half breed igbo & yoruba, nah not up to,born again? sure, not celibate. yes lasgidi 4 sure.

This is getting serious... Like play like play... You guys Don dey form familiarity... On my own thread... I'm getting jealous... Lolzzz
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nothing fascinating here.
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by PediakAuthor: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chi59:
Nothing fascinating here.

What's your contextual definition of fascination ? If I may ask
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by HappenStone: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
One he-goat is on the verge of hijacking this thread.

HML to the prospective couple!

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
PediakAuthor:

Whao. See vibes . Lolzzz

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miniso:
u r rude. angry

shooting shot gone wrong.

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
hml to them

bleep his black @ass!
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miniso:

OK. Thanks.

The age is going to be a barrier though.
The non celibate and your faith....nah..

Thanks for your time though.

Friends.
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

OK. Thanks.

The age is going to be a barrier though.
The non celibate and your faith....nah..

Thanks for your time though.

Friends.
we cud be friends?
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miniso:
we cud be friends?

Yep. Friends.
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

Yep. Friends.
friends on whatsapp i meant
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miniso:
friends on whatsapp i meant

Not so fast.
Let's start here.

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

Not so fast.
Let's start here.
bt i dont know wat u look like cant be chattin with a ghost na
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miniso:
bt i dont know wat u look like cant be chattin with a ghost na

What has my look got to do with being friends? It means your friendship is conditional if you must see my face before you can be my friend.

You can drop the idea, if you're not interested. No hard feelings.
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by PediakAuthor: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
HappenStone:
One he-goat is on the verge of hijacking this thread.

HML to the prospective couple!

Lolzzz. Who's that
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
SassyGem101:

What has my look got to do with being friends? It means your friendship is conditional if you must see my face before you can be my friend.

You can drop the idea, if you're not interested. No hard feelings.
u r being selfish, u earlier quizzed answers from me. based on your terms and conditions. celebacy, faith, age and tribe nw u are accusing me of being conditional becuz i requested for yur whatsapp to see whom am chatting with its quite shady tho. its either yur a guy or u lack self confidence. please don't feel too important any ways all the info i gave u were wrong except for the celibacy part grin. am fully independent living at thomas estate at ajah u can keep yur number to yur self undecided undecided

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Miniso:
u r being selfish, u earlier quizzed answers from me. based on your terms and conditions. celebacy, faith, age and tribe nw u are accusing me of being conditional becuz i requested for yur whatsapp to see whom am chatting with its quite shady tho. its either yur a guy or u lack self confidence. please don't feel too important any ways all the info i gave u were wrong except for the celibacy part grin. am fully independent living at thomas estate at ajah u can keep yur number to yur self undecided undecided

Hmm....like I said. No hard feelings.
Thank you. And thanks for lieing in the first place.
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by jonadaft: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Onyi22:

E pain ME the idiot
Of course

Oya Come And Laugh Small / Nigerian Men And Their Fat Wives All Across America / Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her)