Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) (6243 Views)

I Went On A Date With A Nairalander (photos) / Beautiful Rivers Girl With Natural Blue Eyes Set To Marry A Nairalander (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by hammerU: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chi59:
Nothing fascinating here.

I like sweet looking girls too, not all the time sexy sexy... Sweet or cute is good. kiss

1 Like

Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by femi4: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2020
Rascals....first and second pix: "fvck you, doggy style." All shades of irresponsibility
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Bleep you sign and doggy
Was that needed
Re: Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) by Palehair: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
emeijeh:

Gay pride,
People who wear rainbow colours support the LGBTQ community
Thank you very much. People are not learned enough to know and understand the clothes they buy with their own money. Those Balenciaga shirts came out during pride month last year. I know because my company were part of the movers. It was used to celebrate gay pride. They are a normal couple but a gay person will see this and think that they are both gay people marrying each other to hide their sexuality since it's Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Big Girl Caught Giving It Hot To Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel / Annoying Things Women Do During Sex / See What This Woman Wore To A Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.