Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) (87480 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Man Opts Out As Wife Brings Second Husband Home In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by samworthyever: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
Woman Na God go punish u
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by dalass(f): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Xisnin:
Mumu adulterer.
Let us look at her argument.
1. I was not married therefore I owe no one loyalty
2. I was not cheating, the man bought me drugs and I asked him to sleep over.
3. He traveled abroad and abandoned me bla bla bla

Obviously, the third reason is the real reason.

You are not legally married but you are living in his house and he is the father of your children.

The idiot should have rented her own apartment to entertain various guests.
The idea that only married people should shun infidelity is asinine and stupid.
There is no such law or rule anywhere. Neither is there a punishment for cheating
while married in Nigeria's constitution. It is totally up to a person to cheat or not cheat in a relationship.

Want to sleep around?
Stay away from a stable relationship or tell your intending victim
that you are a loose cannon who is not interested.

And to the dummies who believe that only a married person can cheat, you will learn the hard way.
Nobody ever stops cheating because they are married, they may pause for a while but they will resume.

Beautifully stated and well written.

But now, the man that travelled and left the woman behind, can you count how many women he's been with and who he's currently with over there.. His own body no be wood, he's f.cking ...... Why couldn't she do same..?

Many men travel leaving the woman with kids over here, expecting her to be celibate while he is free over there to sleep around.. If you no fit carry your woman travel, OYO is the case cos one of the reasons for
getting married is sex... Plain and simple!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Amanda4life: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
You can have good friend who is an opposite sex.without sex or adultery attached.

I'm even looking for a good friend. Not a child.

Criteria will come soon
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Godwin2am(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
I used to be like that man,,,,,,,,,,,,,bleeping my neighbor wify, she was not legally married to him, but she's worst! a maniser, she bleep around the neighborhood ,,,,,her backside na die,,,,,,, now they've path ways. thank God I was not caught then,,,,,,,I accept repentance. move on,,,,,,,,,,,,I've advised her to stop fleetin.g,,,,,,and hook up with a good man,,,,,,
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Iluvmycontr3: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Annie939:
well said , i believe her .

We like to always learn, so kindly let us know the very reason that made you to believe her..
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by godquality: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
People are just quick to pass judgement. Now she has spoken, and everybody is now a lie detector.

The only person that can debunk anything she said is the husband nay father of her children.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by gbasquare: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
She should have said she's doing it because she was not legally married after all.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
ode

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by calabardick(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Xisnin:

Nobody ever stops cheating because they are married, they may pause for a while but they will resume.

This is the summary of it all.
The bold part: they resume like a locomotive engine, they're ready to destroy anything that enters their way. An adulterous woman is worst than cancer.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Amanda4life: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
She is lonely.

This man is nice to her joke

He is filling in the blank space.

There's nothing bad as not being lonely.

She has passed through a lot.

And there no vacuum in life.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by emilfischer(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
onatisi:
This woman is the architect of her own problems , I don't know why these women find it difficult to cut ties and move on with their lives when a man says he is no longer interested in them. They always think they can have their cake and also eat it at the same time.
If she had moved on , and made the man to realise that she too is no longer interested, the man won't be claiming her to be his wife. She doesn't want to leave him and at the same time she knows she can't have him.
If you are staying,stay fully,if you are leaving,then leave totally. You can't think you are smart and be thinking you can be enjoying both sides

Best comment in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by ronyman(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Who am I to judge... God help us all to do his will and do what is right..
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
On this one, I believe the LADY.
The very first day I saw that VIDEO, I knew that NO LADY when caught would summon such COURAGE to confront her people.

I reside in the US, so I know how many Nigerians try had to stay put

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by OmoEpe(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vicyace:

You have tried so hard to make sense but........

Watch the video again and ask yourself if the man treated the woman in a good way.

The man in question is living a good life, legally married to someone else, got a kid with someone else, having stable sex with someone else but the woman can't these things too right?

But why bring your lover into another man's house
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by dalass(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Godwin2am:
I used to be like that man,,,,,,,,,,,,,bleeping my neighbor wify, she was not legally married to him, but she's worst! a maniser, she bleep around the neighborhood ,,,,,her backside na die,,,,,,, now they've path ways. thank God I was not caught then,,,,,,,I accept repentance. move on,,,,,,,,,,,,I've advised her to stop fleetin.g,,,,,,and hook up with a good man,,,,,,

You too your own worst... Looking another man wify backside! Olojukokoro gringrin

You self no dey sleep.around? Pot calling kettle black.. What's good for the goose...Hmmmm

Nigerian men. Hypocrisy and double standards! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by dalass(f): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
OmoEpe:

But why bring your lover into another man's house

She should go to hotel ba? So people like you can see her and still wonder what she's doing there with another man..

Or they should go under the bridge? Maybe inside bush
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by dalass(f): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
calabardick:

This is the summary of it all.
The bold part: they resume like a locomotive engine, they're ready to destroy anything that enters their way. An adulterous woman is worst than cancer.

And her runaway husband/ baby father is a saint!

Kontinu grin
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Bianda24: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Tell that to the birds. Only a nut will believe your story. Okay?

Since you are not legally married to him, no problem, you should have gone to the pharmacist house to tuski rather than bring him to the house the father of your children paid for.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
lol
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Ironi: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nigerian women and fcking around be like 6 9
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by sisisioge: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
airminem:
Not all men are scum. Mind your statements in public by stop generalizing okay, take this and awaken!

Yes ma...some men are scum embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by IprintMONEY: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
thunder fire this olosho. u are lucky say no be me, you for don dey waja with broken leg now. so u had the guts to bring another preek to a house he is paying for? no part of the story make sense sef
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Akpacha(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Annie939:
see them! Olosho!
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by golddare: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Xisnin:
Mumu adulterer.

You are not legally married but you are living in his house and he is the father of your children.

There is no such law or rule anywhere. Neither is there a punishment for cheating
while married in Nigeria's constitution. It is totally up to a person to cheat or not cheat in a relationship.

Want to sleep around?

And to the dummies who believe that only a married person can cheat, you will learn the hard way.

If you know what women suffers from abroad husbands you wont be talking like this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by guy222: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Xisnin post=87412806]Mumu adulterer.

Want to sleep around?

this is the best comment i have ever read on nairaland, God bless ur father. U get oil for head
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by sisisioge: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
gracegrace668:

If you find out a man is married and you're not comfortable with the arrangement, you leave the relationship. You don't stay in an apartment he is paying for and invite men to come turn you over as you please.

But his kids leave there as well...shouldn't he pay for his children's accommodation? She said he asked her to desist from attaching his name to hers and she obliged. Biko, imagine your sister has been tossed after having kids for a "in the abroad" man that turned out to eventually marry someone else, refused to marry her and blatantly asked her to move on...won't you support her moving on?

Again, that scumbag is expected to pay for the apartment his children live in! Abi is she expected to singlehandedly cater for the kids needs?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by guy222: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
samworthyever:
Woman Na God go punish u
things like this makes me angry, why is thunder not doing its work.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by lastchild: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
noble71:
shocked
"Father of your Children?" So because you are not legally married you should sleep around? I fear women.
if she's not legally married to him she's not committing adultery but fornication, so she owes nothing to the Father of the children

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by guy222: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
EBMedia:
Woman Caught With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Home Tells Her Side Of The Story (Video)

The woman who was caught with another man in her matrimonial home says she is not legally married to her said husband.

She explained that the story that she invited the man to spend the night with was not true.

She said the man she was caught with was a friend of hers who came to deliver some drugs to her. According to her, she never planned to spend the night with him, only that she insisted that he shouldn't go home as it was already late in the night.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbHXPGU39PA
He is not legally married to you and yet you are living is his house, idiot, stupid, foolish, animalistic, bastard, ashawo and a useless animal like you, thunder please do you work for once abeg. Spit on you again and again and again, Dirty animal like you, i wish i can see you face to face, idiot you should have pack your things and live in an hotel. Ashawo
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

She has moved on. She is in the house for the upkeep of her children. Her babies' father does not exist in her life. There is no rule to stop her from seeing someone.

She is the victim here. The one abandoned. The one with a broken heart. The one watching over children of a man who is boning another woman and having a kid with the other woman.

Heck. Allow the woman to get laid and forget the series of mistakes she has made in her life.
If she has truly moved on, why not truly move out and rent her own apartment. If she rent her own apartment, the guy would not even know the address, and if he found out and trespass, he would be arrested.

She is a victim, and she is bringing in another man into a house being maintained by another man? She is watching over the children of a man, but bring in another man (she is not married to), into the house in the presence of the children. What value do you think she is imbibing on the children? It there is no rule stopping her from seeing other men, why not admit she is sleeping with the man, instead of waiting for you to make the excuse for her.

You think if she has told the man and his family she has moved on, the sisters and family would bother to come and make a scene in the middle of the night?

Your "victim" wants to have her cake and eat it. She wants to still be the responsibility of the "husband" in the US, but wants to keep enjoying other dicks at the "husband's expense.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
Leave that apartment he rented, if you don't want any entitlement from him!!!

Very Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
Annie939:
You can believe anything ma undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.