Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) (87465 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Man Opts Out As Wife Brings Second Husband Home In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Annie939:
well said , i believe her .
come again you said what?....my two ears are scratching me undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Lalas247(f): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Shosho media grin
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by mozona(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
you are not legally married that may be true...

but the second lie is a blooooooodyyyy one
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Omar09(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
EBMedia:
Woman Caught With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Home Tells Her Side Of The Story (Video)

The woman who was caught with another man in her matrimonial home says she is not legally married to her said husband.

She explained that the story that she invited the man to spend the night with was not true.

She said the man she was caught with was a friend of hers who came to deliver some drugs to her. According to her, she never planned to spend the night with him, only that she insisted that he shouldn't go home as it was already late in the night.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbHXPGU39PA

Trash! The video is trash! Lame hexcuse

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Howellz(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mma keep quiet... Who ask you? After 2 rounds you're coming to tell us cock-and-bull stories..... UNAM IKOT MKPO.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
frank317:

I don't understand... Is it wrong for her to have sexual needs? Did she confirm to u that it's her matrimonial home? What about the father of her children who she claims left her and does not want to communicate with her, so the woman no go Bleep again?
Well, they said matrimonial home. If it's her house then the so called husband was the one intruding.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Chasepark: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
12inchess:

Don't mind them. Anyone with an iota of sense will know that if what the woman is saying is true, (which sounds plausible to me) then the man is the one at fault. Is it not some married Nigerian men that will travel to America or Europe on visiting visa only to get there and go and marry oyinbo for papers and you expect the partner (whether legal or not ) to be cool with it. I'm sure they had been living as couple before he left and the man may have married abroad for papers and didnt tell the woman both here and abroad until he found out she was about to discover. That is why he doesn't want her to be calling him so that the oyinbo wife doesn't find out and report him to immigration. The woman in nigeria too probably has been playing away match as her partner who she has kids with has been gone for years and body no be firewood, women need sex too. They are not legally married but for the sake of my comment let's assume they are. How will you just rent house for your supposed partner that has kids for you and then leave for many years and now start getting mad when she is f.ucking someone else when you to you're abroad and doing the same for papers. It's not like she can even go and join him there because they are not legally married and he is legally married to oyinbo for papers while still wanting to be keeping his supposed partner that has kids for him on the side. This their case is not a new thing. Or is it not people that divorce their spouse in Nigeria so they can marry for papers when they get abroad and sometimes the spouse is even in the know. If you really care about the partner or relationship then all these is just a recipe for disaster. Yes I said it. DISASTER. You can't eat your cake and have it. Either you forget about your wife and kids in Nigeria and fully face the new oyinbo partner or go back and meet the wife in Nigeria. You can't have both. We have not even talked about the oyinbo woman whose life you're destroying with your lies.And for the husband family, do you think they won't know about what the man is doing? Most times they do. Abeg leave matter for mathias. I'm out.

[/s]
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by linearity: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Xisnin:
Mumu adulterer.
Let us look at her argument.
1. I was not married therefore I owe no one loyalty
2. I was not cheating, the man bought me drugs and I asked him to sleep over.
3. He traveled abroad and abandoned me bla bla bla

Obviously, the third reason is the real reason.

You are not legally married but you are living in his house and he is the father of your children.

The idiot should have rented her own apartment to entertain various guests.
The idea that only married people should shun infidelity is asinine and stupid.
There is no such law or rule anywhere. Neither is there a punishment for cheating
while married in Nigeria's constitution. It is totally up to a person to cheat or not cheat in a relationship.

Want to sleep around?
Stay away from a stable relationship or tell your intending victim
that you are a loose cannon who is not interested.

And to the dummies who believe that only a married person can cheat, you will learn the hard way.
Nobody ever stops cheating because they are married, they may pause for a while but they will resume.

So, the idiot that went abroad and got married is not cheating or sleeping around?

She is taking care of his kids, it is his responsibility to provide a roof over their head. In a sane enclave, the court will order him to pay child support in addition to paying rent and school fees.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Comedian2019: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
The guy should stage a come back. Period

...waiting for a return match. Usually more bloody.
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
12inchess:

Don't mind them. Anyone with an iota of sense will know that if what the woman is saying is true, (which sounds plausible to me) then the man is the one at fault. Is it not some married Nigerian men that will travel to America or Europe on visiting visa only to get there and go and marry oyinbo for papers and you expect the partner (whether legal or not ) to be cool with it. I'm sure they had been living as couple before he left and the man may have married abroad for papers and didnt tell the woman both here and abroad until he found out she was about to discover. That is why he doesn't want her to be calling him so that the oyinbo wife doesn't find out and report him to immigration. The woman in nigeria too probably has been playing away match as her partner who she has kids with has been gone for years and body no be firewood, women need sex too. They are not legally married but for the sake of my comment let's assume they are. How will you just rent house for your supposed partner that has kids for you and then leave for many years and now start getting mad when she is f.ucking someone else when you to you're abroad and doing the same for papers. It's not like she can even go and join him there because they are not legally married and he is legally married to oyinbo for papers while still wanting to be keeping his supposed partner that has kids for him on the side. This their case is not a new thing. Or is it not people that divorce their spouse in Nigeria so they can marry for papers when they get abroad and sometimes the spouse is even in the know. If you really care about the partner or relationship then all these is just a recipe for disaster. Yes I said it. DISASTER. You can't eat your cake and have it. Either you forget about your wife and kids in Nigeria and fully face the new oyinbo partner or go back and meet the wife in Nigeria. You can't have both. We have not even talked about the oyinbo woman whose life you're destroying with your lies.And for the husband family, do you think they won't know about what the man is doing? Most times they do. Abeg leave matter for mathias. I'm out.

You do talk am finish. I cant say any more
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
She lie in some area. Your husband said he is not doing again and you never married him legally before and you move on by dating another guy. Simple

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thegoodone13:
She lie in some area. Your husband said he is not doing again and you never married him legally before and you move on by dating another guy. Simple

Exactly. She should not feel ashamed that she is seeing someone who cares for her. Her babies' father has moved on with his life with a different woman. She should feel free to see someone too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by gouken2: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
See how dull you are, hence the cheating attitude. You were never married to the man but you have children for him and you stay in his house. The man that came only, only brought drugs for u at a very late hour, if he can come at such late hour then he has plans on how to get back at such late hour also. But u decided to tell him to sleep over becos it was late and yet he didn't sleep on the couch in the living room, he decided to sleep on the same bed with you while u were putting on only white wrapper. You are the epitome of stupidity. I'm so ashame that at this your age, sense is very far from u.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Kiddllc: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Unrepentant hoe... continue ur goat and hen story as ur lame defence undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Amanda4life: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Xisnin:
Mumu adulterer.
Let us look at her argument.
1. I was not married therefore I owe no one loyalty
2. I was not cheating, the man bought me drugs and I asked him to sleep over.
3. He traveled abroad and abandoned me bla bla bla

Obviously, the third reason is the real reason.

You are not legally married but you are living in his house and he is the father of your children.

The idiot should have rented her own apartment to entertain various guests.
The idea that only married people should shun infidelity is asinine and stupid.
There is no such law or rule anywhere. Neither is there a punishment for cheating
while married in Nigeria's constitution. It is totally up to a person to cheat or not cheat in a relationship.

Want to sleep around?
Stay away from a stable relationship or tell your intending victim
that you are a loose cannon who is not interested.

And to the dummies who believe that only a married person can cheat, you will learn the hard way.
Nobody ever stops cheating because they are married, they may pause for a while but they will resume.

Is it only men that know s how to tell lies
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
anonym0us:
wow so suddenly he took of his shirt and your clothes left your body and you both found your self at the bedroom naked..oh gawd why did you create women to have fish brain? Forgive me mama but I have to be blunt.

Heat dey.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by lanrefront1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wrong headline : which husband?

Are you the one that gave her the husband or married her to to him?
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vicyace:

You have tried so hard to make sense but........

Watch the video again and ask yourself if the man treated the woman in a good way.

The man in question is living a good life, legally married to someone else, got a kid with someone else, having stable sex with someone else but the woman can't these things too right?
The woman can do these things too, but in her own house. It an assault on a man's ego to bring another male into a house another male is paying for, eat the food he is paying for and fvck his woman or side chick on a bed he paid for.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Exactly. She should not feel ashamed that she is seeing someone who cares for her. Her babies' father has moved on with his life with a different woman. She should feel free to see someone too.
TheGoodjoe and Thegoodone. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by fineboynl(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vicyace:

You have tried so hard to make sense but........

Watch the video again and ask yourself if the man treated the woman in a good way.

The man in question is living a good life, legally married to someone else, got a kid with someone else, having stable sex with someone else but the woman can't these things too right?
he is providing her needs

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by emkz: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hedonisst:
C ock and bull story.

C ock and pussy story you mean?
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

If she has seen someone who cares for her, why can't he care for her in his own house,
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by justtee42k: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
I GUESS YOU ARE HIGH ON THE DRUGS HE BROUGHT FOR YOU... SHAME ON YOU

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by armadeo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Man come deliver drugs you tie towel with am for house.

Continue
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by emkz: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dear cheating wives and girlfriends as well as lovers of thick penisess, when you are caught, do not justify your inability to keep your legs closed.

What is her justification for defending herself, after we are moving away from it? A man was caught in your house, say "he is my man friend and I will face the consequences of my actions, including divorce". No need to explain anything to us...we simply don't care.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by tylesh(f): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
Who advised her to do this?
Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Wettoid123: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
Annie939:
well said , i believe her .

Why won't you believe her when you are of the same bird,

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
wirinet:

If she has seen someone who cares for her, why can't he care for her in his own house,

She has moved on. She is in the house for the upkeep of her children. Her babies' father does not exist in her life. There is no rule to stop her from seeing someone.

She is the victim here. The one abandoned. The one with a broken heart. The one watching over children of a man who is boning another woman and having a kid with the other woman.

Heck. Allow the woman to get laid and forget the series of mistakes she has made in her life.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by ritnd(f): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
When you talk too much ,you stop making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by Sleevia: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
noble71:
shocked
"Father of your Children?" So because you are not legally married you should sleep around? I fear women.
don't marry a woman and turn her into a house wife. Get her something doing. And if the man is truly abroad, what stops him from moving his entire family there? Would he say he stays without sex?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.