Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood (6344 Views)

I Used My Menstrual Blood To Cook For My Boyfriend – Lady Shares Serious Confess / Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:38am On Jun 23, 2021
My life after I prepared my boyfriend's food with my menstrual blood - Ngozi Lovelyn Reality Story

This is one of my reality stories and I'm beckoning on everyone to read... It's very important

I read it on the internet. I saw about three girls comment affirming to the post, with claims that it works. So, I made up my mind to try it.

My relationship with Tobe was already 4 months old. I had fallen deeply in love with him. The fear of loosing him engulfed me and I got trapped, deep into obsession. 

Should I call it love or being over stupid? When madly inlove, you can go wide length to secure your passion.

My last relationship ended terribly. I suffered months, tried everything humanly possible to see if I could regain my sanity, but all proved abortive. 

Until Tobe came into my life and brought a new light. I became whole again. 

My beauty restored, my hope rekindled and I believed in love again. 

So should I be blamed for trying to secure a permanent place in his heart?

"My Tobe....I love you so much and I'm ready to do anything to keep our love burning for ever" this was my constant rhymes. 

So, on that faithful day, it was the second day of my monthly flow, the day the blood flows very heavy and thicker. The effect will be very strong. 

I was preparing his favourite, beans with unripe plantain.

I expected my conscience to bother me, like it always does, but it was so calm. 

That fueled my zeal to carry on. 

So I used the spoon, scooped the blood out from my VG, and added it on the food which was still half way to be done. 

The table is set, now waiting for my love Tobe, who was in the bathroom to come and have the sweet love I set for him. 

So Tobe sat down to enjoy the innocent portion I set for him. 

Yes, I called it innocent, because in love, everything is fair. 

After having the second spoon, his face squeezed a little. 

"Baby, this food taste different" he said.

I froze, with my mind empty of what to expect next. "What response will I give if he blow the question on why the food taste different?" I asked myself. 

I didn't taste the food, so I can't describe the taste.

But none of that happened. He saw the panic on my face and thought I was being scolded for the food not being tasty enough.

"Come on baby, the food is extra sweet. Yummy" he said with a charming smile.

I gazed round his face, watching his sexy pink lips trying to calm my fears. He was trying to explain himself, but I was lost. None of the words were entering. I was deep down, caught in my passion of wanting him more. 

"Did I do the right thing?" A thought brushed my mind.

But I immediately waved it away, because, in love, everything is fair. I kept reassuring myself. 

I wasn't going to harm him. I was only securing the love of my life, forever. Tobe is every woman's dream, so any step I take in permanently making him mine is justified.

I was lost in my thought, not knowing that he was still trying to explain what he meant by the food tasting different. 

"Baby, whether you know how to cook or not, I love you and nothing is ever going to change that, Ok?" he warmly said, caressing my cheek with his strong palms. Yes, his strong palms.

His charming lips caught mine. I gave into the feelings, grabbing it like a hungry lion. And he kissed back.

His breath deepened and I knew he want me. 

How can I resist such immeasurable feelings? Not my style.

He pushed the food to a side, balanced my average round hips on the dining table and plunged his lips on my neck, gently going down my bosom. 

"My king" I whispered into his ear, licking the outer part of the ear. 

"I love you" he replied, warmly. 

"Is the portion working already?" I asked myself. 

"No, I don't think so. Our s-e-x life is very active and great, so I don't think the blood has taken effect yet" I was asking and replying myself.

Yes, that night, right on that dinning table, we made love like never before. But I wasn't still satisfied. He understood I still wanted him more. So, he lift me up as we retired to the room and continued from where we stopped. 

My Tobe. My heart. I never regretted taking that step. My heart was strong. My conscience was at peace, or maybe because, I locked it and threw the key into the river.

The next day, about 6:02am. I opened my eyes, but my Tobe wasn't on the bed. I called for him, but he wasn't anywhere near the house.

"Where could he be? Where could he have gone to without letting me know?" I lost my feet, became cold in fear.

I rushed back to the room, picked up my phone, dialed his number. And his phone rang, right beside me. 

"He left without his phone?" I asked myself, boldly confused. 

"What's going on? Where did he go to? Or has the blood made him disappear? If he had left the house, I would have heard a sound or even woke me up to lock the door" 

My mind became a battle ground with influx of questions. I became more scared. 

"What have I done?" 

I stood up, searched the entire house again, but still, Tobe was nowhere to be found. 

I slumped on the floor, tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I killed him, I made him disappear." I started cursing myself.

Just then, the gate creaked. I rushed out with my face, wet. 

As I rushed out, Tobe turns as we stood opposite each other. 

He gazed, without saying anything. I was sure he saw the confusion on my face, but he still remained calm.

He saw the tears on my face, but he did not say anything. He just stood there, staring at me.

To my utmost shock, Tobe started walking inside without uttering a word. 

Tobe wasn't the type who would see confusion on my face without asking anything. He wasn't the type who would see tears on my face without turning the word upside down just to see my happiness restored. 

As I was still battling with confusion, his shadow brushed past me.

"Baby" I blurted.

He stopped as I blocked him. 

"You left without telling me where you were going?"

"You were looking for me?" He asked

"Yes, I was scared and worried" I replied, while observing his face. 

I noticed his smiling lines were missing. His face was thick as if something terrible had happened. 

"You are getting me scared. Are you Ok?" 

Read the full story
Ngozilovelyn.com

1 Like

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 5:14am On Jun 23, 2021
It's necessary we read.
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by Ever8090: 5:36am On Jun 23, 2021
I will read letter in the day...
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Alright...have a beautiful day
Ever8090:
I will read letter in the day...
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by donbachi(m): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2021
E get wetin we never chop from una?
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by Cutehector(m): 5:56am On Jun 23, 2021
You want me to read a story from an evil woman who puts menstrual blood in her boyfriend's food? angry

Ya mad!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by simultaneousboi(m): 6:05am On Jun 23, 2021
End time creature

4 Likes

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Noo.....e still remain one more thing to chop.. grin
donbachi:
E get wetin we never chop from una?
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Oga, it's still early to curse. Better read before she use another style on you cool
Cutehector:
You want me to read a story from an evil woman who puts menstrual blood in her boyfriend's food? angry

Ya mad!
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2021
Nooo...na new generation creatures
simultaneousboi:
End time creature
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by donbachi(m): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Noo.....e still remain one more thing to chop.. grin
oya!..tell us.
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by Cutehector(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Oga, it's still early to curse. Better read before she use another style on you cool
fvck off

1 Like

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2021
Are you sure you are ready to hear it?
donbachi:
oya!..tell us.
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Oga, I dey drag 20 naira?
Cutehector:
fvck off
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Oga, I dey drag 20 naira?
who fvcking reads a story about a woman who laced menstrual blood? Fvck! You are delusional

2 Likes

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by Generalnomercy: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
My life after I prepared my boyfriend's food with my menstrual blood - Ngozi Lovelyn Reality Story

This is one of my reality stories and I'm beckoning on everyone to read... It's very important

I read it on the internet. I saw about three girls comment affirming to the post, with claims that it works. So, I made up my mind to try it.

My relationship with Tobe was already 4 months old. I had fallen deeply in love with him. The fear of loosing him engulfed me and I got trapped, deep into obsession. 

Should I call it love or being over stupid? When madly inlove, you can go wide length to secure your passion.

My last relationship ended terribly. I suffered months, tried everything humanly possible to see if I could regain my sanity, but all proved abortive. 

Until Tobe came into my life and brought a new light. I became whole again. 

My beauty restored, my hope rekindled and I believed in love again. 

So should I be blamed for trying to secure a permanent place in his heart?

"My Tobe....I love you so much and I'm ready to do anything to keep our love burning for ever" this was my constant rhymes. 

So, on that faithful day, it was the second day of my monthly flow, the day the blood flows very heavy and thicker. The effect will be very strong. 

I was preparing his favourite, beans with unripe plantain.

I expected my conscience to bother me, like it always does, but it was so calm. 

That fueled my zeal to carry on. 

So I used the spoon, scooped the blood out from my VG, and added it on the food which was still half way to be done. 

The table is set, now waiting for my love Tobe, who was in the bathroom to come and have the sweet love I set for him. 

So Tobe sat down to enjoy the innocent portion I set for him. 

Yes, I called it innocent, because in love, everything is fair. 

After having the second spoon, his face squeezed a little. 

"Baby, this food taste different" he said.

I froze, with my mind empty of what to expect next. "What response will I give if he blow the question on why the food taste different?" I asked myself. 

I didn't taste the food, so I can't describe the taste.

But none of that happened. He saw the panic on my face and thought I was being scolded for the food not being tasty enough.

"Come on baby, the food is extra sweet. Yummy" he said with a charming smile.

I gazed round his face, watching his sexy pink lips trying to calm my fears. He was trying to explain himself, but I was lost. None of the words were entering. I was deep down, caught in my passion of wanting him more. 

"Did I do the right thing?" A thought brushed my mind.

But I immediately waved it away, because, in love, everything is fair. I kept reassuring myself. 

I wasn't going to harm him. I was only securing the love of my life, forever. Tobe is every woman's dream, so any step I take in permanently making him mine is justified.

I was lost in my thought, not knowing that he was still trying to explain what he meant by the food tasting different. 

"Baby, whether you know how to cook or not, I love you and nothing is ever going to change that, Ok?" he warmly said, caressing my cheek with his strong palms. Yes, his strong palms.

His charming lips caught mine. I gave into the feelings, grabbing it like a hungry lion. And he kissed back.

His breath deepened and I knew he want me. 

How can I resist such immeasurable feelings? Not my style.

He pushed the food to a side, balanced my average round hips on the dining table and plunged his lips on my neck, gently going down my bosom. 

"My king" I whispered into his ear, licking the outer part of the ear. 

"I love you" he replied, warmly. 

"Is the portion working already?" I asked myself. 

"No, I don't think so. Our s-e-x life is very active and great, so I don't think the blood has taken effect yet" I was asking and replying myself.

Yes, that night, right on that dinning table, we made love like never before. But I wasn't still satisfied. He understood I still wanted him more. So, he lift me up as we retired to the room and continued from where we stopped. 

My Tobe. My heart. I never regretted taking that step. My heart was strong. My conscience was at peace, or maybe because, I locked it and threw the key into the river.

The next day, about 6:02am. I opened my eyes, but my Tobe wasn't on the bed. I called for him, but he wasn't anywhere near the house.

"Where could he be? Where could he have gone to without letting me know?" I lost my feet, became cold in fear.

I rushed back to the room, picked up my phone, dialed his number. And his phone rang, right beside me. 

"He left without his phone?" I asked myself, boldly confused. 

"What's going on? Where did he go to? Or has the blood made him disappear? If he had left the house, I would have heard a sound or even woke me up to lock the door" 

My mind became a battle ground with influx of questions. I became more scared. 

"What have I done?" 

I stood up, searched the entire house again, but still, Tobe was nowhere to be found. 

I slumped on the floor, tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I killed him, I made him disappear." I started cursing myself.

Just then, the gate creaked. I rushed out with my face, wet. 

As I rushed out, Tobe turns as we stood opposite each other. 

He gazed, without saying anything. I was sure he saw the confusion on my face, but he still remained calm.

He saw the tears on my face, but he did not say anything. He just stood there, staring at me.

To my utmost shock, Tobe started walking inside without uttering a word. 

Tobe wasn't the type who would see confusion on my face without asking anything. He wasn't the type who would see tears on my face without turning the word upside down just to see my happiness restored. 

As I was still battling with confusion, his shadow brushed past me.

"Baby" I blurted.

He stopped as I blocked him. 

"You left without telling me where you were going?"

"You were looking for me?" He asked

"Yes, I was scared and worried" I replied, while observing his face. 

I noticed his smiling lines were missing. His face was thick as if something terrible had happened. 

"You are getting me scared. Are you Ok?" 

Read the full story
Ngozilovelyn.com

When you Yoruba's want to tarnish image of Igbo's, you'll use Igbo name as your false flag?

How more shameless could you be?

1 Like

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2021
But you did clicked on the post.. I never forced you to..hahaha...
Cutehector:
who fvcking reads a story about a woman who laced menstrual blood? Fvck! You are delusional
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by dat9jaguy(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2021
Generalnomercy:

When you Yoruba's want to tarnish image of Igbo's, you'll use Igbo name as your false flag?

Where is the Igbo name there. Abi you just wan talk. I never see tribe wey like to play the victim card like you guys.

4 Likes

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by donbachi(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Are you sure you are ready to hear it?
Yes...very much ready.
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by Khd95(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Twice you said "in love, everything is fair"
Okay if he uses your pants to do ritual, is that fair too, or that's not love

Women and double standards, from kayanmata to menstrual blood, Lord protect your Kings, we are in a terrible time

4 Likes

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by Mastakija(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2021
Wonders
Will
Wont
Cant
Should
And shall never end

3 Likes

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
It's possible, it may still end. grin
Mastakija:
Wonders
Will
Wont
Cant
Should
And shall never end
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don't think the two related.
Khd95:
Twice you said "in love, everything is fair"
Okay if he uses your pants to do ritual, is that fair too, or that's not love

Women and double standards, from kayanmata to menstrual blood, Lord protect your Kings, we are in a terrible time
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Alright
donbachi:
Yes...very much ready.
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Are you sure of what you are saying?
Generalnomercy:

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2021
I need people to react more on this
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by loadedvibes: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Jesu

1 Like

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
cheesy cheesy
post=103042082:
Jesu
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Good afternoon everyone.
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Good afternoon everyone.

So your bf lash you that same night on the table while still on ur period. It's either ur juju don catch am since or you no sabi lie

1 Like

Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Ficient:

So your bf lash you that same night on the table while still on ur period. It's either ur juju don catch am since or you no sabi lie
Re: After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood by Pricelessruby(f): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Feel like throwing up, gosh, yuck, disgusting, can't read such,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife Because She Suddenly Grew Beards, Her Before And After Photos / Is The Glass Half Full Or Half Empty? / How Can I Become Emotionless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.