Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha (16088 Views)

Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Flier: 6:20am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
As if he really cares. All he is doing is to paint himself a better person than the latter.
Just look at what you wrote,do you need him to be worse or what is this post all about !
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Cmanforall: 6:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Hope might mean well for Imo
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by jlinkssolutions: 6:21am On Mar 14, 2020
It’s not just to recall them back; he should pay them salary till the end of his tenure. That’s the main thing.

Not calling them back and after they use the little money they have or even borrowed for transport to work, they wouldn’t still be paid! And they’ll end up regretting why their being called back.

I bet some of them have something doing now.
The government shouldn’t bring them out from their good zone now to a bad and frustrating zone. He should simply make plans on how their salaries will be paid monthly. That’s my own concern.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Weldone
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by kayusely70(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2020
good gesture
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Cmanforall: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
As if he really cares. All he is doing is to paint himself a better person than the latter.
Do you know how many families this will affect positively?
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by francis5051: 6:24am On Mar 14, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless Uzodinma!

Amadioha strike Ihedioha in Jesus name
cum to owerri and say it..let's see weda u no go run pass ur shadow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2020
francis5051:

Lie!

Am in owerri.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by bluecircle470: 6:26am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
As if he really cares. All he is doing is to paint himself a better person than the latter. Anyways, it's for the best for the myriad he's reinstating, and that's what matters.

Go and wash off the relaxer on your brain
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by luluosas(m): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2020
Good move
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by mildteddy(m): 6:35am On Mar 14, 2020
RichDad1:
Why reinstating them ? These are non Igbos but Hausa Fulani imported by APC to Imo state.
APC Islamization agenda is in full force
. undecided undecided

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 14, 2020
dominique:
Nice one. Photos of some of the sacked workers kneeling and begging for their jobs was very sad to behold

I don't think the news is entirely correct. As far as I know Ihedioha only sacked those workers employed by Rochas between Jan 2019- May 2019 after he failed election, The bone of contention was that the state civil service employed during the stated range (2015-2018) were refused confirmation letter due to spurious committee set up by Ihedioha.
Again the ones kneeling down and begging were those ones employed by Rochas after he failed election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 14, 2020
francis5051:

Na lie he can say it anywhere in owerri even Mbaise and nothing will happen stop spreading fake animosity.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:48am On Mar 14, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
That's my governor

I was in his house at maitama yesterday
No be small thing oh

Go siddon joor, attachee
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Cyberterror: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2020
francis5051:
We openly mock our mbaise friends in Owerri for being mbaise people not to talk of the foolish Ihedioha.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2020
francis5051:

No be only cum.

The only people pained over Ihedioha's removal are mbaise people and e don clear for their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by DesChyko: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2020
Ihedioha weeded out the non-functioning civil servants who occupy space as workers but only end up showing at work to sign pay vouchers every month end but never present at work every other day of the month.

Guess what?

This fool just reinstated them.

In reality, did he really reinstate anyone or just kicked open drain plugs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by ada9ja(f): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
As if he really cares. All he is doing is to paint himself a better person than the latter. Anyways, it's for the best for the myriad he's reinstating, and that's what matters.

If u care, u wouldn't have posted this comment
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by nedekid: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2020
Ayhomes:
Good decision from the Governor.

First to comment....Let me use this opportunity to reach out to all nairalanders. I want to give out free 5plots of land at one of my estates in Ibeju Lekki , this estate is currently selling for 1m, yes it is mine if you doubt me google Ayhomes Investment Ltd. This is my way of reaching out to all my clients from Nairaland especially those in abroad.

This is my Easter gift to 5 lucky Individuals who has bought from any of our estates.

Name of the estate am give out free plot is Lekki precious Garden Ibeju Lekki currently selling for 1m, already fenced with gatehouse.

Location is Owode Ise. Pictures of this estate are on every social media platform even videos.

Call or whatsapp me now. Check my number from my profile.
De
Thanks.
Oya give me sir. Thanking you in advance.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by SoNature(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2020
chiemmanuel:

Why were they sacked in the first place,
3500 people sacked?

How many imo civil servants are there
Majority of those people are ghost workers,, some are on three different payroll
While schooling in owerri, i knew of a man, his wife, and his brother, were in 3 different ministries each, and they don't even go to work, he has his own personal business

I am sure you wouldn't be asking this question if you read that it was Ihedioha who reinstated workers who were sacked by Rochas.

Of course, you would go calling Rochas unprintable names as usual.

Hypocrisy was born and bred in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by bestpunterever: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
someone doing good, you complain, someone doing bad you complain.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Dbiz1111(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless Uzodinma!

Amadioha strike Ihedioha in Jesus name

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Dbiz1111(m): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2020
francis5051:

Oga you're talking in nonsense, what you're talking is in a rubbish grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by frankmoney(m): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Why were they sacked in the first place,
3500 people sacked?
How many imo civil servants are there
Majority of those people are ghost workers,, some are on three different payroll
While schooling in owerri, i knew of a man, his wife, and his brother, were in 3 different ministries each, and they don't even go to work, he has his own personal business
and this same people will blame the government for corruption . Imagine electing such a man into a public office
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Cyberterror: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2020
DesChyko:
Ihedioha weeded out the non-functioning civil servants who occupy space as workers but only end up showing at work to sign pay vouchers every month end but never present at work every other day of the month.

Guess what?

This fool just reinstated them.

In reality, did he really reinstate anyone or just kicked open drain plugs?
Lie. Ihedinjo weeded out Catholics and non indigenes. Uzodinma has reinstated them.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Kingstanding: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
. No living human being can satisfied Nigerians,why Ihedioa doesn't painted himself better?

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by sniperr007(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
i love this, very commendable.

1st question: why did ihediora sack them
2nd question: can the state government pay the salaries of these people?
3rd question: why is he calling them back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Recalls ghost workers u mean to say?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Cyberterror: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2020
sniperr007:

1st question: why did ihediora sack them 2nd question: can the state government pay the salaries of these people? 3rd question: why is he calling them back?
1st answer : Because they were Catholics and others were non indigenes.
2nd answer: Yes. Imo is an oil producing state.
3rd answer: Because he wants to correct an injustice done by Ihedinjo.

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Chirowman(m): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2020
I hope is not the ghost workers, let the 3500 do thumb print and face recognition and not audio 3500 workers. the world is heading towards technology and we won't be left behind with paper workers they need to be in the system for proper verification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Hyperchi(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2020
U ppl fail to recollect that those ppl where no employed using the right standard by okorocha and it was during his last days in govt he did that, meanwhile Emaka sacked due to the recommendation by imo committee
So if the man thing he is getting a point for this he failed.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by MrFly(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Ayhomes:
Good decision from the Governor.

First to comment....Let me use this opportunity to reach out to all nairalanders. I want to give out free 5plots of land at one of my estates in Ibeju Lekki , this estate is currently selling for 1m, yes it is mine if you doubt me google Ayhomes Investment Ltd. This is my way of reaching out to all my clients from Nairaland especially those in abroad.

This is my Easter gift to 5 lucky Individuals who has bought from any of our estates.

Name of the estate am give out free plot is Lekki precious Garden Ibeju Lekki currently selling for 1m, already fenced with gatehouse.

Location is Owode Ise. Pictures of this estate are on every social media platform even videos.

Call or whatsapp me now. Check my number from my profile.

Thanks.
Nairalanders please beware

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu, Igboho: Our Sons Are Not Terrorist - Ohaneze, Afenifere Says / VIDEO: Youths Protest Insufficient Pvcs In Enugu / Personally, I Hate Corruption - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.