Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha (16087 Views)

Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by kenneth3428(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2020
FAKE NEWS!!!

Ihedioha did not sack anyone. What he did was to setup a committee that looked into the legitimacy of their employment. By right the next step was to authenticate their employments.

ProsperChild:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/13/imo-uzodinma-recalls-3500-civil-servants-sacked-by-ihedioha/
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Hyperchi(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Lie. Ihedinjo weeded out Catholics and non indigenes. Uzodinma has reinstated them.

U are fool for bringing church card here
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Elijahnonso1(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2020
Governor Uzodinma started well, let's hope he continues this way. God bless Imo state and her leaders.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by explosiveskull(m): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2020
RichDad1:
Why reinstating them ? These are non Igbos but Hausa Fulani imported by APC to Imo state.
APC Islamization agenda is in full force
. undecided undecided
What is wrong with we easterners, I was at ibadan, the Oyo state government employs any competent Nigerian, it is in the east that we are doing this none indigene something.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by SangoOlukosoObo: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

If and only if.

[/s]
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by SangoOlukosoObo: 7:45am On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Lie!

Am in owerri.
[/s]
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Vinov(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2020
Even if its with a political motive, what the Governor just did is highly commendable. And so deserve some accolades! Kudos to the Governor

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Ayhomes(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2020
MrFly:
Nairalanders please beware
beware of what pls ?
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by mascot87(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
As if he really cares. All he is doing is to paint himself a better person than the latter. Anyways, it's for the best for the myriad he's reinstating, and that's what matters.

Human, the most difficult specie. Nothing you can do to please them.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Cyberterror: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Hyperchi:

U are fool for bringing church card here
You are a fool for bringing your stupidity here.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by wingmanIII: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Fraudster playing his game. May God save Imo state.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Okoroawusa: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2020
francis5051:
cum to owerri and say it..let's see weda u no go run pass ur shadow
So Owerri is the only place in Imo state abi?
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Tareq1105: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Supreme Court Governor

Was your Ihe(ama)dioha duely elected? Even his lawyers admitted that he didn't score 25% in 2/3 local governments of the state.

Stop the hate and it's advisable you face the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2020
explosiveskull:

What is wrong with we easterners, I was at ibadan, the Oyo state government employs any competent Nigerian, it is in the east that we are doing this none indigene something.
My brother the thing no tire you? You are even talking of Non-igbos. Common for Abia to employ Anambra person na war

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by DesChyko: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Lie. Ihedinjo weeded out Catholics and non indigenes. Uzodinma has reinstated them.

Nigeria remains divided and intolerant because of people like you who play on religion and tribalism to whip up sentiments.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Cyberterror: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2020
DesChyko:

Nigeria remains divided and intolerant because of people like you who play on religion and tribalism to whip up sentiments.
Ihedinjo was a religious bigot that was the reason for sacking those workers. Go find out, many of them were Catholics.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Hyperchi(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
You are a fool for bringing your stupidity here.

See this lost ape calling his stupidity out, u lost all right mind to be given audience coz u have already showcase how mad u are
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Angelfrost(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2020
vibbb:
This guy is a very good chess player, buying the ppls mind. Let me give you more tips:

1= Clear out all the outstanding of the civil servants.
2= Clear out all the outstanding of the pensioners.
3= Look into Health centres by equipping them up.
4= Pay workers salary between 22/23.
5= Old citizen/widow monthly stipend.
5= Basic social amenities.

Make this your top priority b4 considering other major projects via industrialisation. Goodluck.

Mere stupid window dressing... That is not close to what that state really and truly needs right now.

He should borrow a leaf from the governors of Kano, Anambra, and Lagos.

IMO state needs more investments and industries that will drive the economy and drastically reduce unemployment... Almost all the young able bodied men from that state are constituting nuisance in certain Asian countries.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Cyberterror: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Hyperchi:

See this lost ape calling his stupidity out, u lost all right mind to be given audience coz u have already showcase how mad u are
You are an irredeemable fool. I just confirmed it.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Angelfrost(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Lie!

Am in owerri.

Sshhh,.. You can't say that in public. The chances of getting lynched will be quite high.

Hope Uzodinma is seriously hated in IMO state... This is a clear fact! He has a tough job here to win them to his side. I kinda pity the guy... I pray he delivers.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by emeijeh(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nigerian politics is a game of lawn tennis...everything nah back and forth.

Haha, uncle, e don quick you give baba landlord racket?
You are wicket grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by degamemaster(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Why were they sacked in the first place,
3500 people sacked?
How many imo civil servants are there
Majority of those people are ghost workers,, some are on three different payroll
While schooling in owerri, i knew of a man, his wife, and his brother, were in 3 different ministries each, and they don't even go to work, he has his own personal business

Now this is a sensible comment with lots of facts just in a few lines. Like what somebody wrote earlier, he just wants to paint Emeka Ihedioha to look bad. First of all, did he make a thorough auditions to find out why they were sacked? Many of them are ghost workers collecting free monies, we all knows how wicked and greedy an average black person can be. These are also the kind of people that can go to any lengths to rubbish the efforts of the gov't to sanitize the state and work for the people.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sshhh,.. You can't say that in public. The chances of getting lynched will be quite high.

Hope Uzodinma is seriously hated in IMO state... This is a clear fact! He has a tough job here to win them to his side. I kinda pity the guy... I pray he delivers.

False!

Which part of Imo are you.

Village or city.

Hope is loved everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by damade16(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2020
RichDad1:
Why reinstating them ? These are non Igbos but Hausa Fulani imported by APC to Imo state.
APC Islamization agenda is in full force
. undecided undecided
Your madness is out of this world
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by 9ja083: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2020
Ihedioha only sacked ghost workers. How can a civil servant be in 3 or 4 ministry and yet won't go to work because he is nursing his own private business? Yet such ppl are receiving salaries from these 3 or 4 department without working for it.
it's better for them to be removed and put in ppl who are looking for job. U can't occupy 3 ppl job and be smusmiling.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by SangoOlukosoObo: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

False!

Village or city.

[/s]
shatap you yeroba Muslim cum ritualist
person wey never visit South East before

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by SangoOlukosoObo: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

don't mind the bastard son of a monkey
he's a yeroba Muslim ritualist that uses female pants to please his useless Ogun legbegbe

Nobody takes the bastard SangoOlukosoOba serious
he has many monikers like
SangoOlukosoOba
HacheNoire
OgunLaakaye
and so on

but na me and him for this nairaland forever
before he used to insult people and curse them but i have fixed him
he's now respecting people
i will not stop till i fix all of them

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by ejighikemeuwa: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless Uzodinma!

Amadioha strike Ihedioha in Jesus name
You should not use the name of the LORD your God in vain" do mix amadioha and Jesus so foolishly together like that.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Angelfrost(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

False!

Village or city.

Everywhere??! Okay sir!!! grin grin grin

May he live long and prosper!!!
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Hyperchi(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
You are an irredeemable fool. I just confirmed it.

Don't worry urself, I have already booked u for a brain correction in yabaleft
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2020
From what I’ve read sofar no one really knows why ihedioha sacked 3500 people from the civil service bt hope has brought hope back to the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu, Igboho: Our Sons Are Not Terrorist - Ohaneze, Afenifere Says / "Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa / Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.