Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha (16089 Views)

Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by ejighikemeuwa: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2020
Let it be imploymet in deed and not recruitment for fulanisation
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by Cyberterror: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Hyperchi:

Don't worry urself, I have already booked u for a brain correction in yabaleft
I have booked you for the grave. Ozu.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by brightalo1010: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
As if he really cares. All he is doing is to paint himself a better person than the latter. Anyways, it's for the best for the myriad he's reinstating, and that's what matters.
when you have nothing valid to say just keep quiet you won't die.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by BruncleZuma: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2020
emeijeh:

Haha, uncle, e don quick you give baba landlord racket?
You are wicket grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Him need the exercise
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by brightalo1010: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2020
vibbb:
This guy is a very good chess player, buying the ppls mind. Let me give you more tips:

1= Clear out all the outstanding of the civil servants.
2= Clear out all the outstanding of the pensioners.
3= Look into Health centres by equipping them up.
4= Pay workers salary between 22/23.
5= Old citizen/widow monthly stipend.
5= Basic social amenities.

Make this your top priority b4 considering other major projects via industrialisation. Goodluck.

You didn't vote for him

You never wanted him

You hates him with passion

You hardly believe in him but today you have the nerves and guts to order him on how to rule, I pity you. Smh
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by ugodedoc: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2020
bhella10:
Why were they sacked in the first place. Our governors are becoming demi gods

Corona leaders. Why were the 3500. Workers sacked at the first place? They are all ghost workers and unqualified workers occupying positions not meant for their likes but because of bad government they were installed there for a reason.
So this guy calling them back is good for the chief looter in Nigeria.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by emeijeh(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

Him need the exercise
I wan learn graphics design.
How u fit teach me?
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by ugodedoc: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
God bless Uzodinma!

Amadioha strike Ihedioha in Jesus name

You don't bring your family amidioha and bring Jesus Christ OK. Check your life and tell yourself the truth, you are a poor hungry fool and let me inform you if things like what you did works, Uzodinma would have been in hell because majority of imolites wished him same but let him continue and note 4.3billion loot will never go like that in this country . karma will hit him and his family that Igbo's will plead for supreme mercies.
Hahahaha so you can kiss the nearest mad woman to you who cares.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by mexbee1(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2020
ProsperChild:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/13/imo-uzodinma-recalls-3500-civil-servants-sacked-by-ihedioha/

3500 Ghost workers Lol

Still on the matter

Go off the Grid today with the power in your hands call us to get a free quote and consultations on all the solutions Dexter Engineering Services offers which are designed and tailored to meet your immediate needs.

Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by chiemmanuel(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2020
Did you read without your glasses, was there anywhere I mentioned anybodys name?
SoNature:

I am sure you wouldn't be asking this question if you read that it was Ihedioha who reinstated workers who were sacked by Rochas.

Of course, you would go calling Rochas unprintable names as usual.

Hypocrisy was born and bred in Nigeria
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by DesChyko: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Ihedinjo was a religious bigot that was the reason for sacking those workers. Go find out, many of them were Catholics.

I should go and find out?
Before it happened, the news was around about the conditions of that happening. The figures were not given but there were talks of cleaning up the process.
The move gained support, because Imo state is riddled with ghost workers and illegal appointments.
The educational sector especially, will testify heavily to this.
NB: I am a Catholic but I refuse to subscribe to religious bias.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by alizma: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
chatinent:
As if he really cares. All he is doing is to paint himself a better person than the latter. Anyways, it's for the best for the myriad he's reinstating, and that's what matters.
Is he not better? By this time of Ihedioha reign, the news coming from owerri were demolition, fighting and slapping of okorocha's daughter, threatening okorocha not to step into imo state etc. When he could have reasonably address any difference with okorocha through legal means.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by BruncleZuma: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2020
emeijeh:

I wan learn graphics design.
How u fit teach me?

Omo you go need to Youtube am ooo...wen I been comot from Umunya, no be teaching I do ooo.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by emeijeh(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Omo you go need to Youtube am ooo...wen I been comot from Umunya, no be teaching I do ooo.
I hear. cheesy
Help me with links and materials.
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by BruncleZuma: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2020
emeijeh:

I hear. cheesy
Help me with links and materials.

ae.tutsplus.com
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by uwa244(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
I hope at the end of the day he will be able to meet up with the salary wage bill of the state..
Re: Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha by PapaAdanna: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Propaganda again?

For the records... IHEDIOHA never sacked anyone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu, Igboho: Our Sons Are Not Terrorist - Ohaneze, Afenifere Says / Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo / Akin Oyegoke Says Muazu Is The Owner Of Building EFCC Found $50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.