Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (112595 Views)

FCCPC Shuts Chinese Restaurant Over ‘Discrimination’ / Chinese Restaurant in Lagos Condemns Closure by FG, Says Gov't Lied Against It / Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by chival(f): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
This is not an issue of self-respect. This is an issue of rights. A man has the right to dictate the terms of his business. A Muslim has the right to run his restaurant for only Muslims; the same applies to a Chinese. It's his property; it's his business, he probably bought the place, and the rules are his to decide. No one owes you śhit in life and you are not entitled to what belongs to another man. If a man won't sell to you, go to another restaurant or go build your restaurant.

I am against racism, but I just have to say things as they are.

No sir, I'm afraid you are wrong. A man may dictate how to run his business, PROVIDED his rules do not contravene the overriding laws of the land. Racial discrimination is an offence in Nigeria and practically everywhere in the world. If everyone had the right to do any and everything they like, even within the confines of their private businesses, chaos and lawlessness will reign.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Izigha(m): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Nigerians and inferiority complex. why not go to another restaurant if they don't want you in theirs?
I hope you are joking, if not then your case is strong

7 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Tejiri41: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Nigerians and inferiority complex. why not go to another restaurant if they don't want you in theirs?
Fool!!!!

10 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by johneddy: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
This is not right.

Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Very good

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
This is not an issue of self-respect. This is an issue of rights. A man has the right to dictate the terms of his business. A Muslim has the right to run his restaurant for only Muslims; the same applies to a Chinese. It's his property; it's his business, he probably bought the place, and the rules are his to decide. No one owes you śhit in life and you are not entitled to what belongs to another man. If a man won't sell to you, go to another restaurant or go build your restaurant.

This one is not a Nigerian, he must be a Latino. No need to talk much, why don't you come and discriminate then you'll see what we will do to you.

7 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by friday2011(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Emperor2463:
A Chinese restaurant in Lagos has been shut down by the federal government for refusing to allow Nigerians into their restaurant simply because they were blacks.

I think we should applaud the federal government on this because a Nigerian can not be racially abused in his or her own country.

Lol, but something no clear me for d tory ooo, who come be d chinko wey dey lock/unlock the burglary proof, abi we get chinko law enforcement agent for here ni?…Going by the picture, the story no follow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fccpcnigeria/status/1238811189716680705
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by todugo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
RaptorX:
Why are some of you so stupid, how is the Chinese the object of racism when they are the ones refusing to serve Nigerians in their own country
Monkey try get sense of reasoning, the Chinese that have the restaurant did they buy it for free? Are they not paying tax? Are they not paying electricity bill? So why should you close a place that refuse to serve you? Its their choice and have the right as foreigners to do business with whom they choose as far as its not a crime.if I no wan sell for you na who loose? Na em go make u go close my resturant.I bet you 60% of Nigerians don't know and understand their human right thats why the Government treat us like shit and with no regard. Shithole country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:

l know one Chinese fellow looking for a slave, are you available?

8 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martinez39s:

The problem with you is simply an issue of cognitive impairment.

Iq issues.

Mods ban me again please. grin

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin

i dont know what to say
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by friday2011(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Emperor2463:
A Chinese restaurant in Lagos has been shut down by the federal government for refusing to allow Nigerians into their restaurant simply because they were blacks.

I think we should applaud the federal government on this because a Nigerian can not be racially abused in his or her own country.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fccpcnigeria/status/1238811189716680705

Lol, but something no clear me for d tory ooo, who come be d chinko wey dey lock/unlock the burglary proof, abi we get chinko law enforcement agent for here ni?…Going by the picture, the story no follow.

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martinez39s:

U know what’s funny about you...u are saying something wrong...and u are saying it gloriously..

Do u know the terms of an immigrant visa?? An immigrant cannot have the right to discriminate against the citizen of the country that’s hosting him or her....its enuf reason to revoke the immigrant’s resident permit....
U even mentioned religion...do u know what happened to the Christian who refused to bake cake for a gay couple?? She was made to pay 15000$ fine after her business was closed down.
You are against rasicm but u are not saying things as they ought to be all

7 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by chival(f): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
eezer:
if they want 2 start dier hypocrisy they come with this lies chinese are not known to be racist. check it well it may be d problem of tax many chinese companies like evading tax
Actually the Chinese are extremely racist.

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by openmine(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
hilarious! cheesy
we are the reason why they treat us this way!
How you treat those that are close to you is the same way outsiders will behave towards them!
How do we expect these foreigners to treat us any different from the way we relate to one another!
Our division has ensured that foreigners treat nigerians badly!
What about nigerians who work for these foreigners?
Have you seen the way indians treat nigerians at their own company as if they are slaves?
Have the FG taken time to find out how nigerians are being treated in companies owned by these foreigners?
As long as there is division within our tribes coupled with the nonchalant attitude of our leaders,more foreigner investors just like this Chinese company will keep treating us like trash in our own country!

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Tagg: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
maasoap:

Which part of the Nigerian constitution grants them racial discrimination right?

Oga they dint discriminate OK.

Its strictly for Chinese.

Even UK and the USA have such restaurants in their country.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
What if they give u guys coronavirus. Will you take your L in peace? grin
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
so u think coronovirus came from rat,bat or any animal?

damn! Nigerians are backward cheesy

Mr. Non Nigerian

So, is it wrong to believe it came from bats and the rest of the animals that the majority of the world don't eat.

From where does Ebola come from? Bat

What about Lasa fever? Rat

What about bird flu ? Birds

Are you from Jupiter to have not known many Viruses are from animals?

I laugh at many of you that think you know more than others. Mocking them while you are the ones that don't know a thing.

There has not been any origin yet announced officially by WHO from where Corona virus came from. So people have not done badly to have believed it is from animals. It is most likely.

I'm even suspecting you sef
Its like you believe it originated from the engine of Toyota Corolla.

5 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Martinez39s(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U know what’s funny about you...u are saying something wrong...and u are saying it gloriously..

Do u know the terms of an immigrant visa?? An immigrant cannot have the right to discriminate against the citizen of the country that’s hosting him or her....its enuf reason to revoke the immigrant’s resident permit....
U even mentioned religion...do u know what happened to the Christian who refused to bake cake for a gay couple?? She was made to pay 15000$ fine after her business was closed down.
You are against rasicm but u are not saying things as they ought to be all

The Christian was made to pay $15,000 because the easily triggered and political correct LGBT, a part of the Left, took offence. When muslims truckers refused to sell alcohol in companies that employed them to do so, they were fired and they were paid $240,000 when they went to court. What do you say about that?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3297078/amp/2-Muslim-drivers-win-240K-judgment-discrimination-suit.html
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Tagg: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Are you that inferior that you can accept any bullshit in your own country

Oga visit other countries and you see stuffs like this every where OK.

Even here some stores don't sell to others because you not in same cult with them .

Make una park well joor

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Wettoid123: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Legalize guns and you wouldn't have this kind of shyt to talk about

If it is legalize hope they won't get you first.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by todugo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
abbey621:

Can I come in your father's house and dictate what you eat or how you dress? It's the same principle here, they can do WTF they like in China but they can't come into my country and deny me a product or service. Especially when the only reason is because they're racist piece of sh*t!

Oga this your analogy No correct at all,infact in no make sense.The Chinese way get the restaurant no want make you eat the food em cook, na hem go make u go shutdown his restaurant? What of if em high the price of his food for YOU and make it cheap for his brothers na you go still complain so its better he did not serve you at all ni and besides Chinese food no be like the rice and beans we dey chop hear only their flavour for the food go make you loose appetite abbey you want chop FROG

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by todugo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tagg:

Oga visit other countries and you see stuffs like this every where OK.

Even here some stores don't sell to others because you not in same cult with them .

Make una park well joor
The only person making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by higgs: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
The black man has really suffered

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Can06: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:

Corona don catch ur brain abi?

Kontinue!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by rihzon(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
In this our naija? Let them experience deportation. Motherfuckers
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Roozzaay(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
A good move. But wait o, what happened to eba, akpu, amala with abula, our nutritious local rice, asaro, abachancha, ewa igoyin and the likes?
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by pk2me: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
todugo:

Monkey try get sense of reasoning, the Chinese that have the restaurant did they buy it for free? Are they not paying tax? Are they not paying electricity bill? So why should you close a place that refuse to serve you? Its their choice and have the right as foreigners to do business with whom they choose as far as its not a crime.if I no wan sell for you na who loose? Na em go make u go close my resturant.I bet you 60% of Nigerians don't know and understand their human right thats why the Government treat us like shit and with no regard. Shithole country
Another f.ool

6 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Originalsly: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hmmm.....shut down?... that's all? They need to be charged for racial discrimination and their licence revoked. Who ever was refused service needs to file a multi million lawsuit on them. If that store ever opens ... store and owner need to be stoned with rotten eggs.

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by MERCHANDISER: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Mr. Non Nigerian

So, is it wrong to believe it came from bats and the rest of the animals that the majority of the world don't eat.

From where does Ebola come from? Bat

What about Lasa fever? Rat

What about bird flu ? Birds

Are you from Jupiter to have not known many Viruses are from animals?

I laugh at many of you that think you know more than others. Mocking them while you are the ones that don't know a thing.

There has not been any origin yet announced officially by WHO from where Corona virus came from. So people have not done badly to have believed it is from animals. It is most likely.

I'm even suspecting you sef
Its like you believe it originated from the engine of Toyota Corolla.

Jeez grin This dude is still goofing,i laugh at your ignorance.So you also believe bird blu,hiv,ebola etc were of natural cause?
Perhaps,you are not a science student.Let me enlighten you dude...

China was
so much becoming focused on ruling the World, dominating
former World powers. Even China President never deny
there
is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China. Everybody knows that
this very deadly version of the Virus leaked/originated from
the lab that was tweaking it to use BioWeapon.

This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN
A LAB INVIVO

Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY MADE
VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything
possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed
work when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody will
claim responsible for it because the thing is already Bio
WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS...
Go and read "the eyes of darkness"

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by CSTR2: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
You are crazy.

You are very crazy indeed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.