Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (112525 Views)

FCCPC Shuts Chinese Restaurant Over ‘Discrimination’ / Chinese Restaurant in Lagos Condemns Closure by FG, Says Gov't Lied Against It / Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lemme follow their handle so l can report any nonsense I experience when in town, I just cant imagine some id#@ts here justifying the actions of these Chinese, gosh! We face discrimination outside and when you think you are home you experience the same, I would ve damned the consequences and created a scene. Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Nigerians and inferiority complex. why not go to another restaurant if they don't want you in theirs?

You need to be executed by a firing squad... Imagine being racially abused in your country by some corona folks..
You need to see a therapist asap
#STUPIDOO

8 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Ndipe(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Good move.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Nigerians and inferiority complex. why not go to another restaurant if they don't want you in theirs?

Inferiority what? undecided
Are the Nigerian-owned businesses in their country not serving them? Why should Nigerians go somewhere else exactly? What's their reason for refusing to serve them?

5 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Trigalee:

You need to be executed by a firing squad... Imagine being racially abused in your country by some corona folks..
You need to see a therapist asap
#STUPIDOO
he or she is an id#@t!

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SirLakes: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
You are a fool

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Merciful77: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Silly Chinese. Some accolades to our government.

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yes we know that there are 4000 Nigerians in Chinese prisons. What China government must now do most just execute 500 Nigerians and see the Nigerian government run to China with their tails between their legs

Chinese government must deal with Nigerians in China massively by just killing them and let's see what Nigerian government will do
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tomorrow morning wait and see Yoruba people's blood is going to be spilt on the City in China
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:
Applaud for what exactly? That a private restaurant owned by the Chinese change their rules and regulations and FG shut it down?! Misplaced priority, I must say.
Rules have to be governed by the grund norm. Even the rules you make in your home, if found to contravene the law, will bring trouble your way. Refusing to serve people on the basis of their skin colour is wrong is wrong on every level and no society should accept it.

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Yes we know that there are 4000 Nigerians in Chinese prisons. What China government must now do most just execute 500 Nigerians and see the Nigerian government run to China with their tails between their legs

Chinese government must deal with Nigerians in China massively by just killing them and let's see what Nigerian government will do
You're not okay. Fact.

6 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Martinez39s(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chi59:

Bullcrap. What other issues are more pressing than the infringement of human rights being showed there?
Migrants employing citizens (blacks) of a country and refusing to serve other citizens (other blacks) because they aren't Chinese.
You dey reason so?
So if I refuse to sell food to you from my restaurant, it means I am infringing upon your rights? grin SMH. If you go to another restaurant, or you build your own restaurant, will you die? undecided
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Rules have to be governed by the grund norm. Even the rules you make in your home, if found to contravene the law, will bring trouble your way. Refusing to serve people on the basis of their skin colour is wrong is wrong on every level and no society should accept it.

my friend you speak like an illiterate. If you go to America there and Jew Restaurant only for Jew. There are French restaurants only for French in America and in Britain. Please let's not be illiterate say when a company or restaurant opens you target a certain class of people. You might as well know that this restaurant might have been funded by the Chinese Association of Nigeria or the Chinese government so you cannot expect them to be given services to Nigerians. Anyway this is what the APC government is good in destroying they will chase the restaurant and the businesses to Ghana and other African countries. The next day Nigerians are sending their children to those African countries to do prostitution. Federal Republic of illiterate
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
In China foreigners cannot even own a business without using a Chinese partner to front it.

This racist policy of the restaurant was a clear abuse of Nigeria liberal business climate and hospitality.

To stop such from reoccurring, create a law barring foreigners owning business with out a Nigerian owning at least 51% and also barring foreigners being landlords.

6 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Amudeneogu: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Closure alone will not be enough the federal government should also brake diplomatic tie between Nigeria and China because it that they don't like us.

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by klax(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Imagine coronavirus indegenes doing racism.in our country shat an insult.

They should not only close the place they should deport them to Wuan to go and enjoy their death penalty virus they brought to the world then lease that premises out to someone else immediately.

All those dwarfs called chiness annoys me with passion.

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by okpalaAnambra: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Na this your statement be inferiority complex at its peak...you can't try in sane climes

4 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

my friend you speak like an illiterate. If you go to America there and Jew Restaurant only for Jew. There are French restaurants only for French in America and in Britain. Please let's not be illiterate say when a company or restaurant opens you target a certain class of people. You might as well know that this restaurant might have been funded by the Chinese Association of Nigeria or the Chinese government so you cannot expect them to be given services to Nigerians
Yes, there are French restaurants but they're not for only French people. Those restaurants were opened to target a certain clientele, and that is fine. What is not fine is when a Jewish restaurant DECLINES to serve an Italian because he is not Jewish or when an Irish restaurant refuses to serve a black man because he is black or not Irish. In Nigeria the restaurant may simply get locked up but in the USA, it would face a civil right lawsuit and could lose a lot of money. I get you've never been to America or the places you love to talk about and have never heard of civil right legislation in those countries, but you can read up a bit and get some exposure.

5 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Better, they can do that in their own country but not in another country.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
JuanDeDios:

You're not okay. Fact.

This was in 2008 3000 Nigeria in Chinese prison. It is now a holy war between China and Nigeria just like what happened to the Nigerians in South Africa the Nigerians in China are going to be slaughtered like chickens and Cockroaches. We all know what happened to Nigerians in South Africa and India and the Nigerian government did nothing about it. Nigerian blood is going to be on the roadside in all cities in China

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
So if I refuse to sell food to you from my restaurant, it means I am infringing upon your rights? grin SMH. If you go to another restaurant, or you build your own restaurant, will you die? undecided
Still an ignorant post from an extremely ignorant mind. You don't reserve the right, as a migrant, to decide who or who not to serve. You self reason am, a migrant coming to Nigeria, employs blacks but doesn't allow blacks sit in his restaurant.
They're lucky they didn't try this in a first world country. They'd have accumulated hundreds of lawsuits enough to put them out of business for good.

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Thegoodone13(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Are they selling human part there?
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by okpalaAnambra: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
It's their restaurant; the loss of profit from not selling to available Nigerians is theirs to bear. If they don't want to sell to you, go to another restaurant or build your own. We have more pressing issues in this country yet they are more concerned with how a Chinese chooses to run his restaurant.
Inferior being sighted

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by aspiring44: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Good serves them right. These people have been getting too much preferential treatments for long and they keep behaving like they own this country. How can you be in another Man's country and be feeling like God. I'm glad our officials are beginning to wake up now and we really need more of this too. There are a lot of these stupid Chinese and Lebanese who maltreat their Nigerian employees in this country and go away with it... Its time they get a taste of their own medicine

They will use same Nigerians to get the restaurant re-open. When it's easy for them to flout immigration laws through ministry of interior on expatriate quota. They bring their people here in droves .
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by sammydayo: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
The chinese men running that restaurant should be deported t Wuhan

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
GenBuhari:
In China foreigners cannot even own a business without using a Chinese partner to front it.

This racist policy was aclear abuse of Nigeria liberal business climate and hospitality.

To stop such from reoccurring create a law barring foreigners owning business with out a Nigerian owning at least 51% and also barring foreigners being landlords.

Empty vessels make the most noise Nigeria is 137 in the world in doing business Nigeria is 160 in the world in human development index who comes to Nigeria to invest to start with. When thirty-seven percent of the Nigerians leaving the country are running to other African countries including Mozambique Rwanda Angola. Keep on pulling yourself that Nigeria is great. I was just watching a documentary of more than 2000 Nigeria which are claiming for asylum in Malawi
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by uuzba(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
When this is the kind of house Nigerians live in. How will Chinese/Lebanese live there?
Our living standard is too low. Police cannot protect anybody. Agbero and thieves just roaming about anyhow. Foreigners want to live in Nigeria, but not with Nigerians.
The 2nd image is a house I lived in in Leeds, UK. it s like poor people's house. Yet I lived with local British. No burglary on the window, no better fence. No thief. Nothing. That's UK's idea of low standard house.

Which of the 2 houses do you think Chinese and Lebanese will prefer?

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Calicoe: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Shame on u for justifying what the Chinese restaurant did. By refusing to serve them while they are seated, they made it clear that they don't regard we Nigerians. If only I had the powers, I'll send these chinkos out of Nigeria with you along

3 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by hollywater: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kcitytv:
An eye for an eye

Dam carry Racism come inside our country again.
let them be deported to Wuhan simple
This is what we go through every blessed day in Europe.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Justice35: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nigerians and their busy body.....before entering the restaurant you have seen "Chinese restaurant" in the sign post still you enter there even after knowing that these guys eat every thing that moves,if they serve you raw meat now you will still come and complain, what happened to mama nkechi restaurant?

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
LoveElfrida:
Better!

These folks been feeling like they kings here, whereas they are third class in developed climes.

We made them so, not just out government, but even we the citizens, anything white skin is a god here, well except our own Albinos( the real gods).

What do u mean by albinos are the real God's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.