Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos - Food (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (112420 Views)

FCCPC Shuts Chinese Restaurant Over ‘Discrimination’ / Chinese Restaurant in Lagos Condemns Closure by FG, Says Gov't Lied Against It / Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Gentlemum(f): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
How will someone have the mind to eat in Chinese restaurant when Corona virus is reigning
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Kiddllc: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chrisrare:
Nigerians and inferiority complex. why not go to another restaurant if they don't want you in theirs?
Must u post without thinking just to hustle likes And u go say u sef get sense undecided
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SIRTee15: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by IprintMONEY: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mayhem999:

cc : See as dis moniker dey insult people anyhow. If na me now hmm. Him suppose chop 7months ban.
Bleep you , Bleep your papa and Bleep mind44 or what ever his name is.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Longman8: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
A welcome development. But govt had in time past bent on paying deaf ears to the I'll treatment citizens suffers from expatriate in this country.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
eodavids:

What??

Refusing to serve Nigerians is deplorable on the side of a Chinese restaurant.

IS NOT AS IF THEY CAN COOK ANY GOOD MEAL COMPARED TO NIGERIAN FOODS. BUT I TRUST MY COUNTRY PEOPLE. IT WAS NOTHING FAR FROM SAMPLING.

Chinese cooks should be happy if a Nigerian patronize any of their junk eatery.

It is more about the poverty concepts I think the food in that Chinese restaurant musta been very cheap. Do Nigerians patronize Chinese clothes Chinese mobile phone Chinese Pants Chinese Cemetery parts Chinese weeds and Brazilian hair allsp Chinese sex dolls
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gentlemum:
How will someone have the mind to eat in Chinese restaurant when Corona virus is reigning

Go to any part of Nigeria and Nigerians are killing themselves for Chinese products as long as it is cheap. The Chinese restaurant is known as sheep food full stomach
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by MistadeRegal(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
shogsmania:

You have a very big problem and it is people like you that drags us back with your negativity, the victims reported this case online and within a few hours the government took appropriate measures against the establishment what more do you want, you just have to find a way to bring in your negativity.

If I had the chance, we won't be this way.
I have no problem, unless you have a very bigger one.
Is it today people have complained about this issue?
Talking of dragging the nation backwards, you should direct that statement to those in power.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tagg:

Oga they dint discriminate OK.

Its strictly for Chinese.

That's discrimination now. What explanation do you need again? People who reported them are not stupid, the government who clamped down on them is not stupid either. No authority would allow that.

Even UK and the USA have such restaurants in their country.

That's a lie! Bring evidence from the internet. The only time I read something like that abroad, it was reported to the authority
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by tammie24: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Closing the restaurant is not enough
The owners and people responsible for racially abusing Nigerians should be arrested
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by tammie24: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2020
sodiqapril:
They still have a lot to do on these racist Chinese cxnts....there is an estate in Lagos that they don't rent house to Nigerian's.. only Chinese and lebanes expatriates...
abeg post the address make authorities address the matter jare
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:

You sir are an unrepentant dummy. The Chinese have no right to make their own laws in a foreign land. They have absolutely no right to refuse services to the citizens of the land. You are trash. With moronic brains like yours we eill be recolonized like Zambia. Ode. God punish your watery brain
Your reply really shows you've a very poor upbringing. If you couldn't correct someone in err without typing this crude and inane comment. Go and learn how to pass your mind without being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
udemzyudex:

You have nothing reasonable to post mister.

You're not making sense.

Mr sense, you could have just posted your sense here without quoting me.

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2020
Odogwunaeast:
anumanu.. you need to be quarantined from the rest of us ode!!
Oponu ọmọ ni ẹ

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Rules have to be governed by the grund norm. Even the rules you make in your home, if found to contravene the law, will bring trouble your way. Refusing to serve people on the basis of their skin colour is wrong is wrong on every level and no society should accept it.
I really wasn't apprehensive of the laws governing it. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
grin
You are the kind of shackled slave that will swallow the key to ensure that nobody unlocks the padlock to set him free.

\
What correction do I expect from an inverted brain like you. Keep entertaining yourself.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
foolbuster:

If they only allow chinese and not nigerians is that not racist?
Do you think a nigerian with a chinese citizenship will be served there?
How do you think the chinese will react if a nigerian does same in china?

Think bro think.
Okay, I will.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
fabienjoe:

A private company has no unlimited right to make rules. Your rules must be subject to the country's Laws. You can't make a rule that goes against people's fundamental rights and expect that to stand. Racial discrimination is fundamentally wrong all over the world.
I never knew. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

If your regulations are against Nigeria's laws, so the government should uphold your illegal regulations?

You're really committed to absolute stupidity.
I'm not committed to it, Bro. But are you this stupid in making a comment on people's posts or today is your special day?

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
magicminister:

You’re wrong bro
OK Bro. I just informed myself. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by fabienjoe: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
SOLMICHAEL:

I never knew. Thanks for the correction.

You're one of the few civilized Nigerians and my full respect for that.

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Organs(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Now I can see the real reason with my Nigerian people they are so lazy. How many restaurants are there in Nigeria chicken Republic KFC and so many more is it by Force to eat at a Chinese restaurant. I think this Chinese restaurant must have some juju's for Nigerian that Nigerians are fighting to eat there when there are millions of restaurants in Nigeria

Its a shame you just dont get it. Let me explain it to you in a lay mans language. imagine your father has a big house with 10 rooms. You are ibo, your dad rent one room to a Yoruba lady to sell food. Now the yoruba lady says she doesn't roll with Igbo people, and that igbo people can buy, but take their food and go and eat in their house but cannot eat inside the restaurant and this includes you and your brothers and sisters since you all are ibo!!!Now tell me cos you guys are not lazy you might as well go somewhere right? afterall she is paying rent!

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by guvna(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
CLOSE DEM DOWN, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

THEY CAN GO BACK TO CHINA IF UNHAPPY!!!

TRY THIS IN THEIR TOWN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, LET THEM GO BACK TO CHINA!!

FORCKKERS

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SOLMICHAEL(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Go and ask your idiot of a father using teeth to break palm kernel in the village. Useless animal.

You are worth less than a slave.
Now you just explained to me the type of parent you have. I wasn't taught to insult elders, so I won't insult any of them. Continue with your stupidity... You're on a faceless forum after all.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by oxypressPlus: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If you really really want to change the world you don't criticize another person's business or somebody for running his business. The correct thing to do you open your own business next to him and give the people the services they want that is what we call competition. If a Chinese receives to save you food he is the one losing money. What you must do you must open the same type of business next to him and compete with him instead of crying like a baby. You do not blame somebody for taking care of their citizen when you are Nigerian government has abandoned the people. I respect what the Chinese restaurant did and I support them 100% the only people to suffer out of this at the Nigerian employees which tomorrow they will start doing arm Robbery and kidnapping
No! oga no be so abeg.
When people break law the law must go after them. It is not a mater of competition joo.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by cooooooks(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nigerians yet again proving that we are the most racist to Nigerians.

Chi59:

Still a foolish comment. Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Fmghewzy(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Chrisrare:
Nigerians and inferiority complex. why not go to another restaurant if they don't want you in theirs?

You must be very mad,bastard why is the restaurant built in Nigeria in the first place.

Once again you are very mad.

Go check your dictionary for the meaning of inferiority complex,fucking racist!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.