Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (148188 Views)

SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Goldenboy333(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Finally they are making this man more popular
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by TheFreeOne: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
AnanseK:

Some are telling us that SLS did nothing to improve the lots of common man up North, I will reply them this morning.

1) Do you know that 2000 students are in his Scholarship scheme?

2) Do you know that Jaiz bank under his watch gave 64,000 Muslims and 69,000 Christians interest free loans to improve their lots?

3) Do you know that every week, he removes 250 Almajiris from street that are learning skilled work in Sabon Gari Kano?

4) Do you know that about 70 Almajiris are learning spare parts trade under Igbo people in Kano?

5) Do you know that he started business for 20 of them 24 hrs before he was dethroned?

6) Do you know that 20% of Northerners selling used chairs, rugs and other used things at Alaba Rago Lagos that it was SLS that helped improve their buisnesses?

7) Do you know that as he was leaving the palace he made available cheques for widows and orphans he feeds every month?

A lot, must he blow his trumphet everywhere he goes for you to know that he helps people? Some who talk about his cars are just being mischievous, he is a first-rate royalty and no royalty anywhere goes on Okada or Keke, as some of you would wish. Please share this article after reading to help others understand the situation

I do not know. So kindly share links and news feeds about these so called philanthropies.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by shogsmania: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Aside preaching against it what about investing in their education like financial support, building schools to compliment government efforts since he seems a multi-billionaire.

Cos that's the same way bubu was hyped as a friend of almajiri with nothing to show for it.

He had more important things like rollce Royces and child marriage in mind
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Malawian(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Emma1Oj:
Which military coup do u think can over shadow the already made foot political warriors Tinubu has made. Even if Tinubu is not there the political soldiers he has made in and out of Lagos will replace him. Which democracy again? are we not operating under democracy any more in 9ja?
If not that Buhari still needed Tinubu for bis reelection in 2019, Tinubu would have been a goner. Ambode was going to be the new Jagaban of Lagos.

I know these things because some politicians used my cafe to send and receive emails. I read more than enough of what was coming for Tinubu. Go through my posts here.

When musiliu Obanikoro was busy forming PDP and antagonizing Tinubu then, it was quite funny because he was always included in the mailing list of APC bigwigs even while he was still in PDP. The moment i made mention that he was getting mails from APC on this forum, under two days, he "decamped" to APC.

Bro, you have no idea the volume of sensitive information that passed through my computer. One of those bigwigs could not use a computer himself so i was helping him download mails from his box, though he will make sure i deleted them before leavung, he knew nothing about the special folder callled "temp". cheesy

Ambodes email read as a_ambode@..... While Obanikoros own presented as "THESENATOR". I even saw Tinubus own once but forgot it.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
modsfucker:

He preached tirelessly against it, and it has yielded a good outcome cos some Governors including his arch rival, Ganduje have acted on it.

Audio act. Have you been to Kano of late?

In nigeria police station bailing is free, oya go and bail free naa.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Aside preaching against it what about investing in their education like financial support, building schools to compliment government efforts since he seems a multi-billionaire.

Cos that's the same way bubu was hyped as a friend of almajiri with nothing to show for it.

Friend of alamjiri but abandoned the schools Jonathan built for them. Prefers they roam the street.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by sammyscholar(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
AnanseK:

Some are telling us that SLS did nothing to improve the lots of common man up North, I will reply them this morning.

2) Do you know that Jaiz bank under his watch gave 64,000 Muslims and 69,000 Christians interest free loans to improve their lots?

3) Do you know that every week, he removes 250 Almajiris from street that are learning skilled work in Sabon Gari Kano?

4) Do you know that about 70 Almajiris are learning spare parts trade under Igbo people in Kano?

5) Do you know that he started business for 20 of them 24 hrs before he was dethroned?

6) Do you know that 20% of Northerners selling used chairs, rugs and other used things at Alaba Rago Lagos that it was SLS that helped improve their buisnesses?

7) Do you know that as he was leaving the palace he made available cheques for widows and orphans he feeds every month?

A lot, must he blow his trumphet everywhere he goes for you to know that he helps people? Some who talk about his cars are just being mischievous, he is a first-rate royalty and no royalty anywhere goes on Okada or Keke, as some of you would wish. Please share this article after reading to help others understand the situation

I so love to share this but I need to confirm its authenticity.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
modsfucker:
More

I pity Yoruba Muslims who are fanatics. Look at these pictures. Where are their hijabs?
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by TrebleChamp(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
This dude should go back to wearing suit already, their is so much knowledge up their that need to be put to good use..
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Dude was even tired of the throne

He told you so? And he didn't resign?

The greatest problem nigeria has is not corruption but gullibility.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Onu07(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

Introducing Sanusi for Presidio come 2023

Gandollar as Judas Iscariot.
El Rufai as Joseph of Arimathea
Buhari as Pontius Pilate.
Junaid Mohamed as Caiaphas
etc

Lol
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by anigbajumo(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
awww, so we have this sensible Nigerians still alive

I am sure you are Igbo because it seems only Igbos still have their good sense of reasoning intact in Nigeria today.

The Yorubas that use to have sense have suddenly become puppets and dundees all because of 2023 presidency, it is well

Both of una no get single sense,it is really mypoic for u guys to think Sanusi is gunning for 2023 that's why Northern pull that stunt,very wack sense of reasoning...Sanusi is never a power hungry mofos.Their is nothing like Sanusi for president here,a smart Nigerians knw that once Ganduje won the rerun election Sanusi is in trouble coz it was obvious he supported that PDP candidate...

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by bilal4riid(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Nigerians and their gullibility.
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
This is the same way buhari was able to scam una.
I almost like your comment if not the last sentence
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Peacecoy19:
Wetin be script? Are you gullible slowpoke.when election comes who go force you to elect person wey you no like?
your father is a gullible slow poke bastard
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by modsfucker: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Audio act. Have you been to Kano of late?

In nigeria police station bailing is free, oya go and bail free naa.

I'm a Kano man.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Didi2d(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
AnanseK:

Please tell them, ever since this dethronement I have been seeing some kind of funny write up against sanusi. Funny enough its same thing been posted in every thread. That's why I never took it serious

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
AnanseK:

Talk is cheap especially when it's not verifiable. Keyboard warriors on nairaland. Things you don't see on news tabloid is on nairaland.

1) Do you know that sls has put an end to alamjiri system?

2) Do you know sls has built houses for every alamjiri in the north?

3) Do you know sls has built schools on every street for alamajiri in Kano?

But the schools built by Jonathan are wasting away.

Cheap talk.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Vic74real: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Why did he come to our Lagos? He shd have remained in his boko Haram and evil- infested North.They shd stay there and enjoy their 'North'
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ogbuefi677(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
bilal4riid:

I almost like your comment if not the last sentence
Lolz.
Who your nairaland like epp?
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Neoteny7: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Farooq kwa?
Dude,I've read newspapers everyday since I was 10.
Even as an undergraduate, I bought newspapers every blessed day.
I consider myself even more knowledgeable and opinionated on politics than Farooq abi na Farooq tell me say Sanusi de use CBN money hire jet go sleep with Maryam Yaro for Federal palace hotel for Lagos?
I saw his article earlier today but glossed over it cos it was too lengthy and was basically repetition of already known facts.

Wow

You're too far gone
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Roozzaay(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
EcoBrick:
When will he drop this his akankpo dressing? He should start getting used to his new life and loosen up.
Until he go naked abi, or sha wantu comment just like everyone else?
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
He gave 64,000 Muslims and 69,000 Christians ...........

Nothing wey I no go hear for nairaland.

People here go teach lie Mohammed work for school of lies.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by AustineCJ: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film
Introducing Sanusi for Presidio come 2023
Gandollar as Judas Iscariot. El Rufai as Joseph of Arimathea Buhari as Pontius Pilate. Junaid Mohamed as Caiaphas etc
hahahahaha mad ohhh, u don off me tonight.... my night is made.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by 6digitscomrade: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
modsfucker:
New pictures have emerged of the former emir of Kano, Sanusi at his new residence in Lagos.
life of an elite the real Nigerian owners.. happy to see them flourish can’t say same about em hopefuls though but they will come around someday if their ancestors words are something to go by..

Nuff said!
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Ibromola12: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Nigerians and their gullibility.
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
This is the same way buhari was able to scam una.

Verily you must be from the shout yeat
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by pacespot(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Can anyone list what this dude has done to alleviate sufferings of almajiris and their education in kano / north.

Cos all I've seen of him is a man who loves wealthy life styles.

Do you expect him to have stayed in one of those houses in ajegunle? Focus your anger on your governor not Sanusi, he has done his part by speaking up against many ills in the society, if tomorrow he occupies elective position, then he should be ready to welcome all the critisms coming his way. Even Barack Obama bought a big mansion worth 10 million dollars after his presidency. If you must criticize someone, try to do it constructively.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Ruggedniggaone: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Get lost
are you okay?
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Ruggedniggaone: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
Bleep off my mention
answer him nah Mr I too know
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by franchasng: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
anigbajumo:

Both of una no get single sense,it is really mypoic for u guys to think Sanusi is gunning for 2023 that's why Northern pull that stunt,very wack sense of reasoning...Sanusi is never a power hungry mofos.Their is nothing like Sanusi for president here,a smart Nigerians knw that once Ganduje won the rerun election Sanusi is in trouble coz it was obvious he supported that PDP candidate...
we no need to get sense to make sense na, abi no be village drunkards de expose the secret of the community, so leave us alone oh grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by NGpatriot: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
zicoraads:

Emir Sanusi II SPONSORED the reform of Kano family law to promote girl-child education, forestall Almajiranci, regulate polygamy, drive women’s rights and clarify misconceptions around inheritance. These are the root of the social dysfunctions our Governors have failed to tackle.

You people don start with your propaganda and making up achievements that doesn't exist...

Na by force to do follow follow ni?
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
are you okay?
Go ask your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.