Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (148190 Views)

SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Mummymahdi(f): 3:32am On Mar 15, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Can anyone list what this dude has done to alleviate sufferings of almajiris and their education in kano / north.

Cos all I've seen of him is a man who loves wealthy life styles.

And why will he do that? When he is totally against it Islam itself is against it, I as a Muslim no matter how rich I am I can spend to alleviate the system but not to alleviate their suffering, which mean supporting d almajiri system. I can help families that struggle to eat but not families running from their responsibilities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by alexola20(m): 5:27am On Mar 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by bong4(m): 5:54am On Mar 15, 2020
modsfucker:

He preached tirelessly against it, and it has yielded a good outcome cos some Governors including his arch rival, Ganduje have acted on it.

He should have stopped preaching and started DOING. When you TALK, try and DO. That would have made more sense.

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ACE1010: 6:03am On Mar 15, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

Introducing Sanusi for Presidio come 2023

Gandollar as Judas Iscariot.
El Rufai as Joseph of Arimathea
Buhari as Pontius Pilate.
Junaid Mohamed as Caiaphas
etc

grin cheesy grin your head correct I swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Eteka1(m): 6:03am On Mar 15, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Can anyone list what this dude has done to alleviate sufferings of almajiris and their education in kano / north.

He has suddenly become a hero for some people. He tried to unseat Ganduje in 2019 and failed, now he is paying the price.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ACE1010: 6:06am On Mar 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Nigerians and their gullibility.
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
This is the same way buhari was able to scam una.

cheesy grin grin

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Eteka1(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
Them no even know Sanusi, no mind them.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by noleflendum: 6:37am On Mar 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Sanusi for president
If you don't like it you can go and die

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by modsfucker: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2020
bong4:

He should have stopped preaching and started DOING. When you TALK, try and DO. That would have made more sense.

And do what? Does he have the wherewithal to act? Nope, cos there are people saddled with the responsibilty to do that and at some point they listened to his words and they acted, so his preachings have paid off.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Emma1Oj(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2020
Malawian:

If not that Buhari still needed Tinubu for bis reelection in 2019, Tinubu would have been a goner. Ambode was going to be the new Jagaban of Lagos.

I know these things because some politicians used my cafe to send and receive emails. I read more than enough of what was coming for Tinubu. Go through my posts here.

When musiliu Obanikoro was busy forming PDP and antagonizing Tinubu then, it was quite funny because he was always included in the mailing list of APC bigwigs even while he was still in PDP. The moment i made mention that he was getting mails from APC on this forum, under two days, he "decamped" to APC.

Bro, you have no idea the volume of sensitive information that passed through my computer. One of those bigwigs could not use a computer himself so i was helping him download mails from his box, though he will make sure i deleted them before leavung, he knew nothing about the special folder callled "temp". cheesy

Ambodes email read as a_ambode@..... While Obanikoros own presented as "THESENATOR". I even saw Tinubus own once but forgot it.
I don't even kn how to reply you bcus too many tins to say!! Ambode kill Tinubu political career?some tin a whole Obasenjo could not do as a sitting president. I'm not gud in argument that won't put money in my acc.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You're an Igbo man....you can't be SMART and not be
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by CSTR2: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2020
This El rufai abandoned his troubled state to be doing eye service up and down.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by BrickDevo: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2020
Gabriel004:
What is the name of the software you use bro
Sketch up Vray and Photoshop for rendering
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by CSTR2: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2020
NLReposter:
Correct! Another 2023 scam awaiting.
I personally can't vote for him. I am too smart to be fooled by a crook.

Honesty, I can't think of any northerner I can vote for on merit for president.

If I vote for a northerner in 2023, it's for other reasons and not because I want to.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Skodiswayze(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
well I, know this is all a script and it is being played well.
But wetin concern me?
The type of script I want anybody to give me now is how to migrate to Canada with the zero balance I have In my account

STOWAWAY

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Skodiswayze:

STOWAWAY
abeg show me the stowaway Way bro

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by sulaak(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

They are brilliant at playing the integrity victim to gullible and docile Nigerian. We have five years of Buhari integrity and all we have is Fulani herdsmen militant, recession and a blame culture. Just look at the size of his Lagos mansion
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by GuestLog: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2020
ddippset:
Nonsense conspiracy theory.

There is always a kind of people who love to be too smart and drop conspiracy theories so that in the end they could say "see! I told you so"

So many like you on Nairaland.

Ganduje and Sanusi have been beefing for like forever, but all of a sudden it is a conspiracy to make Sanusi President in 2023.

Out of all the core Nothern politicians in APC there is none APC wants to project for 2023 it is Sanusi.

I do not even see how this Sanusi thing makes sense to anybody walahi.

Mtcheeeew!
you read too many meaning into things. Bros chill. It was just a pun, I'm sure everyone who liked the post understood that.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by gaskiyamagana: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

etc
Thank you sir
Thank you very much
GGod bless and increase your wisdom.
As a Christian your interpretation revealed ANGER of God that will manifest on those behind travail of Sanusi Lamido.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by shiwex: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

etc

I will rather vote for him than to vote for Tinubu.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by shiwex: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2020
sulaak:

They are brilliant at playing the integrity victim to gullible and docile Nigerian. We have five years of Buhari integrity and all we have is Fulani herdsmen militant, recession and a blame culture. Just look at the size of his Lagos mansion

The cars were gifts........Bola Shagaya gave him one.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by gaskiyamagana: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Publicity
Gandollar 2023
Presidential Campaign Group.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Btruth: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2020
....and why is El-Rufai parading himself around 24/7?
Imagine a sitting governor running an errand like a house boy? Something is definitely fishing.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by shiwex: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by gaskiyamagana: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2020
GOD BLESS SANUSI LAMIDO AND THOSE WHO ARE COURAGEOUS IN CHAMPIONING THE TRUTH FOR BETTER AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by cuteboy2: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
When will he remove that silly towel from his head? What is he trying to form now? A marabout? Nonsense
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by cuteboy2: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2020
shiwex:

They asked him what he wants for birthday gift, he says Rolls-Royce. He got 2. Why couldn't he at least sell off one or ask his friend to build a school or hospital in his name for the poor people of Kano?

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ogbuefi677(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2020
shiwex:

Yes,Bola Shagaya and Kola Kareem gave him one each.
He said they asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars.
Why didn't he ask for almajiri schools for the almajiris he keeps advocating for?
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ddippset(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2020
GuestLog:
you read too many meaning into things. Bros chill. It was just a pun, I'm sure everyone who liked the post understood that.
Is there anything like pun in Naija especially when it comes to politics?

You may see it as pun but I bet 95 percent of those who say it mean it with their hearts and souls.

You need to pay more attention and read comments; almost everyone saying means it.

That was how we thought the Jibrin issue was only pun until we realized that even high intellectuals believed it in.

And very many other issues too.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by eyoniggar(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2020
Witcher:
wink

Why are u guys foaming in the mouth over nonsense? Powers goes back to the SW.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by GuestLog: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2020
ddippset:
Is there anything like pun in Naija especially when it comes to politics?

You may see it as pun but I bet 95 percent of those who say it mean it with their hearts and souls.

You need to pay more attention and read comments; almost everyone saying means it.

That was how we thought the Jibrin issue was only pun until we realized that even high intellectuals believed it in.

And very many other issues too.
you talk too much. I won't bother reading your junk.

One last thing!... Please don't quote me again else the thunder that'll fire your dingbat brain roast every last cell you think is useful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.