Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (148220 Views)

SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Witnes: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Nigerians and their gullibility.
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
This is the same way buhari was able to scam una.
Sharap there u talkative, do u see SLS children begging in the street? who ask u/them to give birth to what u can not care/cater for? On what interest or good a person will give birth to children that can't account for their whereabout? Its enormous contribution that those wanderers and unaccounted kids hindered us sleeps with two eyes close today

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ok nice. El rufai the very loyal friend.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ddippset(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
GuestLog:
If you are conversant with the crucifixion story, it'll make sense to you.
Nonsense conspiracy theory.

There is always a kind of people who love to be too smart and drop conspiracy theories so that in the end they could say "see! I told you so"

So many like you on Nairaland.

Ganduje and Sanusi have been beefing for like forever, but all of a sudden it is a conspiracy to make Sanusi President in 2023.

Out of all the core Nothern politicians in APC there is none APC wants to project for 2023 it is Sanusi.

I do not even see how this Sanusi thing makes sense to anybody walahi.

Mtcheeeew!
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by kcowen(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
I was hoping to see Aregbesola too cos I saw both him and El Rufia deplaned from Ibom Air
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by MansoryMX(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
See where El Rufai carry hand out for Sanusi daughter. These people are all pedophilians. Next thing Sanusi will give out that poor innocent girl to that Midget. *spit*

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Jaapu: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
hisgrace090:
They chased out one of their best do to politics, terrible mistake!

I heard he is better than 300 professors from your side.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by maigemuu: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
well I, know this is all a script and it is being played well.
But wetin concern me?
The type of script I want anybody to give me now is how to migrate to Canada with the zero balance I have In my account

Chat me up for a method without the usual method. None required.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
maigemuu:

Chat me up for a method without the usual method. None required.
baba abeg drop contact
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Ruggedniggaone: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Go ask your father
lol ask your mother first
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Ruggedniggaone: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Go ask your father
lol ask your mother first
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by NGpatriot: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
Witnes:

Sharap there u talkative, do u see SLS children begging in the street? who ask u/them to give birth to what u can not care/cater for? On what interest or good a person will give birth to children that can't account for their whereabout? Its enormous contribution that those wanderers and unaccounted kids hindered us sleeps with two eyes close today
[/s]

Leaders are supposed to practice what they preach and lead by example, bu the sacked man is nothing but a luxurious from birth leaving elite and a disgusting hypocrite.

I don't even get your silly point.

So, as a leader, it's ok to tell you not to practice polygamy, but I can practice polygamy because I'm rich.

So, as a leader, it's ok to tell you not have tons of children, but I have a million kids because I'm rich.

So, as a leader, it's ok to tell you not to marry teenage girls, but I can marry a teenager than I'm 40 years older than just because I'm rich.

So, as a leader, it's ok rant about poverty, but I can spend billions on frivolities like Rolls Royce, decorate palace, jet around the globe all because I'm rich.

We all don't have to run after, support and defend useless hypocrites.

Something is wrong with you

2 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Buffalo2(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Dude was even tired of the throne
I am telling you
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Okphanymonygang: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Happy family reunion
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by zoeA: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
ddippset:
Nonsense talk.

Are you on weed?
Wetin weed do you?
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Ruggedniggaone: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
ddippset:
Nonsense conspiracy theory.

There is always a kind of people who love to be too smart and drop conspiracy theories so that in the end they could say "see! I told you so"

So many like you on Nairaland.

Ganduje and Sanusi have been beefing for like forever, but all of a sudden it is a conspiracy to make Sanusi President in 2023.

Out of all the core Nothern politicians in APC there is none APC wants to project for 2023 it is Sanusi.

I do not even see how this Sanusi thing makes sense to anybody walahi.

Mtcheeeew!
abeg leave them some people are naturally stupid but they always think that they are wise that was how they Cooked up their rubbish conspiracy theory that Nigeria doesn't have coronavirus patient that they just want to loot the money meant for corona virus treatment plenty educated illiterate here they are the one that told us that el rufai wanna contest for president in 2023 but but now el rufai has dropped his ambition to support sanusi or they will run together in 2023

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by SangoOlukosoObo: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Leaders are supposed to practice what they preach and lead by example, bu the sacked man is nothing but a luxurious from birth leaving elite and a disgusting hypocrite.

I don't even get your silly point.

So, as a leader, it's ok to tell you not to practice polygamy, but I can practice polygamy because I'm rich.

So, as a leader, it's ok to tell you not have tons of children, but I have a million kids because I'm rich.

So, as a leader, it's ok to tell you not to marry teenage girls, but I can marry a teenager than I'm 40 years older than just because I'm rich.

So, as a leader, it's ok rant about poverty, but I can spend billions on frivolities like Rolls Royce, decorate palace, jet around the globe all because I'm rich.

We all don't have to run after, support and defend useless hypocrites.

Something is wrong with you
[/s]
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by bigtt76(f): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What if the AG Malami?

fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

Introducing Sanusi for Presidio come 2023

Gandollar as Judas Iscariot.
El Rufai as Joseph of Arimathea
Buhari as Pontius Pilate.
Junaid Mohamed as Caiaphas
etc
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Juventus4life: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.

He married his fourth wife at the age of 18 and she didn't pack to his house until she is 2
1 yrs that is after completing her School.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by SangoOlukosoObo: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot :

You people don start with your propaganda and making up achievements that doesn't exist...

Na by force to do follow follow ni?
[/s]
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by sigiyaya(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Bro i am tired Nigerians too MUMU, Very foolish set of people cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by mozona(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
i can sight the midget...

but come ooh no be nasarrawa APC deport sanusi put?
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Jaapu: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
sammyscholar:
I so love to share this but I need to confirm its authenticity.

Oga nah one mumu pad achievement for his hero. And the rest of the fools are sharing it.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Ehibiggirl(f): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

etc
according to now who is Sanusi
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by shugabasbn: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
The gathering of scammers.

Where are his fleets? Are they also brought to Lagos
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Why feel sorry for Sanusi? Just look at the type of pad he has to spend time to reflect and decide his next move.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Slimsly100(f): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin grin grin

fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

etc
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by shugabasbn: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
The same Sanusi that sai Yoruba's are the problem of the country couldn't find any Northern states hibernate except SW.

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by phillipsword(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
wetin concern me for,the matter

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Tukado1975: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
I like this man
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by bizzibodi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
hmmm!
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by bizzibodi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
MansoryMX:
See where El Rufai carry hand out for Sanusi daughter. These people are all pedophilians. Next thing Sanusi will give out that poor innocent girl to that Midget. *spit*
That na sanusi hand na. grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by MansoryMX(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
bizzibodi:

That na sanusi hand na. grin grin grin

Look at the position of the hand well. It’s El Rufai own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.