Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (148262 Views)

SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari / ICPC Seals Amaju Pinnick’s Lagos Residence (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by fashionhub: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Nigerians and their gullibility.
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
This is the same way buhari was able to scam una.
Wow... What an epic movie, you've just construed. I'm sure your omniscience can never be doubted
But let me give you a long list of "do you know"
1. Do you know sanusi was condemned by the likes of falana for donating to varsities and educational groups across Nigeria (2013)
2. Do you know that as the emir of kano he constantly donates provisions to the borno IDPs
3. Do you know part of the reasons he was dethroned was because he openly encouraged northerners on girl-child education and telling then to only give birth to children they can cater for.
4. Do you know he was dethroned partly because he suggested converting mosque to schools

No... I don't think you know all this, cause you are a bloody hater
And like every other haters you only see the foot of those whom you hate
You never grow above them... (Spits)
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ddippset(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2020
GuestLog:
you talk too much. I won't bother reading your junk.

One last thing!... Please don't quote me again else the thunder that'll fire your dingbat brain roast every last cell you think is useful.
Truth is bitter iidiot.

Trying to mask your stupidiity by claiming pun.

You need to come out and admit that you're one of those foolish people propagating the narrative that all this is a plan to make Sanusi President in 2023.

I hereby declare you part of the subset of foolish and mumu Nigerians.

Now you dont quote me.

Fucckk off now.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Sirapretty870(f): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2020
Okay
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by armadeo(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2020
NLReposter:
2023 Election will be like: Sanusi 4 president, EL Rufai for VP cheesy

Lol.

This combo can never work. Two northern muslims. Lol
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by armadeo(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2020
Banmeallday:
When people, especially “Southerners” are asking for Sanusi to be President in 2023, you know that the term NIGGERS really exist....

Very dumb people

Some will call this hate speech.

But it's TRUE.

If Sanusi likes let him start raising the dead he will not be president until after the south does its 8 years.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by armadeo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
EmekaBlue:
abooki no go climb that seat of presidency for ever again

nigerians should be wiser na

4 people so far have pledged thier support on this thread.

Southern Nigerians be like they hate him because hes fighting for us so we will vote for him...

Me be like ......

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by j1mmy: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
The source of income to build that Residence should be probed, I bet he stole the money from CBN.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Mftivi: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Banmeallday:
When people, especially “Southerners” are asking for Sanusi to be President in 2023, you know that the term NIGGERS really exist....

Very dumb people
Dum AF people.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by GuestLog: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
ddippset:
Truth is bitter iidiot.

Trying to mask your stupidiity by claiming pun.

You need to come out and admit that you're one of those foolish people propagating the narrative that all this is a plan to make Sanusi President in 2023.

I hereby declare you part of the subset of foolish and mumu Nigerians.

Now you dont quote me.

Fucckk off now.
You are as confused as Buhari himself. Angry retarded Igbo Biafra.

Your hate and stupidity Will consume you. Anofia!
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ddippset(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
GuestLog:
You are as confused as Buhari himself. Angry retarded Igbo Biafra.

Your hate and stupidity Will consume you. Anofia!
grin grin grin

E pain am.

Now crawl back to your hole, am done with you.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ABINTUK(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
ddippset:
Nonsense talk.

Are you on weed?

Your father is on weed...
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ablemachine(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
ddippset:
Nonsense talk.

Are you on weed?

Nonsense talk, You are on weed
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by banhammy: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

Introducing Sanusi for Presidio come 2023

Gandollar as Judas Iscariot.
El Rufai as Joseph of Arimathea
Buhari as Pontius Pilate.
Junaid Mohamed as Caiaphas
etc

You are a clown
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Johnnyessence(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Sanusi was removed cos he spoke 4 d girlchild,yet mofo married a 17yr old as 4th wife to celebrate his ascendance to the throne.
Sanusi was dethroned for condemning almajiri system yet mofo spent billions of naira to renovate his palace, acquired 2 new Rolls Royce cars worth hundreds of millions each but never built a single primary school block.
Even though he claimed his friends asked him what they could do for him and he requested the cars,couldn't he have told them to build schools in his name instead?
Same story when he was in CBN, would charter private jet to go to Lagos to sleep with his married mistress who was also his staff at d expense of CBN,yet una wan canonize am.
you are very right.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by NGpatriot: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
If Buhari wake up tomorrow to disown and trash APC, the same Buhari hating Igbos falling all over SANUSI will start loving Buhari, Buhari will be their new HERO.

Igbos are funny characters, their mentality is always the enemy of my enemy is my enemy. No principle, no core convictions, no sane and sensible rational for anything.

Very sad..
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by SangoOlukosOba: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
If Buhari wake up tomorrow to disown and trash APC, the same Buhari hating Igbos falling all over SANUSI will start loving Buhari, Buhari will be their new HERO.

Igbos are funny characters, their mentality is always the enemy of my enemy is my enemy. No principle, no core convictions, no sane and sensible rational for anything.

Very sad..
[/s]
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by KingWarri: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
hisgrace090:
They chased out one of their best do to politics, terrible mistake!

Best

No, one of their worst.... Sanusi only talk talk talk, but his actions are the direct opposite
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
RightChannel:

You don min it

Watch out the end of their political moves.

But there will be no more nigeria elections in our BiafraLand comes their next general corrupt elections.

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Witnes: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Leaders are supposed to practice what they preach and lead by example, bu the sacked man is nothing but a luxurious from birth leaving elite and a disgusting hypocrite.

I don't even get your silly point.

So, as a leader, it's ok to tell you not to practice polygamy, but I can practice polygamy because I'm rich.

So, as a leader, it's ok to tell you not have tons of children, but I have a million kids because I'm rich.

So, as a leader, it's ok to tell you not to marry teenage girls, but I can marry a teenager than I'm 40 years older than just because I'm rich.

So, as a leader, it's ok rant about poverty, but I can spend billions on frivolities like Rolls Royce, decorate palace, jet around the globe all because I'm rich.

We all don't have to run after, support and defend useless hypocrites.

Something is wrong with you
Garbage 4rm the pit of waste bin.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by RightChannel: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Watch out the end of their political moves.

But there will be no more nigeria elections in our BiafraLand comes their next general corrupt elections.

I pray so

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by limitless777(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Glink2018:

Most of the delay you see in the court process is a deliberate attempt and there is no special interest in the case. But Sanusi's own is different. Probably those people in charge of the court process are loyal to Sanusi dynasty,

WOW!!!

9ice point Bro.
Thanks.
happy weekend.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Yeecar(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Aside preaching against it what about investing in their education like financial support, building schools to compliment government efforts since he seems a multi-billionaire.

Cos that's the same way bubu was hyped as a friend of almajiri with nothing to show for it.

The question is, what has been your own little contribution within your village?
We are quick to criticize our leaders with careless abandon and most times without any sense of reasoning, at least the Emir has spoken out against societal abnormalities , what are is fellow kings doing in their various kingdom?
Nigerian youths should please be reasonable in their criticism.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by surgical: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
ogbuefi677:
my brother,their matter tire me
And to think most of them went to school questions our educational system
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by mbos: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Fullywood = Fulani film

Introducing Sanusi for Presidio come 2023

Gandollar as Judas Iscariot.
El Rufai as Joseph of Arimathea
Buhari as Pontius Pilate.
Junaid Mohamed as Caiaphas
etc
dont ever use biblical actors on an islamic scene
that could be blasphemy
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by ogbuefi677(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
noleflendum:
Sanusi for president
If you don't like it you can go and die
Islamabad
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Peacecoy19: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
your father is a gullible slow poke bastard
.Hey man hold your fire do some self examination you will discover my comments on you are spot on.!.
Re: New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence by Peacecoy19: 2:31pm On May 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
your father is a gullible slow poke bastard
You only know gullible slowpoke by their comments and reactions my pa is not part of these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.