Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour (6752 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Made4naijalove: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
An angry man has fought his wife and a neighbour after catching them redhanded having 'fun'.

It was gathered that the man had been suspecting the wife prior to catching her redhanded.

The sad incident caused a serious fight which saw the man attacking the neighbour. Many people couldn't resist the urge to watch.

Sharing the video, a Facebook user, Badero Olusola wrote:

"Husband suspected that his wife was having an affair with their neighbour. He left for work and returned shortly, other neighbours told him where his wife is - inside the room of the suspected side D**k neighbour, kasala come bust"

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbFiQnGgOcc

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by 9jatrendz: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
This is serious o
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Godytech(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Watch feminist say it was the man's fault

8 Likes

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by EmekaBlue(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Women too like sex sef

Abeg where is d video link make i see if that wrapper she dey wear loose during d struggle tongue

8 Likes

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by coolestofall(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Shey I go fit marry like this?

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by ValCon888: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
Your husband is struggling to put food on the table, and the only way you can repay him for his hardwork is to climb your neighbour's còck.

You can turn a housewife into a hoe, but you can never turn a hoe into a housewife.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by karkinase(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Women shocked...

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Paxie55: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
He should watch war room, pray and fast.
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Made4naijalove: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
THOU SHALL NOT MARRY WH0RES AND TRY TO TURN THEM INTO HOUSEWIVES...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Kobicove(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Some of these people taking pics and forming holier-than-thou have done much worse

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
which language are they speaking? is it zulu?
oh i can see some of the ladies wearing hijabs
must be kenya or tanzania
anyway all these men running after married women i wonder if they dont see single girls to racket.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by seunmohmoh(f): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Is this the latest trend?

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Made4naijalove: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Twoclans(f): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Dont ever be caught cheating because everyone around you will behave like they are saints and you are the only sinner in the room.

Some of them in that room are also community commodity, but look how holy they sound.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Jayrockk: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Elimon(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Loll...the way people are just catching their partners cheating this year ehhh...I wonder what would be trending next year.... Maybe couples would be posting their Divorce forms.. cheesy
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by crackhouse(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Na so.
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by johnkey: 4:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Marraige now is for fools only

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Randy100: 5:37am On Mar 15, 2020
I am not angry that she is cheating. I am angry that she is not smart about cheating. I can never be caught cheating. There is a saying "if you can't be good, be careful."
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by made4naijamusic: 6:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Meedon: 6:22am On Mar 15, 2020
That is why

I will not marry

I can stand to see my wife being fvked by another person because i'm not adulterous it painnnnnns.
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Edyice: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2020
Correct grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by oyatz(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2020
This kind of phenomenon is very common in Lagos.

I guess is because of the high population. A married woman living at third floor of a building will be coming downstairs to receive diick of a man living at the ground floor or vice versa.

ValCon888:
Your husband is struggling to put food on the table, and the only way you can repay him for his hardwork is to climb your neighbour's còck.

You can turn a housewife into a hoe, but you can never turn a hoe into a housewife.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Roon9(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2020
Such nerve
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by franchasng: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2020
This is what Nigerian ladies love and want, they are really learning fast from the west, and that's a cool sign that Africa and Nigeria arr becoming more civilised, our women are getting sexually liberalised grin

Francophone women and sex sha wink
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Made4naijalove: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Lalasticlala.
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by Raeheemwayne: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2020
In Naira Marley's voice;

Ma lo wa

Is nad for ChewDren!!!
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by MhizJoyce(f): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
If the man does not stab or cuts off the wife's breast, I won't be happy. Women too should be stabbed for infidelity
Re: Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour by CuteEmma(f): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
MhizJoyce:
If the man does not stab or cuts off the wife's breast, I won't be happy. Women too should be stabbed for infidelity
What's wrong with you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me / You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized / See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.