Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me (6316 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Idris5050(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good evening nairalanders
My Pregnant wife don't want us to have sex, she is always saying she is tired and weak. She is 8 months pregnant now..and I remembered the doctor said I should be dropping the liquid twice a week...pls any Advice �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by DaddyRochie1642: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by StPete: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Idris5050:
My Pregnant wife don't want us to have sex, she is always saying she is tired and weak. She is 8 months pregnant now..and I remembered the doctor said I should be dropping the liquid twice a week...pls any Advice �

Let her be for the time till she gives birth. Find solace through other means cos at this stage with her, things are pretty fragile

5 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Bombastically00(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dropping Liquid kee u there

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
So you still find a way to make her look like a bad wife for saying she's tired at 8th month of pregnancy?
Her biggie belle no even tire you
The way she dey push and manage herself no even tire you
You no get human conscience
No be you fuvck am till belle enter
You no Sabi say you suppose to dey pet and massage her because very soon she go deliver
You still come Nairaland come post the rubbish angry
Na amadioha go solder your anus for you angry

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by FREEBNB: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
op you be fool

6 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mtcheww!

Getat!

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Romanoff(f): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Women dey marry nonsense sha.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
And you brought it to a public forum?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by slimjohn2k5: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
I had sex with my wife even till the 9th month.
It depends on her, if she said she is tired, massage her legs and back.
I believe is her first pregnancy just like my wife.

But all women are different. I know is not easy for u, forget that your doctor talk just bear with her.

And when she deliver, allow her up to 3 or 4 months before u have sex with her

32 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Godada(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2021

People are wicked o.

So of all the curses, na make Amadioha solder im anus.

Back to the matter at hand, Op, go and try solace elsewhere, make the woman born in peace.

5 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by house10s: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
And you brought it to a public forum?

thats y he opened new moniker
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by house10s: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Idris5050:
put her legs together n Bleep from back u go pour grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by house10s: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:

because he wants to fuk his pregnant wife n not sleep outside, thats nonsense now bah

19 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
house10s:

thats y he opened new moniker

Wether he opened a new moniker or not, is it not very foolish that he has to bring things that is supposed to be privately resolved to the open? It baffles me the kind of men we have these days. We don tire to dey read rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by toujurs: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:
Don't forget you are the one getting fed
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by toujurs: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Idris? I thought as much, undecided Most of these people are animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Scientists(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nwokem, Zukwanike! Shoooo. Amu ọ na arakwa dị unu ahụ

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:
Serious! undecided
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Cowbell521: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Idris5050:
Fake story. Fake gender. Fake lie. Believe this Idiot at ur peril
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Romanoff(f): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
house10s:

because he wants to fuk his pregnant wife n not sleep outside, thats nonsense now bah

Let him go and rape the wife, so that he won't sleep outside.

Just hear yourself.

You think it's easy to be pregnant?

Some women have low libido due to the crazy pregnancy hormones.

At 8 months, the woman is probably waddling like a penguin, sweaty and always exhausted. All she's probably doing is counting down to the day she will rest from pregnancy.

Na during that period women dey know if them open eyes marry or if na night market them see husband.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Angelacruz: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bombastically00:
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Angelacruz: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wicked comment...
Bombastically00:

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Stories that never happened. Lai Mohammed people don come
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Angelacruz: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Asin ehh
Romanoff:
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Charmingrascal(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Idris5050:

Brother Idrisu your wife is carrying a human being in a her belly, she swings mood and she will surely get tired and weak almost all the time. Be patient with her for now.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by house10s: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:

Let him go and rape the wife, so that he won't sleep outside.

Just hear yourself.

You think it's easy to be pregnant?

Some women have low libido due to the crazy pregnancy hormones.

At 8 months, the woman is probably waddling like a penguin, sweaty and always exhausted. All she's probably doing is counting down to the day she will rest from pregnancy.

Na during that period women dey know if them open eyes marry or if na night market them see husband.
too many talks contact a doctor n hear what dey will say

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Romanoff(f): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
house10s:
too many talks contact a doctor n hear what dey will say

Which doctor?

The one that is not aware that women can experience low libido and might get turned off by sex during pregnancy?

Or you mean the one that will tell you to force your wife go have sex with you for "safe delivery"?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Idris5050:

go complain to your doctor...
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Godoverevery: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:

Which doctor?

The one that is not aware that women can experience low libido and might get turned off by sex during pregnancy?

Or you mean the one that will tell you to force your wife go have sex with you for "safe delivery"?

She can only ask him to bare with her.......the way you shouting and talking about low libido doesn't count.

I know a woman who is begging her husband to help suck her breast due to the fact her baby isn't sucking much and breast is full of milk but oga refused.....he claimed she didn't allow him touch her through out the pregnancy due to being tired and now he also tired can't suck her breast.

Diplomacy is required in situations like this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Laturuturu: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Can u give her head
Re: My Pregnant Wife Has Refused To Have Sex With Me by Romanoff(f): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Godoverevery:

She can only ask him to bare with her.......the way you shouting and talking about low libido doesn't count.

I know a woman who is begging her husband to help suck her breast due to the fact her baby isn't sucking much and breast is full of milk but oga refused.....he claimed she didn't allow him touch her through out the pregnancy due to being tired and now he also tired can't suck her breast.

Diplomacy is required in situations like this.

So that woman speaks for everyone? Or you didn't see where I said "some women"?

If his wife was not like that before, isn't it obvious it's the pregnancy messing with her sex drive?

Some women have sore nipples from when they conceive to when they give birth, small touch, na serious pain. The nipples go be like say trailer jam am. Na that same nipple man wan dey suck? Make the woman dey cry sake of say you wan suck brezz?

For that woman whose baby can't suck, she should go to the hospital, she probably has inverted nipples, nurses can use big syringe to pull it out for her.

Wahala for who no marry man wey get sense o.
Big wahala.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit / If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek / Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.