Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? (1250 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ladies here, please a friend I know got dumped by his new girlfriend when she found out his occupation is coffin/casket funishing(making). Though he is making cool money from it, but his girlfriend lost interest in their relationship because of his handwork.

He is asking, what is wrong with being a coffin/casket funisher?
What is wrong with dating or marrying a coffin/casket maker?
Is it no longer an occupation?

Ladies here, be open to us, can you date or marry a casket/coffin maker/funisher?
Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by EzzyCarter: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Gallantfortune(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
The girl just missed an opportunity to be given a free beautiful casket when she dies.

Everybody go die one day.

4 Likes

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lmao grin

This is... I don't even know what to say.

I have reservations about this because of superstitious beliefs and thinking surrounding death.

I guess when/if I find myself involved with one, I'll know what to do. And how the man is like too will say.

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by InfoSources: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
APAMS CASKETS come to mind.. Luxury casket makers in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
InfoSources:
APAMS CASKETS come to mind.. Luxury casket makers in Nigeria

So it is APAMS you wish to join?
Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by 21cents: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
it's always easier said than done for female folks to say they can't marry someone that does this and that even when the hustle is legit. the things men go through to provide for the family (legit) cannot be overemphasized.

each to his or her own Sha but hey, I no go judge you as a lady o. you know what you want.

to say caskets scares you is a joke on anyone cos let's face it, you'll die one day be buried in that casket you so much loathe - that's if you're even lucky enough to die with your limbs and body parts intact.

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by kiddkash(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
it depends. is is Casket 1 or Casket 2

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by kiddkash(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
it depends. is it Casket 1 or Casket 2

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
kiddkash:
it depends. is it Casket 1 or Casket 2

Please which one is one and two again
Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by tunize(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
All na initial gra gra cos las las na still d casket person go use go.

3 Likes

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 15, 2020
Las Las another lady go marry dat hustler...
And wetin happen sef! Morticians dey get girlfriends and wifes na

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2020
tunize:
All na initial gra gra cos las las na still d casket person go use go.
Except Muslims
Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2020
toniblacman:
Las Las another lady go marry dat hustler...
And wetin happen sef! Morticians dey get girlfriends and wifes na

Undertakers and mortuary attendants join ooo, they must have been passing through a lot.
Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Bellotelli: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2020
They are peoples husbands as you were typing this trash

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Bellotelli: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Lmao grin

This is... I don't even know what to say.

I have reservations about this because of superstitious beliefs and thinking surrounding death.

I guess when/if I find myself involved with one, I'll know what to do. And how the man is like too will say.
I think you are real cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2020
I've never heard that a coffin maker died. It's difficult to hear that because they work for death.

4 Likes

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by EzzyCarter: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
I've never heard that a coffin maker died. It's difficult to hear that because they work for death.

Hehehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by tunize(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2020
stevmatt15:

Except Muslims
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Bellotelli:
They are peoples husbands as you were typing this trash

Take it easy
No one has ever said any trash here, we are only looking for opinions.
Moreover, can you tell us whom you are referring to?
Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by shege45: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
deep

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bellotelli:

I think you are real cheesy

lol ... am I supposed...to be fake? Or is anything giving off that impression?

1 Like

Re: Can you date or marry a casket/coffin funisher (maker)? by skywalker240(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
If the guy is rich, end of story

that girl who dumped him would gladly marry a Ned Nwoko like rich guy that is a mortician.

a Nigerian girl (98%) dont give a rat ass about who or what or where as long as he is rich.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? / Open Letter To Our Dear Ladies / Comedian Chelsea Handler Shares Photos Of Herself Reading In The NudĀ£

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.