Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

In Love With A Married Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Lady (3711 Views)

I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Married Lady by BonPatrick(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Guys I need your advice met a lady on Facebook we chatted till we exchange numbers and chat on WhatsApp. I was in love with her and she is in love with me, I later found out that she is married with 3 kids and her husband is making life uncomfortable with her. She is not enjoying the marriage, she is going crazy for she invited me to come to a hotel let's Bleep. I am scared I love her and I know is very wrong to sleep with a married lady. Please how do I end the relationship without hurting her?
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by JAOS(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
do what you want others to do to you

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by sanity12(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
ode

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by tunize(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys I need your advice met a lady on Facebook we chatted till we exchange numbers and chat on WhatsApp. I was in love with her and she is in love with me, I later found out that she is married with 3 kids and her husband is making life uncomfortable with her. She is not enjoying the marriage, she is going crazy for she invited me to come to a hotel let's Bleep. I am scared I love her and I know is very wrong to sleep with a married lady. Please how do I end the relationship without hurting her?
Dem nor put gun for ur head bros
Simply tell her u are not interested "if u ar not aware is a different case since u ar aware let her be.

5 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by BonPatrick(m): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ok what if she cry and feel heartbreaking because I promise her true love
tunize:

Dem nor put gun for ur head bros
Simply tell her u are not interested "if u ar not aware is a different case since u ar aware let her be.
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by WorWorBoy: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
BonPatrick:
Do what makes you happy, btw how old are you?
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by tidalstorm(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
BonPatrick:

I later found out that she is married with 3 kids and her husband is making life uncomfortable with her.
How is her husband making life uncomfortable for her? The woman is playing you and is a cheat

Please how do I end the relationship without hurting her?
Ghosting.
You met on facebook. Don't log into facebook for a week then ghost her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by tunize(m): 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
BonPatrick:
Bros u don't love her.
If she decides to end her marriage and want to b wit u, are u going to marry her?

11 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by nero2face: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
How would u say u love somebody's wife?
bros na lust dey worry una two, I once found myself in same situation but I never hesitated to withdraw myself from her soon I realized she's a marries lady, how would someone's wife open legs and u go enter...no go bring wrath of God Upon ur self oh...

10 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by emeijeh(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
BonPatrick:
2baba, I sight you o!

15 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by ahnie: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2020
BonPatrick:
Egungun becare full na express road you dey go!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by OlawaleBammie: 12:19am On Mar 15, 2020
ahnie:

Wen did u guys start singing Obesere song sef

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by ahnie: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Listen to yourself....

You promising somebody's wife,a mother of 3 kids TRUE LOVE.

Aren't you scared?
What if it's a setup and they're luring you to your death by telling you to Meetup in an hotel...Them go just kill you throway,then tie white hanker chief for your scrotums.

Please leave the food meant for the gods alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by BonPatrick(m): 1:10am On Mar 15, 2020
I don't know yet because my family will not accept that
tunize:

Bros u don't love her.
If she decides to end her marriage and want to b wit u, are u going to marry her?
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by BonPatrick(m): 1:11am On Mar 15, 2020
What of WhatsApp
tidalstorm:

How is her husband making life uncomfortable for her? The woman is playing you and is a cheat

Ghosting.

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 15, 2020
inlove with a woman who has three children already and is married shocked
op u dey try o
what do u find attractive in a married woman with kids

4 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by BonPatrick(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Do what makes you happy, btw how old are you?
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by BonPatrick(m): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2020
Thanks
nero2face:
How would u say u love somebody's wife?
bros na lust dey worry una two, I once found myself in same situation but I never hesitated to withdraw myself from her soon I realized she's a marries lady, how would someone's wife open legs and u go enter...no go bring wrath of God Upon ur self oh...
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by BonPatrick(m): 1:13am On Mar 15, 2020
You have a point we are to meet tomorrow
ahnie:
Listen to yourself....

You promising somebody's wife,a mother of 3 kids TRUE LOVE.

Aren't you scared?
What if it's a setup and they're luring you to your death by telling you to Meetup in an hotel...Them go just kill you throway,then tie white hanker chief for your scrotums.

Please leave the food meant for the gods alone.

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 15, 2020
ahnie:

Best comment...... the useless n jobless egungun nor wan hear word. Las las na bodybag get am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by daddio(m): 3:07am On Mar 15, 2020
BonPatrick:

I will rather say you should look for your own woman, things may get right in the future and she will have to leave you.

She may be a time waster and at the end of the day you will blame yourself.

I'm talking from experience brother (though mine's a single mother with 2 kids) she helped me wasted good fruitful years well we parted ways around July last year, she used me in all ways a Mumu lover could be used. (She started having affairs with like two other guys) I have to leave when I realized I'm wasting my time with her. She'd been begging me since November last year, looking for ways to come back. But I can't just allow her to mess my life up again.

IT IS LEFT TO YOU TO DECIDE

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Lexusgs430: 3:13am On Mar 15, 2020
BonPatrick:

Just ghost her....... You are not in a relationship and never have been........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by DateMynd44(m): 4:36am On Mar 15, 2020
tidalstorm:

Ghosting.

Gbamm
Ghosting. U said it all
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by emkz: 4:46am On Mar 15, 2020
They want to give you HIV, go and collect.

Cheaters berate their wives/husbands to the person of interest. But they never leave them. A person who berates his/her spouse to get laid is an idiot. A person who agrees to be the one that should give sexual succour to such a person is a bigger idiot.
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by PatriotTemidayo: 4:57am On Mar 15, 2020
BonPatrick:

How can you promise another man's wife Love? That sounds stupid.

Lastly, do you know the reason her husband is giving her hell could be people like you. What if she's been cheating just like she's about to do with you? Which man Will adore a cheating woman ?

Some of you guys think you're so Smart, but always end up as sexual tools for promiscuous housewives.

3 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by biobash(m): 5:38am On Mar 15, 2020
BonPatrick:

Love with three kids... Can take care of the impending responsibilities? OP check your pocket ooo
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Randy100: 6:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Don't give up on whatever you want in life.
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by apparentlylaw(m): 6:15am On Mar 15, 2020
Lol ..lie the woman is not unhappy
She just wants to use you ....

1 Like

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Next headline : A nairalander caught in a hotel room with a mother of three. Na me go help u update that status.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Wayre cheesy
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Freestainworld(m): 7:09am On Mar 15, 2020
to bite you dey hungry me now, no go carry cause put for your head, run for your life.
Re: In Love With A Married Lady by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Wen did u guys start singing Obesere song sef
Since... Eee don happen I don tell am ee son happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I / Dear Men: Don't Wait Till It's Too Late... Woo Her! / Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.