Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days (56993 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Lalas247(f): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Kikikikiki
OP demon is really using you this Sunday morning.
We will wait for part 2
Hope this gets nominated for award grin

Only in Nigeria we still have witches cry TB Joshua should come and take one of his members nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by MrEazi223: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
EternalBeing:
"Please, wake Christians up!" The Voice is not just to me, it to all of you woken by these writings. Wake others, play time is over! The End Time is already ending!

Advent of cell phones marked a new dawn. The line between the spiritual and physical is fast thinning out. Holy Spirit is grieved that many Christians are have been hoodwinked to think real Power is when a human being has attributes similar to the ones manifested by witches and wizards. Culture and traditions have largely influenced and limited our view and ability to maximize our privilege as seated with Christ far above all principalities as powers.

Those days when I was a baby Christian, I relocated to a new house. Everybody around the area were the nicest people have ever met in life. Soon after I moved into the house, I realized that at a particular time most nights, I will have sexual dream and woke up with damped underneath. This was so annoying because I couldn't even recall the dream most times. I managed to realize that it's a demonic attack, so I fasted till just 12:00pm and prayed that God should help me and show me what was happening. For the 3 days of the fasting I didn't see anything. Infact, the nonsense happened again on the 3rd day that I concluded the fasting.

Just when I thought God didn't hear let alone answer my prayer, on the 4th day, I don't know how I woke up around 2:30pm. I laid still to recall my dream and realized I was in the middled of the incubus dream again. After the romance, just as she climbed me I said no I won't! And that was when I woke up. But the real shocking thing is what happened next. I want all Christians reading this to know that we live by Faith not by sight. Those that Satan has initiated live by sight think they are powerful because they can see what other don't see by the help of the demons that enslave them for life. Walking by Faith is far more superior and powerful than walking by sight because it earns you respect of demons, Angels and everything in the Universe.

Those that sell their right of eternal Life to Satan, in this short life on this side of Eternity just because they want to be able to see into the spiritual realm, have really cheated themselves and their eternal glorious destinies as humans. Living by Faith in your CREATOR guarantee that HE'll reward us with our awaiting Immortality that HE promised us, it is more sensible than trading that eternal Life for shallow ability to see and interact with demons in this current temporary short life

So, as I thank God that I was able to resist that night and tried to go back to sleep. Something (that I now know to be Holy Spirit) made me feel like "if you sleep without dealing with the cause, you will still lose again". There and then, I realized I could hear a dog not too far barking in strange contact way. The barking has been going on before I woke up, and still continued. There is no kind of shouting or loud prayer that would ever physically be heard at the dog's distance. So, skeptically and most reluctantly, I felt like "what would I lose if I pray against the barking see if it stops". I just silently muttered prayer that "you the demonic lust programing dog, I command you to shut up in Jesus Name" And to my rudest shock, it stopped immediately!

I thought it was a mistake and I didn't pray for few days, the attack started again. So, I set my phone alarm to vibrate and wake at that particular time. Lo and behold, the demonic lists programming dog backing again! And as soon as I said Short prayer against it stopped. I was so mad that I declared 21days personal war vigil against it. And after that, for over 2 years that I lived there, I never here that strange dog barking again. HalleluYAH!
It was much later as I grow in Christ that I was able to identify that particular dog and the owner. Share you testimonies of Victories in Christ JESUS too, help build other Christians faith. "Iron sharpeneth Iron" Proverbs 27:17

Title of the movie please
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by k2money(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2020
As a spiritualist I belief in witch but attributing every evil thing to witch is ignorant. What you see in your dream is your spiritual war have nothing to do with witches.

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Sterope(f): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2020
At the rate you people are moving mad ehn, I might just look for witchcraft to collect. Of all the things to use my powers for, frustrating a man with wet dreams will be my priority.

4 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Demonic Lust Programming Dog!
Chei, see wetin heat hallucination can do. Na express you dey go. I don tell am. E don happen.

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Adakintroy2: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2020
As a man thinketh in hs heart so is he.

Christ did not waste his prayers on demons. Rather the focus was on the father l. If the heart is focus on the father completely, there is no portal or opening from which the other ones can pnetrate you.

Many of you know about demonic forces, what goes on in witch's coven. You know how they enter trees in the knight but you don't know about heaven or what goes on in the kingdom of light. Even your prayers are filled with demons why won't they attack. Mind your business. Face your God. he is the one to fight your battle you will hold your peace.

Many of you don't know God or have his fear in your hearts that's why the fear of Satan is highten. If you know God completely his fear will ve in your heart ti which no other fesr can rival. That means you wont worry about demons or witch.

Only fear who can destroy both my body and soul.

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tech guys did he say PROGRAMMED

Shit! tech has suffered angry
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by samuelson06(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
EternalBeing:

It was much later as I grow in Christ that I was able to identify that particular dog and the owner. Share you testimonies of Victories in Christ JESUS too, help build other Christians faith. "Iron sharpeneth Iron" Proverbs 27:17

You mean you've been able to identify the dog you heard barking in your dream? Brother, this is not possible. Ever heard of familiar spirit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by pennywys(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
EternalBeing:
"Please, wake Christians up!" The Voice is not just to me, it to all of you woken by these writings. Wake others, play time is over! The End Time is already ending!

Advent of cell phones marked a new dawn. The line between the spiritual and physical is fast thinning out. Holy Spirit is grieved that many Christians are have been hoodwinked to think real Power is when a human being has attributes similar to the ones manifested by witches and wizards. Culture and traditions have largely influenced and limited our view and ability to maximize our privilege as seated with Christ far above all principalities as powers.

Those days when I was a baby Christian, I relocated to a new house. Everybody around the area were the nicest people have ever met in life. Soon after I moved into the house, I realized that at a particular time most nights, I will have sexual dream and woke up with damped underneath. This was so annoying because I couldn't even recall the dream most times. I managed to realize that it's a demonic attack, so I fasted till just 12:00pm and prayed that God should help me and show me what was happening. For the 3 days of the fasting I didn't see anything. Infact, the nonsense happened again on the 3rd day that I concluded the fasting.

Just when I thought God didn't hear let alone answer my prayer, on the 4th day, I don't know how I woke up around 2:30pm. I laid still to recall my dream and realized I was in the middled of the incubus dream again. After the romance, just as she climbed me I said no I won't! And that was when I woke up. But the real shocking thing is what happened next. I want all Christians reading this to know that we live by Faith not by sight. Those that Satan has initiated live by sight think they are powerful because they can see what other don't see by the help of the demons that enslave them for life. Walking by Faith is far more superior and powerful than walking by sight because it earns you respect of demons, Angels and everything in the Universe.

Those that sell their right of eternal Life to Satan, in this short life on this side of Eternity just because they want to be able to see into the spiritual realm, have really cheated themselves and their eternal glorious destinies as humans. Living by Faith in your CREATOR guarantee that HE'll reward us with our awaiting Immortality that HE promised us, it is more sensible than trading that eternal Life for shallow ability to see and interact with demons in this current temporary short life

So, as I thank God that I was able to resist that night and tried to go back to sleep. Something (that I now know to be Holy Spirit) made me feel like "if you sleep without dealing with the cause, you will still lose again". There and then, I realized I could hear a dog not too far barking in strange contact way. The barking has been going on before I woke up, and still continued. There is no kind of shouting or loud prayer that would ever physically be heard at the dog's distance. So, skeptically and most reluctantly, I felt like "what would I lose if I pray against the barking see if it stops". I just silently muttered prayer that "you the demonic lust programing dog, I command you to shut up in Jesus Name" And to my rudest shock, it stopped immediately!

I thought it was a mistake and I didn't pray for few days, the attack started again. So, I set my phone alarm to vibrate and wake at that particular time. Lo and behold, the demonic lists programming dog backing again! And as soon as I said Short prayer against it stopped. I was so mad that I declared 21days personal war vigil against it. And after that, for over 2 years that I lived there, I never here that strange dog barking again. HalleluYAH!
a kind of story from a lunatic

I can imagine I wasted my time reading this till the very end

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Thazard(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided Unfinished story...so op,were you twanking the dog in your dreams,YES OR NO??
Bros haha now!
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by armadeo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
How can someone type all that with a straight face?

Baba leave your left hand, go get a girlfriend.

What is more amazing is that he probably believes it.

You sit down on your own and be chasing a dog that doesn't give a Bleep about you. If the dog was bleating like a goat I would understand, but all dogs bark it's what they do, no matter the time.

You should have used that time to pray for success and guidance in your life.

Pic @op

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Danzakidakura(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Load of crap..

The extent to which religion can magnify stupidity,with a straight face is amazing..

Religion is a SCAM..
Christianity is not a religion its a way of life. So when you talk of religion hope not Christian included ?

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by DarkJeddi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Christianity is not a religion its a way of life. So when you talk of religion hope not Christian included ?
Stop confusing yourself..

I've heard this argument from every other religion.. shocked

Islam is not a religion its a way of life..

Christianity is not a religion its a way of life..

Buddhism is not a religion its a way of life..

Hinduism is not a religion its a way of life..

If all of una no come be religion?

Na person name RELIGION come be?

According to all of you,you are somehow not a religion but you have no qualms about referring to others as one.. angry

Yeye dey smell..

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by 9jaPromo(f): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Load of crap..

The extent to which religion can magnify stupidity,with a straight face is amazing..

Religion is a SCAM..
Scam?
The legit corona virus can't be eliminate...even trump says we all need to face God now!
Justcheel

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by SeriouslySense(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please superstitious people again, leave Dog and Cats out of your superstitions, thank you, you are not the only one on earth

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by ezioyi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ino go ever better for conjil. My dear what you are experiencing is very normal, it is called wet dream. You are not having enough sex as an adult and your body is making sure that it keeps only what it can hold. I would advise you go and marry and you wouldn't need to deny your self food any more and please leave the innocent woman alone.

4 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by K4daniel: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is real I was once a victim then before I got married used to think perhaps because I was not married then.The Annointing oil help me out.They can fear Annointing in fact that's my solution.We are human and Satan and demons takes advantage on human who are not in Christ jesus.(born again)

Although on a sincere level those demons work with your body they need mens sperm each time i dreamt of sex the day is always polluted blessing will be manipulated.They know when u are high they will come with fine girl romancing and sexing in dream..So for the singles please go and marry it will reduce the number of such dreams. Imagine after touching your wife you will not have such dreams again atleast for awhike because you have a woman you can touch and deposit yours semen when full..however not that it will stop totally, you have to give yourself to prayers and Annointing of your manhood for life it will never comeagain.Demons fear annointing oil.i joined living faithchurch winners chapel and I robbed my Penis at every night with the Annointing oil prayed on by bishop.That was the end.The female demon fear Annointing oil..Please try it and you will see.But you must be bornagain. Amsure d denondvwill not want anointed penis touch her..God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Karleb(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
What was the programming language she used?
I want to get my hands dirty... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by apiski(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Offpoint:

Lol, the innocent dog who has a better sight was seeing what you weren't seeing and was alerting you or the neighborhood.. today you're blaming the doggrin
For once you have actually come very close to the point even as cannot disagree with the OP's story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by illicit(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
that dog knew something is up with u
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Mizwisdom(f): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Jbleenk:
Go school una no hear. Ordinary elementary biology with make u understand that wet dream is a way your body is telling you you need to ejaculate.

Stop being a religionist abscribing anything you don’t understand to religion.

Lol, science says the world was created by a big bang and that our forefathers were Apes, why should I believe science over God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by DarkJeddi(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
9jaPromo:

Scam?
The legit corona virus can't be eliminate...even trump says we all need to face God now!
Justcheel

Malaria has killed a hundred times more people since the Corona virus started. shocked

So?

Trump says a lot of rubbish..

This would not be his first time..

And what does all these have to do with Religion being a SCAM?

1 Like

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by bignero: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
EternalBeing:

Thanks for this.. I learned a lot God bless you
Don't mind those mocking you, Jesus was mocked, Paul etc were mocked if God came down today, he will be mocked.. So be strong we all must do the works of the father that's resident within us.. Some are devilish so they act accordingly.

Be encouraged.. Because you taught me and a lot of other brethren a lot.

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by NELLY1990: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Happy Sunday folks. I wonder why and how some people would say that this story line is fake or a lie; if is not a devilish act how can u advice the person to sleep with a woman to fulfill his desires? The Bible says do not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy, the enemy is roaring like a lion looking for someone to devour and his attacks can come in different forms. Personally I do encounter such evil dreams of sex and Eating in a dream and I never liked it cos I know the enemy will do his best to lure u in order to destroy your greatness. Am still praying to God to help me overcome this issue in my life and I know he will come for my rescue. What the writer wrote is not fake or a lie, it does happen. If u don’t believe it please mind your business by shutting your mouth up if u can’t pray with the person. So much evil people in the world. May God have mercy.

4 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by armadeo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sterope:
At the rate you people are moving mad ehn, I might just look for witchcraft to collect. Of all the things to use my powers for, frustrating a man with wet dreams will be my priority.

Lol.

This made me lol. Really.

Nice sense of humour you've got there.

Really this is another point of view.....

Modified.

One dude actually used anointing oil on his penis every night.

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
OP are you of age? When did you had sez last? Because wet dream is a means the body evacuate excess sperm from the body. Not everything is witch craft or wizardry or spiritism. Take your mind off sex sharperly

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by CanadaOrBust: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
How can someone type all that with a straight face?

And it made front page!

2 Likes

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by 1Dray(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Bone matter,no be today we came this world..

A religious Fanatic can read meaning into the most innocuous of events..

Wet dreams are a natural occurrence.

Of course, continue enjoying it till you're completely wasted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by Amalekki: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
If your body touch omoge she go get belle. Your body don full - das all.
Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by kingxsamz(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Biggest load of bullcrap I've seen today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days by DarkJeddi(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
1Dray:

Of course, continue enjoying it till you're completely wasted.
Every one had wet dreams..

It's a phase of life,but of course you religious fanatics always have to read meaning into everything..

You would rather have everyone think it is of the devil..

Step on a Cockroach and you would have us believe your enemies are after you..

Mtchwww.. angry

A Coward dies a thousand times before his death..

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Writing Exam In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.