Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is These GIRL Good To Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is These GIRL Good To Date? (1723 Views)

Lady Wants To Suck God's D*ck For Being Good To Her / If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Anijay1212:
Bros shebi you have done the testing and you have seen the result abi?
Now RUN...

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Clinghton: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Don't break up yet, if she asks you for anything tell her you don't have, she might be the one doing the break up.

1 Like

Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by Dnonny14(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
cybernaut:
Hello Romantic Friends,
I meet these girl few weeks ,we meet each other along the street and we agree to keep the dating in motion so that we can know each other more. Later on we are on phone conversation she told me to send her air time which I did to know if she is the type that appreciate things irrespective of how little it might be. She don't even bother to call me back maybe to say "thanks I got it" so that in the future I can do more as the case maybe. I even called her to know if she got it but not picking but these is the reply I got from her on Facebook. "Good morning, I miss your call. Thanks for last night" but before she send these message on Facebook I was the one that engage her on chat to know if she got the airtime I sent to her. Please friends I need your positive answer about these because my mind is telling me that these girl is an ungreatful type and I don't like wasting time with ungreatful people. Thanks
. From your analysis,it is obvious you have already bleep up, and you are their still waiting for rocket scientist to tell you that the girl has no atom of feeling for u?

Though you can still get the girl if you are still interested in her ..... getting her is by bleeping her so dat she Don't tag u as mugu,but u have to bear it in ur mind dat the girl don't lov you....but being d fact girl don't have d heart of their own,they are driven by emotions,you can still play a game with her,get her and dump her.

Next time, don't start a relationship by granting her demand at a start...try to say no even though u have wat it take to grant the request... from there you will know if she is into you for wat she is to get or naturally lov you.learn ur lessons and move on.
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by cybernaut(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Dnonny14:
. From your analysis,it is obvious you have already bleep up, and you are their still waiting for rocket scientist to tell you that the girl has no atom of feeling for u?

Though you can still get the girl if you are still interested in her ..... getting her is by bleeping her so dat she Don't tag u as mugu,but u have to bear it in ur mind dat the girl don't lov you....but being d fact girl don't have d heart of their own,they are driven by emotions,you can still play a game with her,get her and dump her.

Next time, don't start a relationship by granting her demand at a start...try to say no even though u have wat it take to grant the request... from there you will know if she is into you for wat she is to get or naturally lov you.learn ur lessons and move on.
some spend thousands in eateries why I only throw away just 200 airtime to the test her and I got what I think of . No one can love within weeks of dating but how old are you.
Re: Is These GIRL Good To Date? by cybernaut(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=dancok post=87460316][/quote] correct guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. / I Am Angry / Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.