Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) (82526 Views)

Nigeria Developing A New Master Plan For Livestock / IPOB Is Growing Stronger In Germany!- Nigerian Ambassador Cries Out / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
QuotaSystem:

A simple search could have saved you this embarrassment.

CCNN was not public property, it had already been bought over by Norwegians from the Sokoto state government who nearly ran it down over 20 years ago so Abdulsamad bought it off them. If you wanted the money to accrue to the centre, you should have told the southern led governments we had since 1999 to establish a govt owned coy like the NNPC to exploit our precious billion dollar spinning Arewa limestone instead of wailing on this thread like a burning masquerade.

Good luck finding another straw to cling on.
Our constitution is clear limestone deposits are public property just like oil deposits
They should not be sold by state governments.
So I maintain there was no transparency in that deal
And other mining deals in the North.
The question is one man trebles his wealth overnight by acquiring mining rights how much accrued to the government at the centre?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
lol.... I understand your pains bro grin

Your region need help!! Hold your selfish leaders accountable

Now I don catch you, this pictures were taking by Emanuel osodi they are pictures of otodo gbame in lagos state. When I called you onye oshi foto I knew wt I was saying.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
No qualms. Its all banter. Having a wonderful time here
Ma nigga.....

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nowenuse: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Excuzeme:

That is a myth! They do not hold a numerical majority and that is why they will never allow a just and open Census!
The Northerners have been perpetuating GEOGRAPHICAL and NUMERICAL FRAUD since the days of the military.
- They have created more states in the arid north, on empty land, since the days of the militayr when they were in power.

- The North has divided their states into smaller, smaller bits and even crate more Local govt out of these empty spaces and then used the fraudulaent "Allocation Sharing Formula" which depends on Number of LGA's, to further perpetuate this parasitic fraud!
This is why the South West should never forgive Obasanjo when he prevented Lagos from having more local Govts, when small states in the North, with less than half the population of Lagos, have twice the number of LGA's of Lagos and collect double its allocation from the Federal Account!

- Everytime we have a Censor, it is always the Northern President that recieves the REPORT, holds it for a lengthy time while it manipulates the figures!

The North may claim a bigger landmass, if we add the Middle Belt to them (and this is becoming a difficult thing in recent times, seeing that the North is all about domination and usurping the lands of the Middle Belt re: Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Zamfara to a lesser extent) but it is not the landmass that is a country, it is the number of people living there.

Lagos alone can account for three to four Northern states, in terms of numerical strength, so where is the numericla strength of the north that you are talking about, just because you live in the North and you are probably "Northernised, mentally"? grin grin

Hausa fulanis do not have the numbers as they claim. They have just been using the northern minorities as a base to claim a bigger population. They use religion, then next they claim all 19 northern states.

I actually do not blame them, it is we the Middlebelt people I blame and also Yoruba people for allowing Hausa fulanis to also use their lands in Kwara & Kogi to add to the so called '19 northern states'.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Henry22:

Now I don catch you, this pictures were taking by Emanuel osodi they are pictures of otodo gbame in lagos state. When I called you onye oshi foto I knew wt I was saying.
lol grin but there are all southerners in the picture... Struggling for dirty water yet your problem is north...
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by MasterKernel: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
QuotaSystem:

You can't possibly be this slow. How does the failure of government to exploit natural resources in the North mean the North is not productive? You see what I was saying about the reasoning of Onitsha miracle Centre products?

Abdulsamad Rabiu tripled his networth when he acquired Sokoto Cement aka Cement Company of Northern Nigeria (CCNN) to add to his BUA Cement Company.

Yes indeed, the 9th richest African on the Forbes list, above any Easterner, made his money from the Northern Soil. Don't expect any response on your ignorant 2% claim from IPOB Bureau of Statistics.

It's this level of reasoning that kept the North with all the negative indices showered on her.

How does BUA's wealth affect the entire poor enclave of Northern Nigeria? Can't you think, in Economics Wealth that's not evenly distributed leads to poverty. 80% of Northern population is living below poverty line, and you're mentioning just one fellow.
I assume IMF and World Bank didn't see

Dangote and BUA wealth before declaring Northern Nigeria poverty capital of the globe.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
In lucky dubes voice ("the world knows your people as the most voilent in the world,destroying everything that was build") i pray it last
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
lol grin but there are all southerners in the picture... Struggling for dirty water yet your problem is north...

Your focus was Se/ss so I had to clear u up cos it seems u don't even understand wt u doing

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
The same people that claim northerner give birth to plenty children anyhow are now claiming the North does not have the number they claim. Oua now
Nowenuse:

Hausa fulanis do not have the numbers as they claim. They have just been using the northern minorities as a base to claim a bigger population. They use religion, then next they claim all 19 northern states.

I actually do not blame them, it is we the Middlebelt people I blame and also Yoruba people for allowing Hausa fulanis to also use their lands in Kwara & Kogi to add to the so called '19 northern states'.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:

And why did you have to steal a picture from new heaven enugu?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Make we just do “Lefelendum” and allow these people go ����

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Our constitution is clear limestone deposits are public property just like oil deposits
They should not be sold by state governments.
So I maintain there was no transparency in that deal
And other mining deals in the North.
The question is one man trebles his wealth overnight by acquiring mining rights how much accrued to the government at the centre?

If oil deposits are public property that shouldn't be exploited, then why does the FG sell exploration rights to private firms? Isn't it to earn revenue for the same public? Same applies to Limestone. CCNN has had mining rights and earned revenue for the State and other stakeholders since 1962. The billionaire simply spotted an opportunity and bought into the operation.

Your argument lacks basis.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
First of all aboki means friend in Hausa. Well, I am not your friend hence stop using aboki. Google the meaning of Abroad and read out loud. Thirdly Togo is not your country of origin so be proud of where you come from
In Yoruba and much of southern Nigeria Aboki means a person of Hausa origin usually one who is not very bright, you are not and cannot be my friend.

I never knew the day would come when an Aboki would teach me English but such are the vagaries of the internet

Follow your advice, open a dictionary, check up the word ABROAD

What is the sense in what you wrote about being proud of where I come from. I said I am abroad in Togo and so cannot accept your "offer" for a drink what has that got to do with the rubbish you are saying about country of origin.

Do you think before you talk?

For your information Aboki
Togo is " abroad"

It would surprise you to learn that
"Abroad" could refer to travel within the same country. That is an archaic but legitimate usage especially in literature but then wetin concern Aboki with literature? .

So you have proven true to type,Aboki. You are not fully educated but think you know it all.

That is the difference that quota system produces.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Henry22:

And why did you have to steal a picture from new heaven enugu?
shut up!!! There's no Enugu picture...!! Now post new heaven Enugu picture here let's compare... Let's deal with facts... The east not developed!! Post new heaven picture let's see... Let the world confirm your claim...

You're just pained... Which I understand
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Exactly ,very popular game in Nigeria

So am definitely the only one who doesn't have knowledge of the BLUE AND WHITE KETTLES.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nowenuse: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Albertone:
Thank you very much.Your response is quite insightful.

What do you mean by the bolded?

I meant middle-class. Like an area dominated by educated rich and middle class people.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
stevmatt15:

So am definitely the only one is have no knowledge of the BLUE AND WHITE KETTLES.
that is your predicament

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by NGpatriot: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Henry22:

You wish.....
Will be doing a project for stock photos international, if not that all my pictures will be a private property I would have shocked your bones with terrifying pictures from your north.

You mean all your imaginary terrifying pictures from the North means the pictures in this thread are not signs of development?

I don't get your lame and absurd point.

Instead of worrying your head about terrifying pictures from the North, why not worry about the lack of development, wheelbarrow and kerosene sharing and lousy and incompetent governors in your own village.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Albertone(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nowenuse:

I meant middle-class. Like an area dominated by educated rich and middle class people.
Okay thanks bro
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
QuotaSystem:

If oil deposits are public property that shouldn't be exploited, then why does the FG sell exploration rights to private firms? Isn't it to earn revenue for the same public? Same applies to Limestone. CCNN has had mining rights and earned revenue for the State and other stakeholders since 1962. The billionaire simply spotted an opportunity and bought into the operation.

Your argument lacks basis.
Did the FG sell the business to him?

How much did he pay?

The point is a simple one
Did he pay a fair value ?
Was there public bidding?
Was it transparent
?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
MasterKernel:

It's this level of reasoning that kept the North with all the negative indices showered on her.

How does BUA's wealth affect the entire poor enclave of Northern Nigeria? Can't you think, in Economics Wealth that's not evenly distributed leads to poverty. 80% of Northern population is living below poverty line, and you're mentioning just one fellow.
I assume IMF and World Bank didn't see

Dangote and BUA wealth before declaring Northern Nigeria poverty capital of the globe.

I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

Nobody is discussing wealth distribution with you. It's not as if the poor do not outnumber the wealthy in your village.

We are talking about how productive and blessed our lands are with proof of the BILLIONS they are producing....Amidst the context of showcasing the infrastructural developments we've been able to achieve, that you and your incompetent leaders can only dream of.

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nairalandmonika: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Albertone:
Someone should please shed light on this for me!

I've heard good things about the north and i wish to move there. Now I'm being discouraged by family members on these following grounds,some of them have been up north before:

1.The hausas are very tribalistic.I was told they would readily hire a hausa for any job than hire a non hausa like me.
If they manage to hire me,they will readily place a hausa person over me even though he is not as qualified as I am

2.The peacefulness fluctuates.For sometimes there might be peace,later you might hear killings happening here and there especially towards non hausas(Due to Hausa people's temperaments)

3.They are watching you and waiting for you to mess up.They might attack you if you near their ladies,are against their opinions etc

Please people who have been to the north, how true is this? Cc Arrewa

PS:I'm non Muslim
If you like yourself better remain where u are
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by vinsilva(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Excuzeme:

The Parasitism is not about the individuals in the North, it is about the Feudal Northern leaders like Buhari, using proceeds of Natural resources in the South, to develop the North, while the South suffers
It is about the doubelo standards that makes a UTME Southerner who scored 300 out of 400 not to be given admission at the NDA or Unilag, while a Northerner who scored 90 out of 400 o be offered admission, based on QUOTA SYSTEM.
It is about shouting "Sharia" and destroying bottles of beer and Breweries in the North while the VAT that Southerners pay on every bottle of Beer produced by Breweries in the South, is shared to the same Sharia Northerners.
I can go on and on, no one is saying the individual Northerner does not work or is it the Southerners that dont work as well?
Those points you raised are quite true, but they are only benefiting from the fragmentation and lack of a unified political ideology from the more educated south.

It is easy for the North to do these because they are reaping where they did not sow!
With a small, mostly illiterate population and the bulk of easy money from the southern Oil fields available for looting, building projects have priven to be the new foolproof tool for stealing money, by Politicians.
Make our southern governor's build structures of this proportions na� and chop too, and I bet the south would have been better off. Ayade is still constructing his audio super high way to the north.

I agree with you, the stupidity of a Governor Commissioning a Bus Stop, something a Councillor should even be ashamed to say he wants to commission, is a disgrace on Southern Governors!
Thank God you know
I also agree that the North is more prepared and Buhari is actually working assidiously, towards the balkanisation of Nigeria and putting things in place, to ensure that the North has an advantage!
The man is playing the northern script leaving no scene pending. Our Jona was there for six years and i still can't find any major infrastructure built in the south during his time. No ports, no bridges. we were only content with the shouts of our son our son whilst the northerners keep profiting.
It is a shame to his lineage and name, that he has chosen to be a Nepotistic, Clanish, Regional President.
History will be unkind to his lot.
Buhari has been a failure to all Nigerians. But I agree his policies are strongly pro north.

That is a myth! They do not hold a numerical majority and that is why they will never allow a just and open Census!
The Northerners have been perpetuating GEOGRAPHICAL and NUMERICAL FRAUD since the days of the military.
- They have created more states in the arid north, on empty land, since the days of the militayr when they were in power.

- The North has divided their states into smaller, smaller bits and even crate more Local govt out of these empty spaces and then used the fraudulaent "Allocation Sharing Formula" which depends on Number of LGA's, to further perpetuate this parasitic fraud!
This is why the South West should never forgive Obasanjo when he prevented Lagos from having more local Govts, when small states in the North, with less than half the population of Lagos, have twice the number of LGA's of Lagos and collect double its allocation from the Federal Account!

- Everytime we have a Censor, it is always the Northern President that recieves the REPORT, holds it for a lengthy time while it manipulates the figures!

The North may claim a bigger landmass, if we add the Middle Belt to them (and this is becoming a difficult thing in recent times, seeing that the North is all about domination and usurping the lands of the Middle Belt re: Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Zamfara to a lesser extent) but it is not the landmass that is a country, it is the number of people living there.

Lagos alone can account for three to four Northern states, in terms of numerical strength so where is the numericla strength of the north that you are talking about, just because you live in the North and you are probably "Northernised, mentally"? grin grin

We can argue this for as long as you want, but the truth still remains that the North has greater population compared to the South. in your street how many homes have a family of 20? I bet your answer is none. But average northern families have numbers between 15 to 25. This I believe paints a better picture of demographics with regards to the north.
And on your last paragraph ��� My mentality is intact not 'northernised' as you put it but only seeing and saying things the way they are.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by GreatestA1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
kestolove95:
I don't know north, south, east or west all I know is Nigeria
People who live in space think like this.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
odehaj:
simplicity & sincerity kee u dere! They are sincere yet kill at the slightest provocation? Common na!

Read my comment again. I dislike their hot tempered nature. But when it comes to business majority of them are sincere compared to what we've in the south.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

You mean all your imaginary terrifying pictures from the North means the pictures in this thread are not signs of development?

I don't get your lame and absurd point.

Instead of worrying your head about terrifying pictures from the North, why not worry about the lack of development, wheelbarrow and kerosene sharing and lousy and incompetent governors in your own village.

Easy bro no be gun fight ok? If you are pained sorry ok? The won't last an hour.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nairalandmonika: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
SorayaCarioca:

Core northern Nigeria is where you will see the malnourished people in Africa.
The Core North does not produce any food because their land is half desert,
Middle Belt produce most of the food in Nigeria.
The Middle Belt have distanced themselves from the Core North and this is the reason the Core Northern jihadists are trying to conquer the Middle Belt.
Spot on, they keep deceiving, while serving in the north, I tried farming and it fail woefully. Because I refuse to use chemical fertilizer.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Albertone(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
that is your predicament
You sure that's the correct name?

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
As far as I am concerned Togo is not a Foreign Country as we share a lot of things in common.
You term every hausa with the word “aboki” without even knowing it’s meaning. So please try Google again and see the meaning of the word
And yes you are below my standard to even consider you as a friend. Forget about internet we no be mates in all aspects of life.
For your information, it will only take a scholarship grant for you to attend the kinds of schools I went to from Secondary School up to my Masters.
And yes Togo is not Abroad
0m0nnakoda:

In Yoruba and much of southern Nigeria Aboki means a person of Hausa origin usually one who is not very bright, you are not and cannot be my friend.

I never knew the day would come when an Aboki would teach me English but such are the vagaries of the internet

Follow your advice, open a dictionary, check up the word ABROAD

What is the sense in what you wrote about being proud of where I come from. I said I am abroad in Togo and so cannot accept your "offer" for a drink what has that got to do with the rubbish you are saying about country of origin.

Do you think before you talk?

For your information Aboki
Togo is " abroad"

It would surprise you to learn that
"Abroad" could refer to travel within the same country. That is an archaic but legitimate usage especially in literature but then wetin concern Aboki with literature? .

So you have proven true to type,Aboki. You are not fully educated but think you know it all.

That is the difference that quota system produces.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Albertone(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

If you like yourself better remain where u are
Why do you say so please?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by imagrg(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
The Northerners are busy developing their States while in the South, looting of public treasury is the order of government!
I beg shift attention to the link on my signature below for FREE SYSTEM DRAWS to make you win and enjoy your hustle!
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Haggaiotor: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Governor Samuel ortom of benue State do you see your life while your counterparts are busy develop their State, you are there shouting herdsmen shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.