Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) (83726 Views)

Nigeria Developing A New Master Plan For Livestock / IPOB Is Growing Stronger In Germany!- Nigerian Ambassador Cries Out / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Excuzeme: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
if you want to move to the north for any work or business move to kano, Gombe, bauchi, or Kaduna... You'll never regret moving to the north

Stop believing on media propaganda against the north... The north is badly stereotyped

Did you say Propaganda and Stereotype?

You want to add to his woes or probably make him a Boko haram/ Herdsmen kidnap victim? shocked shocked shocked

A loaf of Bread, eaten with Peace of mind, is better than all new roads in the North".

That man deserves to live and enjoy the fruit of hi slabour, no matter how small it is.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
I am done with you please. But seems like you are beginning to get obsessed with me. Let me buy you a drink ok?
Dry aboki jokes
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
It is not a joke you dumb head. It was an offer
0m0nnakoda:

Dry aboki jokes

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
charlycharles:
Cut-off marks for entrance to Federal UNITY Schools for all 36 states and the FCT
••••
Abia – Male (130) Female (130)
Adamawa – Male (62) Female (62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male (123) Female (123)
Anambra – Male (139) Female (139)
Bauchi – Male (35) Female (35)
Bayelsa – Male (72) Female (72)
Benue – Male (111) Female (111)
Borno – Male (45) Female (45)
Cross-Rivers – Male (97) Female (97)
Delta – Male (131) Female (131)
Ebonyi – Male (112) Female (112)
Edo – Male (127) Female (127)
Ekiti – Male (119) Female (119)
Enugu – Male (134) Female (134)
Gombe – Male (58) Female (58)
Imo – Male (138) Female (138)
Jigawa – Male (44) Female (44)
Kaduna – Male (91) Female (91)
Kano – Male (67) Female (67)
Kastina – Male (60) Female (60)
Kebbi – Male (9) Female (20)
Kogi – Male (119) Female (119)
Kwara – Male (123) Female (123)
Lagos – Male (133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male (58) Female (58)
Niger – Male (93) Female (93)
Ogun – Male (131) Female (131)
Ondo – Male (126) Female (126)
Osun – Male (127) Female (127)
Oyo – Male (127) Female (127)
Plateau – Male (97) Female (97)
Rivers – Male (118) Female (118)
Sokoto – Male (9) Female (13)
Taraba – Male (3) Female (11)
Yobe – Male (2) Female (27)
Zamfara – Male (4) Female (2)
FCT Abuja – Male (90) Female (90)
After 50 years of Independence, the government of the so called disadvantaged regions ought to have done something to address the situation. You cannot continue to spoon-feed a child and expect that same child to grow, mature and be independent. A student from Abia scores 130 in the Federal Commonwealth Entrance exam, yet it's almost impossible to gain admission in the school of his choice, yet another child from Zamfara will score less than 5 and gain same admission seamlessly. How do you encourage such a child that hard work and merit pays?
Look at all the appointments the president has made so far, over 90% from the north. They are telling us they are based on merit. My question is how comes, when it comes to appointment, they are hiding under merit to appoint only their own, but when it comes to exams and admission into Federal institutions, they bring in Federal character. I'm an advocate of merit, hardwork, transparency, objectivity and emperical selection process. That way you encourage everybody to work hard for whatever he/she wants. After all, the Bible says, "he who does not work, let him not eat". It's against natural and spiritual justice and principle to take from those who work and give to those who don't work. That in itself is the root of corruption Nigeria. I support the President's fight against corruption. I advocate the enthronement of merit and objectivity in our national life. So, Mr. President, if you are serious about your anti-corruption mantra, If you are serious about this your new "merit" policy, let's go back to the basis. Start by eliminating all forms of quota system and federal character in the admission process into Unity schools, Federal universities and recruitment/
employment into all federal civil service, agencies, parastatals and let's see who will be qualified. That's my humble submission.

This is why I say there is nothing like North

Compare the figures of Kogi,Kwara to Zamfara or Sokoto

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Lol. Na you e concern sha

And I noticed you are the only abboki on this thread or should I say that is active on this thread, it seems the north chose you to do it considering the level of deficiency of English language in the north so been the only one that can speak English you were given the job. Kudos to you my friend.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nowenuse:

This statistics is based on Arabic/informal education.

90% of Sokoto state is illiterate based on Western education.

This statement is clearly a product of informal education.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Arewa na mu!
Barawo. Thief stolen pic grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
It is not a joke you dumb head. It was an offer
I am abroad

In Togo grin

When coronavirus settles we can think about it.

Don't you feel ashamed when you see the cut off Mark's for university or common entrance exams?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Arewa Amaka

Stolen pic barawo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by odehaj: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Easy there rambo, I am not the cause of ur frustration in this life grin
who’s frustrated? Na you get your mouth so chop sh!t if you want but I’ve passed my message
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

Barawo. Thief stolen pic grin

Olé.... This picture is in enugu state, that's new heaven enugu. Chai!!! See thief shocked
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nowenuse: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
StreetFight:

Home of Culture? YES!
Home of Hospitality? NO! You people are heartless blood sucking demons. Yoruba land is the Home of Hospitality. That is why you people can come and settle here. What is the percentage of Yorubas in the North? Less than 0.1%. Only Igbos who can do anything for money including risking the the lifes of themselves and their family can live and sleep with you with both eyes opened so that immediately you start one of your numerous senseless killings, they run away only to come back after the hard drugs you took clear in your brains.

I am really sad that you heartless blood sucking demons claim to be Muslims. Are you blood sucking characters what our Prophet Mohammed (SAW) preached? You vampires give Islam bad image through your senseless killings and aggressive behaviours. My friend, get away you. Home of Hospitality ko, Home of Senseless Killing ni.

Actually, the population of Yorubas in the north is very very high. There are exclusive Yoruba neighborhoods in the north.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by NGpatriot: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
See how Igbos are mad and upset over the innocent thread about development in the North..

When other people gather to talk about their own development, the inferior and guilty conscience people get mad and start posting rubbish all over the place as if the topic is about their failed and backward development.

Igbos, abeg give people room to discuss in peace.

Very typical.

grin grin
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by SangoOlukosOba: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
See how Igbos are mad and upset over the innocent thread about development in the North..

When other people gather to talk about their own development, the inferior and guilty conscience people get mad and start posting rubbish all over the place as if the topic is about their failed and backward development.

Very typical.

grin grin
[/s]
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
So Togo is abroad ���. Enjoy your kind of abroad in peace
0m0nnakoda:

I am abroad

In Togo grin

When coronavirus settles we can think about it.

Don't you feel ashamed when you see the cut off Mark's for university or common entrance exams?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by ma373733(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fellow Southerners on seeing thisgringrin

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

Very typical.

grin grin

You wish.....
Will be doing a project for stock photos international, if not that all my pictures will be a private property I would have shocked your bones with terrifying pictures from your north.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Henry22:

Olé.... This picture is in enugu state, that's new heaven enugu. Chai!!! See thief shocked

Arrewa really envy south east , that's why he keeps stealing pictures from south east and call it north , that desert called north can never be these greenish

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Henry my guy. See you in Warri
Henry22:

And I noticed you are the only abboki on this thread or should I say that is active on this thread, it seems the north chose you to do it considering the level of deficiency of English language in the north so been the only one that can speak English you were given the job. Kudos to you my friend.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by noisy45(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
TylerDurden:
parasitic growth
with our oil money
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Deepfeel(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
NGpatriot:

Very typical.

grin grin

Lol is that why they are posting stolen pics from south east?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Euegene100001: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Stories for the gods

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

Arrewa really envy south east , that's why he keeps stealing pictures from south east and call it north , that desert called north can never be these greenish

The abboki can't even defend his so called northern pictures. Onye oshi foto.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Henry my guy. See you in Warri

Hands crossed......but I must confess, una girls dey sweet to fvck just that most of them can go days without bathing.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
ggood:
[I will give you one quote author=KendrickAyomide post=87463173] this is really beautiful. Please look for a beautiful hausa girl for me. between 18-21 I don't mind converting to Islam.
ok. How e wan be?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Ask your leaders to tell you what it is like to go to a war. Only then you will appreciate peace

You have comprehension problem.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Fornication is bad. Better get married
Henry22:

Hands crossed......but I must confess, una girls dey sweet to fvck just that most of them can go days without bathing.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
So Togo is abroad ���. Enjoy your kind of abroad in peace
Aboki what is abroad?
Togo is more peaceful than Zamfara
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
MasterKernel:

Wow! Northern indeed. How much does Limestone in Kogi and Obajana contribute to the revenue of Nigeria? While Nigeria generates 80% of her revenue from Oil, you're here reasoning with your legs like a typical Northern.

How many Northerners own a building in Lagos? Please close your mouth, less than 2% and you're shouting. Ask El-Rufai, as at when he was FCT Minister, Igbos own 67% of property in Abuja.

You can't possibly be this slow. How does the failure of government to exploit natural resources in the North mean the North is not productive? You see what I was saying about the reasoning of Onitsha miracle Centre products?

Abdulsamad Rabiu tripled his networth when he acquired Sokoto Cement aka Cement Company of Northern Nigeria (CCNN) to add to his BUA Cement Company.

Yes indeed, the 9th richest African on the Forbes list, above any Easterner, made his money from the Northern Soil. Don't expect any response on your ignorant 2% claim from IPOB Bureau of Statistics.

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong
udemzyudex:

You have comprehension problem.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Nowenuse: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Move to the North
Do they even speak English ?

I knew you to be very pro-arewa... What happened?
It seems like many Yorubas I knew that were Pro-Arewa drastically took a U-turn since this Amotekun issue.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by philoedu(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
It has to be so, that the North is developing faster than it is expected. One of the reason, although, with other reason is that, the southerners are noise makers and until they stop making noise, and reflect, they will never know what the Northerner are doing or what they are up to. And we will always be cought up unaware with such development taken place out there politically and economically.May God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

INEC Official Caught With Dollar Notes In Oworo, Lagos State. / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.