Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) (82593 Views)

Nigeria Developing A New Master Plan For Livestock / IPOB Is Growing Stronger In Germany!- Nigerian Ambassador Cries Out / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
First of all aboki means friend in Hausa. Well, I am not your friend hence stop using aboki. Google the meaning of Abroad and read out loud. Thirdly Togo is not your country of origin so be proud of where you come from
0m0nnakoda:

Aboki what is abroad?
Togo is more peaceful than Zamfara

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Fornication is bad. Better get married

Hahahahaha......kettle calling pot black.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
philoedu:
It has to be so, that the North is developing faster than it is expected. One of the reason, although, with other reason is that, the southerners are noise makers and until they stop making noise, and reflect, they will never know what the Northerner are doing or what they are up to. And we will always be cought up unaware with such development taken place out there politically and economically.May God bless Nigeria.

You have said it all.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Henry22:

The abboki can't even defend his so called northern pictures. Onye oshi foto.
since the picture is north from the North as you claimed.... Pls I want you guys to rubbish my claim with fact!
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
QuotaSystem:

You can't possibly be this slow. How does the failure of government to exploit natural resources in the North mean the North is not productive? You see what I was saying about the reasoning of Onitsha miracle Centre products?

Abdulsamad Rabiu tripled his networth when he acquired Sokoto Cement aka Cement Company of Northern Nigeria (CCNN) to add to his BUA Cement Company.

Yes indeed, the 9th richest African on the Forbes list, above any Easterner, made his money from the Northern Soil. Don't expect any response on your ignorant 2% claim from IPOB Bureau of Statistics.
Acquired public property for free or neatly free without transparency thereby tripling his wealth? And you think that is worth boasting about.?
Money that should accrue to the centre just like oil money from the Niger Delta
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by chozzy: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Mrfeel:

Stolen pic , can you tell me where this is? grin

That's Abuja ... but na North na.
Doesn't Yoruba claim Lagos?

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by manasuk(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Moventist:
Governor Wike to construct 4th flyover bridge in PH that will make 15 Flyovers in Port Harcourt
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
He was promised an Amotekun job thats why �‍♂️
Nowenuse:

I knew you to be very pro-arewa... What happened?
It seems like many Yorubas I knew that were Pro-Arewa drastically took a U-turn since this Amotekun issue.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
since the picture is north from the North as you claimed.... Pls I want you guys to rubbish my claim with fact!

First of all you have to defend your claims by naming the exact location just like that kofar ruwa in kano state.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Albertone(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nowenuse:

Hello, good day. I am from Jos- Plateau state. I have lived much of my life in the south, but now I am in Jos.

As regards moving to the North. It is not such a bad idea depending on what you want for yourself and what part of the north in specific... Minus Abuja, there are between 5- 10 million Southerners living in the North/Middlebelt in my estimate.

Cost of living is very very cheap in the north. Someone earning 100k in the south is equal to someone earning 50k in the north... This is to tell you how cheap the cost of living is here.

Armed robbery, Police/SARS brutality and extortion from law enforcement agencies is also very low to non-existent over here.
Many other advantages here compared to the South.

To be very honest with you, without being diplomatic, the 3 points you noted are very very true. And that is why as a Southerner, if you want to migrate to the north. It is best you stay and if possible work/do your business in an area where Christians are the majority.
Some northern cities are Christian majority, while those that are muslim majority have Christian majority or Christian exclusive neighbourhoods. Try to stay within these places.
If you must stay or work within a Muslim dominated neighbourhood, make sure it is a middle-income area.

You should be okay with this. Then try as much as possible to be updated with news regularly, so as to know certain routes to avoid, in case there is some form of lingering insecurity affecting that route.
Thank you very much.Your response is quite insightful.

What do you mean by the bolded?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

Barawo. Thief stolen pic grin
since you're claiming that this picture is south... Then prove me wrong, I understand your pain...

The fact that the north is developing while poverty and Underdevelopment is ravaging your South east really dey pain una... Make una take heart Biafra will soon come

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Empiree: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
dignity33:
That is what Buhari know how to do, using money from south to developed North.
Which means he and his Northern counterparts are more educated, far more educated than you. What's benefits of the so called educated SW and SS?.

You claimed to be "educated" and North is illiterate. You see your life now? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Well, you openly made the claim you want to fornicate and I reminded you of the fact it is sinful. So how is kettle calling pot black? Seems like you suffer delusion
Henry22:

Hahahahaha......kettle calling pot black.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Develop you mean? Developed is past tense
dignity33:
That is what Buhari know how to do, using money from south to developed North.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Henry22:

First of all you have to defend your claims by naming the exact location just like that kofar ruwa in kano state.
shut up!!! Go and develop your backward region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yahoo-Yahoo na dem
Armed Robbery na dem
Kidnapping na dem
Baby Factory na dem
Prostitution na dem
Cult na dem
Well I no fit shout

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Albertone(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
if you want to move to the north for any work or business move to kano, Gombe, bauchi, or Kaduna... You'll never regret moving to the north

Stop believing on media propaganda against the north... The north is badly stereotyped
Thanks a lot

Is Plateau state also safe?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Acquired public property for free or neatly free without transparency thereby tripling his wealth? And you think that is worth boasting about.?
Money that should accrue to the centre just like oil money from the Niger Delta

A simple search could have saved you this embarrassment.

CCNN was not public property, it had already been bought over by Norwegians from the Sokoto state government who nearly ran it down over 20 years ago so Abdulsamad bought it off them. If you wanted the money to accrue to the centre, you should have told the southern led governments we had since 1999 to establish a govt owned coy like the NNPC to exploit our precious billion dollar spinning Arewa limestone instead of wailing on this thread like a burning masquerade.

Good luck finding another straw to cling on.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!! Go and develop your backward region

Hahahahaha..... Onye oshi foto......

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Albertone:
Thanks a lot

Is Plateau state also safe?
yes Jos no bad...
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Albertone(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Arrewa:
yes Jos no bad...
Nagode!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by 0m0nnakoda: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
chozzy:

That's Abuja ... but na North na.
Doesn't Yoruba claim Lagos?
Lagos city the Former FCT is not the same as Lagos State.
Lagos city was established as Capital in 1914. It developed organically over decades and was built primarily with revenue from the port before independence

Abuja was acquired, the natives resettled and COMPENSATED. That never happened in Lagos city. It has remained a net contributor to the commonwealth.

Abuja is a net consumer of the commonwealth

Lagos never had the injection of funds that Abuja enjoyed.
Crucially Lagos is a better place today than it ever was as capital until 1991

It is nearly 30 years since.

The FG neglected the National stadium, theatre, Federal secretariat even the road to 5he port a cash cow was abandoned

No indigenes of Lagos received a penny when their lands were taken

So we cannot compare the two

Lagos city is Lagos island ,Ikoyi and Victoria island

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Well, you openly made the claim you want to fornicate and I reminded you of the fact it is sinful. So how is kettle calling pot black? Seems like you suffer delusion
If I may ask, Are u married?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Arrewa: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Henry22:

Hahahahaha..... Onye oshi foto......
lol.... I understand your pains bro grin

Your region need help!! Hold your selfish leaders accountable

Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Yankee101: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
All the buildings here were constructed while ElRufai was still a student.

Nothing new there except for the dualized road. Even at the the old road was very very good. This was just an excuse to chop money
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yes and blessed with wonderful twins
Henry22:

If I may ask, Are u married?
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Urban renewal is real. You should endeavor to go see by yourself beyond these pictures
Yankee101:
All the buildings here were constructed while ElRufai was still a student.

Nothing new there except for the dualized road. Even at the the old road was very very good. This was just an excuse to chop money
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by GreenDee(f): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
wow, north is developing oo
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Henry22(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Modikko:
Yes and blessed with wonderful twins

Wow nice one....alt sorry for my initial statement.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Allow this guy please, he is an empty vessel that suffers amnesia. He will heal with time
QuotaSystem:

A simple search could have saved you this embarrassment.

CCNN was not public property, it had already been bought over by Norwegians from the Sokoto state government who nearly ran it down over 20 years ago so Abdulsamad bought it off them. If you wanted the money to accrue to the centre, you should have told the southern led governments we had since 1999 to establish a govt owned coy like the NNPC to exploit our precious billion dollar spinning Arewa limestone instead of wailing on this thread like a burning masquerade.

Good luck finding another straw to cling on.
Re: Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos) by Modikko(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
No qualms. Its all banter. Having a wonderful time here
Henry22:

Wow nice one....alt sorry for my initial statement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] / Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.