Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism (50227 Views)

Ibadan: Our Facility Is Secure & Operational, Explosion Not From Us - Gasland / Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
IN OTHER WORDS IT IS NOT OIL PIPE LINE THAT EXPLODED

AMOTEKUN WHEN WILL YOU START
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by ednut1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
VaselineCrew:

That is why there is a thing called Law and Order to prevent people in a society from doing any wrong thing they want.

But since Nigeria lacks an iota of Order, the citizens can even take a shhhit right in the middle of the expressway and the police will just drive by

Seriously Nigerians, when will you start taking pride in electing good leaders?

Election is not a joke or I’ll show Igbo, or I’ll show Yoruba, bla bla bla, it’s a serious something. The person you choose gets a whole 4 years of your life.

Can’t you take it seriously?

Gosh
last week i went to mainland and lost a tire. As i was trying to fix a replacement i bought. I noticed i was overlooking oke afa canal. Houses with borehole were there with their sewage connected to canal . Imagine the kind water in d borehole. Kai

3 Likes

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Edopesin: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
AfroKnight:
This is consistent with the reports on twitter. People in different areas in Lagos mainland heard the explosion and felt the shockwaves. A pipeline explosion is not that powerful (from past experiences) to reach Mushin, oshodi and ipaja all the way from festac.

I heard from Abaranje in ikotun my guy, a pipeline has exploded in this area and it is no where near the one I heard this morning

5 Likes

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
pressplay411:

After telling us what the explosion wasn't they couldn't manage to tell us what is was.

Either they are still investigating or they are fabricating a lie to tell us.

We await their conclusion either way.

2 Likes

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by 9ijalazy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
free2ryhme:

Whenever you are done with your investigation we await the outcome

https://www.blogginglord.com/russian-president-vladimir-putin-has-signed-a-law-that-could-keep-him-in-power-for-16-years/

Too much speculations unnecessary
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:
IN OTHER WORDS IT IS NOT OIL PIPE LINE THAT EXPLODED

AMOTEKUN WHEN WILL YOU START

Aren't you too old for this? undecided

Act your age sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by AfroKnight: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Edopesin:

I heard from Abaranje in ikotun my guy, a pipeline has exploded in this area and it is no where near the one I heard this morning

Exactly. It cannot be an oil pipeline.
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by ignis: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Must everything be speculated ?
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by mamaafrik(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
The country sef,corona no gree enter but problems self pass coro own,abeg let the investigation be properly carried out,it's obvious that is an Explosive at the wrong time and place.
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by BlueAngel444: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Before we start blaming anything or anybody, how many people have they saved or survived this. That's the most important report I want to hear

1 Like

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by olonatide: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
free2ryhme:

exactly
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Goddys(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
People within the axis of the area are now breathing in chemical which may be radioactive. Do we even have government in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by tylesh(f): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
OMG...I heard that sound this morning
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
NigeriaBam:
Let us always read news with your brain not anus , NEMA said they are suspecting it from a factory but some cowards have started turning it into religious and tribal bigotry and even some still asking what cause while you have news with you and android phone but still asking question upon question here and just for you to open the link and read ..very shameful

I wanna ask..if it was caused by factory what have you... is the factory built on a pipeline? and what kinda factory work will require it's explosive sound to reach like 100km radius..and now that nnpc had shut down the flow to the pipeline.. what could have made the fire to rampage a whole stretch of the pipeline...
I think they hiding something..

2 Likes

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Galapagous(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Are those pipes due for maintenance/change cos I did heard the explosion here in atan ota Ogun state. Mad o.
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by VaselineCrew: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
On the other thread, people are saying that teachers evacuated kids in the school cause they noticed a leak.

So which is it? Leak or factory?

2 Likes

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by kingthreat(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
So what caused it? If you have so much knowledge of it why didn't you do something about it? Incompetent mofos
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Goddys(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Okoroawusa: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
dangotesmummy:
As usual

Always never taking responsibility
Na you kill my sister

Oya take responsibility
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
ednut1:
last week i went to mainland and lost a tire. As i was trying to fix a replacement i bought. I noticed i was overlooking oke afa canal. Houses with borehole were there with their sewage connected to canal . Imagine the kind water in d borehole. Kai

I thought about this some days ago..it gonna be a problem soon..many heart and terminal diseases.. imagine houses clustered around an estate. and each one with its own borehole, sewage tank underground side by side. with a fence partition each house..you pump water from the borehole and flush sewage into the underground tank. why won't there be cholera, health issues here and there the whole of Lagos is drinking polluted and contaminated water...
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by valarmorghulis: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
They are right, pipeline explosion cannot cause such damage, this isn't the first pipeline explosion in Lagos but almost all lagosian felt the impact of this one

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by dangotesmummy: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Na you kill my sister

Oya take responsibility
responsibility for what? angry
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Hotspotbro(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
My sis heard the explosion, loud and clear from ishawo.
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by frowland(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
free2ryhme:

Big man, balance for parlour waiting for outcome.
Go and pay your TAX, they need it to buy fuel for investigation.

1 Like

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Okoroawusa: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
dangotesmummy:
As usual

Always never taking responsibility
You said this,abi?
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by dangotesmummy: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
undecided
Okoroawusa:

You said this,abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.