Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism (50222 Views)

Ibadan: Our Facility Is Secure & Operational, Explosion Not From Us - Gasland / Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by delpee(f): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
Drabeey:
I heard the loud bang this morning

But if this is 'unconnected to vandalism'

And "the implosion is not connected to pipeline but might have occurred in a factory located in the Abule Ado area."

Then why did

"Farinloye said the NNPC had shutdown the pipeline passing through the area as a precautionary measure after the oil company was notified of the incident."

I don't know or this information is not complete.

So that the fuel flowing through the pipeline will not aggravate the situation.

1 Like

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by frowland(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
free2ryhme:

So na Dog you dey sell

Egbere

Well you sell enough dogs not to die of hunger let me know

Smelly idiot

No wonder you dont even pay tax let alone know what it is

so this is what you do and you want to claim you pay tax

Book for boerboel puppies. 1 weeks old.
5 males and 2 female.
DOB: 19 Feb, 2020
Contact WhatsApp: 09036515xxx

Swine like you

So I should dash them out because I have enough money?
Well, if selling dogs feeds me then good. It doesn't negate the fact that you are a salary earner. At least I don't wake up early morning running to meet up at a useless office somewhere. Onye ara.

1 Like

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by attaisa: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
aybabz101:
If the explosion is not due to pipeline vandalism, then its caused by what?

Is the company in question stockpiling explosive materials or its a fertilizer manufacturing company that deals with chemicals that are highly inflammable?

This is also a result of impunity and rot in our planning system. companies that deals with highly explosive chemicals are not supposed to be sited within the city. But after the government officials have been paid thousands of naira, they neglect their paid responsibilities at the expense of the lives and properties of the poor masses.

Anyways, hope they are not buhari's kinsmen; coz bombing and getting married to underaged is all they know. sincerely, hoping its pipeline explosion coz mere thinking that is can be these evil men from north east can be scary.

Someone said it was caused by a faulty truck packed on the line. I suspect a faul play here. No further comments for now
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by free2ryhme: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
frowland:

So I should dash them out because I have enough money?
Well, if selling dogs feeds me then good. It doesn't negate the fact that you are a salary earner. At least I don't wake up early morning running to meet up at a useless office somewhere. Onye ara.

Dog meat seller who doesnot pay tax suddenly has money grin

You are a sorry excuse for not being employable You cant even scale through an aptitude test.

Dey sell your dog dey go for egbeda slum grin
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by lexy2014: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
free2ryhme:

Whenever you are done with your investigation we await the outcome

Too much speculations unnecessary

That is if they will ever be done with d investigation
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Hotspotbro(m): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Banx9:

Which place be ishawo again?, abi na d opposite of ashawo
Jerk. Use Google Maps.
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
gibzzhd:

30 mins is enough time for the fire to do damage.N y can't I see men in uniform in any video/pics on line

So what do you propose should have happened?
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Farastein(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/
fergie006:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/lagos-explosion-not-caused-by-oil-pipeline-vandalism-nema/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.