Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism (50217 Views)

Ibadan: Our Facility Is Secure & Operational, Explosion Not From Us - Gasland / Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by michaelbills(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
I no hear am for ijegun ooo
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by mosedgreat(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hmmmm. Someone said it was an Asteroid from space that fell on the other thread.
Don't know what to believe again.
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Enculer2: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
The zoo
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
I hope no life was lost. Anyway, is the factory into explosive production oga? Incompetent people at the helm of affairs every where in this country. Simple explanation, he is beating around the bush.

1 Like

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
A bomb was planted beside the pipeline

Only God knows who did it
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by voltront: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
I hope no life was lost. Anyway, is the factory into explosive production oga? Incompetent people at the helm of affairs every where in this country. Simple explanation, he is beating around the bush.
Unfortunately I doubt that bro.
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by guy222: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Afromentalist:
If someone explains Nigeria to you and you understand, he did not explain it well.

Is Nigeria the only oil exporting country? Why other major oil producer don't experience this same shit with the same frequency?

The African Mentalist
hahahahahahahahaha imagin nigeria as a couse in the university, baba people go get carry over(c.o) tire, even the lecturer go confuse join.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
voltront:
Unfortunately I doubt that bro.
Then the NEMA boss should give us the true explanation.
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by guy222: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
mosedgreat:
Hmmmm. Someone said it was an Asteroid from space that fell on the other thread.
Don't know what to believe again.
I read it as well, does the idiot even know what asteroid means?

1 Like

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by guy222: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Enculer2:
The zoo
the animal
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by cucuzee247(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Look how reckless we are in this country! This information is a bit confusing, I hope they’ll get to the root of this explosion.

1 Like

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by KingMicky3286: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/lagos-explosion-not-caused-by-oil-pipeline-vandalism-nema/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

The reporter is defending a ghost. You should have been neutral until investigation is concluded on the cause of the fire outbreak .

I am tired cry cry cry cry
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by guy222: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
aybabz101:
If the explosion is not due to pipeline vandalism, then its caused by what?

Is the company in question stockpiling explosive materials or its a fertilizer manufacturing company that deals with chemicals that are highly inflammable?

This is also a result of impunity and rot in our planning system. companies that deals with highly explosive chemicals are not supposed to be sited within the city. But after the government officials have been paid thousands of naira, they neglect their paid responsibilities at the expense of the lives and properties of the poor masses.

Anyways, hope they are not buhari's kinsmen; coz bombing and getting married to underaged is all they know. sincerely, hoping its pipeline explosion coz mere thinking that is can be these evil men from north east can be scary.
U make alot of sense until you mention ''geting married to underage'' i am out.
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by guy222: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
aybabz101:
If the explosion is not due to pipeline vandalism, then its caused by what?

Is the company in question stockpiling explosive materials or its a fertilizer manufacturing company that deals with chemicals that are highly inflammable?

This is also a result of impunity and rot in our planning system. companies that deals with highly explosive chemicals are not supposed to be sited within the city. But after the government officials have been paid thousands of naira, they neglect their paid responsibilities at the expense of the lives and properties of the poor masses.

Anyways, hope they are not buhari's kinsmen; coz bombing and getting married to underaged is all they know. sincerely, hoping its pipeline explosion coz mere thinking that is can be these evil men from north east can be scary.
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Abagworo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
smokers:
So sad about today's incident. Our government has to do more regarding fire services in the country. I won't be surprised if there were no fires fighters at the location for hours.

Firefighters arrived in less than 30 minutes
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Tomoyayi(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
guy222:
I read it as well, does the idiot even know what asteroid means?

Haba no need to abuse am na, but are you saying asteroid can't fall into Nigeria ?
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by gibzzhd: 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
RealtorX:
We take a lot of risks in Nigeria. Human activities along pipelines and powerlines are meant to be kept at a safe recommended distance. Trust me people of this country we build in such space.
My prayers are with the victims!
who o you blame than the authorities who give approvals
pls are they professional personnel on ground to carry out rescue becos from all the videos I have seen on line I can't see any
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Edopesin: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
michaelbills:
I no hear am for ijegun ooo
Our window almost fall for Abaranje, the sound shock me to the bone
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by olamikhail(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by gibzzhd: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Abagworo:

Firefighters arrived in less than 30 minutes

30 mins is enough time for the fire to do damage.N y can't I see men in uniform in any video/pics on line
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
And there are many casualties cry
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Etinosa1234: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tomoyayi:

Haba no need to abuse am na, but are you saying asteroid can't fall into Nigeria ?

The date projected for it to enter the earth is April 29

but it would safely pass
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Niggmatic: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Guzel:

Even after NEMA explanation
Indeed you are an African Kolo Mentalist

Fixed
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by iammolise(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
So much danger around us; u don't know what might flick and boom! kaboom!!

That's how a girl held her phone while lighting the gas cooker in the house and kaboom! It was an inferno... There are indeed 1000ways to die. God help us all
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Banx9: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hotspotbro:
My sis heard the explosion, loud and clear from ishawo.

Which place be ishawo again?, abi na d opposite of ashawo

1 Like

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by BabaO2: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
gibzzhd:

30 mins is enough time for the fire to do damage.N y can't I see men in uniform in any video/pics on line
They arrived in less than 20 mins, do you expect them to be living in each house so that they can appear in less than 1 min of fire occurrence? Typical Nigerian forming American

3 Likes

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Originalsly: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
bigtt76:

I don't understand ..... So where are the first responders reporting from?

From Lagos.

I follow your reasoning..... but...if you want to keep your sanity... stop trying to make sense of what these officials are saying.

1 Like

Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Abdujapha(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
sexiestharam:
Living in this country everyday is dangerous. its amazing how some people even live up to 70 years here.

You can say that again
Re: NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism by Onisokuso1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
sexiestharam:
Living in this country everyday is dangerous. its amazing how some people even live up to 70 years here.

It's not amazing angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.