Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Class Teacher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Class Teacher (469 Views)

i’ve Slept With Almost Every Man In My Class” 23-year-old Beautiful Lady cries / Class Teacher Goes Viral After Caught Sleeping With 10-year-old Student (video) / VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Class Teacher by desmondbada002(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
"Polly can I see you after class?" I heard the voice of Mr WallWards say. God even his voice sounds sexy.
I could hear his voice whisper in my ears over and over again.
Mr WallWards is a new teacher and by far the hottest. He dismissed the class and I went up to his desk.
"You wanted to see me?" I asked in a slightly higher pitched voice than I wanted.
"I see your very different from the others, does that bother you?" He stood up and walked close to me he could probably feel my breath from where he was.
"Yeah.. Does it bother you?" I asked back still in high pitch. He just grinned and I bit my lip. He stood even closer to me our body's almost touching.
"No, it almost turns me on." He whispered the last part in my ear I could feel my vagina getting ready to dance but my brain saying. "WHAT THE F*CK HES YOUR TEACHER!!" I didn't care what my brain kept repeating though, I enjoyed the company.
He looked into my eyes and got so close that he kissed me. Our mouths slowly opened and we begun to make our tongues dance.
He then moved to my neck and I looked around and saw the door was locked and the windows were shut. I leaned back onto his desk and he lay me back as he took off my shirt by almost ripping it from my chest.
I then stood up a bit and undid his shirt, I could see his abs staring at me. God he was so sexy!
He ripped off my bra and my e cup breasts bounced out. He took his hand and pinched my nipples. He then started to lick and suck my breats. I fell back onto his desk and moaned.
His head popped up as he started kissing his way down to my skirt.
I slid down my skirt and he ripped off my panties. My shoes were already off and he lifted my legs so they were around his shoulders. He started to kiss my crotch, his tongue circling as his mouth stopped on my clit, sucking it before fingering me with his tongue.
I moaned more and more each stroke. Luckily I had waxed myself yesterday. He eventually removed his tongue with his fingers and started to finger me.
My pussy was happy, too happy. I ended up squirting. He opened his mouth though so he sucked my juices.
It looked weird but he grinned afterwards. He then took off his pants and boxers. I could see his hard 7 inch cock jump out at me. I got down on my knees and sucked it as hard as I could. He started to moan.
"Suck me with your life!" He screamed and I kept sucking until he told me to stop. I stood up and he slapped my ass until it was red. He started to kiss it to until he got his ready cock and shoved it up my asshole. He didn't go slow he just kept pumping until he almost passed out. I stood up after we were done and got dressed.
"Tomorrow after class make sure to see me again!" He assured me. I left to room.
- NEXT DAY -

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway ₦50,000 To The Best Individuals / Fun Way To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary By A Couple In Quarantine / How Does Aging Affect Your Love Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.