Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes (48072 Views)

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by franchasng: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
InfoSources:
You forgot to mention that the average age if those killed by coronavirus in Italy is 81 years.. As younger patients recover. I am not saying they are less humans but it is so because of weaker immune system

Stop spreading PANIC. Most people have recovered but the media likes spreading panic.
Don't mind them, they are playing into the hands of the western media propaganda.....coronavirus is over-hyped, it is not bigger than flu that take so many life in the west during winter seasons angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by pat077: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
Terrible
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by aremuforlife(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
[/quote][quote author=fairfora post=87476987] I reserve my further comments. But if it is the same west where I once schooled and lived and worked, I beg to differ.
He/she has just downloaded the fact for You, if truely you once lived in the West, you should be able to know all this thing. I also have a contra opinion to yours about the their immune system been stronger them Africa, thdt is a pure LIE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by OttHin: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
seunlayi:

Z

Land-grabbers

Isit not too early

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2020
This is reminiscent of the great plague.

God airpus oooo.

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by amiibaby(f): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by xrayj(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2020
amiibaby:
Rip to the dead
Your signature though lol
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Jaqenhghar: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2020
InfoSources:
You forgot to mention that the average age if those killed by coronavirus in Italy is 81 years.. As younger patients recover. I am not saying they are less humans but it is so because of weaker immune system

Stop spreading PANIC. Most people have recovered but the media likes spreading panic.
I dont think its panic. Its just givibg the true situatiin and urging people to be careful. Its up to the reciever of the message to panic or take precautions

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2020
No condition is permanent
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by grandstar(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2020
InfoSources:

You're so 100% on point. The whole thing has been sensationalized by the press.

Do you know wearing a face mask can not prevent the virus infection? It is only worn by those already infected to prevent infecting others. People are ignorant about this.

I suspect governments may actually be suppressing the truth as they don't want people to become complacent. "If the risk of dying is so small, let's live our lives like noemal" and before long, a million are infected.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by amiibaby(f): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2020
What about it
xrayj:

Your signature though lol
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by bluefilm: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2020
InfoSources:

Without spreading PANIC, CNN and co. will be out of business in a jiffy!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
I just think this virus is engineered
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:
I don't see this as spreading panic. In the west, people take care of themselves very well. Hardly would you see a man or woman who doesn't have a doctor or who doesn't go for check ups and maybe that's why the number of deaths is so minimal. Their immune system is much stronger than many Nigerians who hardly have access to 3 square meals daily. Most of Nigerians do not maintain a balanced diet and not because they can't but there's no money...poverty level is much. Many don't even know their health history. If you eat well, your immune system would receive a boost and not eating eba without meat and rich soup in the morning, fufu in the night or bread with a bottle of coke later. somebody in that category would have weak immune system no doubt. The free radicals we are exposed to in Lagos alone is enough to weaken immune system and many of us dont take haematinics. How many Nigerians eat one egg daily , not to talk of eating enough fruits?

So, what is the point of this lengthy response or retort??!...

Is his claim downright invalid (we both know it isn't)??!... Or should we join the media, including Nairaland, to further pull the universe into financial and economic ruins due to fear and panic??!

Most of us are not being insensitive when we wonder out loud why no spotlight is shone on the higher number of those surviving and recovering, how they did it, why they did it??!... Do we always have to stay with the negative narrative, and act like there is no hope in sight??! To what end, I yet again ask...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Roon9(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2020
sassysure:

U are not right dear.
In the west, junk food is the order of the day.
More than half of them don't cook.
Go to front page and see where explorers posted pictures of what people from the west stock piled due to panic buying.
Nigerians won't look at them twice.
We eat organic and well cooked food not processed food that's bad for the heart and body.
U know nothing about how these people eat.
Don't let the media deceive you.
And don't have to eat one egg a day to be healthy. I personally eat egg like 10 or less in a year.
Some people are allergic to egg.
Some, don't eat it cos they are vegetarian.
Some are advised not to eat it by their Drs.

If.u eat Nigerian soap and swallow.
U are automatically eating a balanced meal without knowing that which most of us eat daily.

His reasoning is greatly flawed
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Obrigardo: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2020
Coming soon to the US thanks to trump angry
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Galaticos444: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Bermago is where Atlanta football club is situated
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I dont think its panic. Its just givibg the true situatiin and urging people to be careful. Its up to the reciever of the message to panic or take precautions

It is... And most of them do it gleefully!!! It's more news worthy!!!

Why not balance the news by also telling us of the number surviving, recovering and breaking the infection cycle??!...

China released info on successfully putting a lid on the spread there, and most people felt compelled to clamp it down as fake news... Had they said the opposite, most would have run "joyfully" with it...

I hope they will still be in the business of journalism or blogging when (not if) this virus thingy fizzles out.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Jabioro: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Keep losing to your self..you wanted to compare Oyinbo immune system to aje apako ..
fairfora:
I don't see this as spreading panic. In the west, people take care of themselves very well. Hardly would you see a man or woman who doesn't have a doctor or who doesn't go for check ups and maybe that's why the number of deaths is so minimal. Their immune system is much stronger than many Nigerians who hardly have access to 3 square meals daily. Most of Nigerians do not maintain a balanced diet and not because they can't but there's no money...poverty level is much. Many don't even know their health history. If you eat well, your immune system would receive a boost and not eating eba without meat and rich soup in the morning, fufu in the night or bread with a bottle of coke later. somebody in that category would have weak immune system no doubt. The free radicals we are exposed to in Lagos alone is enough to weaken immune system and many of us dont take haematinics. How many Nigerians eat one egg daily , not to talk of eating enough fruits?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by xrayj(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2020
amiibaby:
What about it
cool
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by johnmattew: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2020
sassysure:

U are not right dear.
In the west, junk food is the order of the day.
More than half of them don't cook.
Go to front page and see where explorers posted pictures of what people from the west stock piled due to panic buying.
Nigerians won't look at them twice.
We eat organic and well cooked food not processed food that's bad for the heart and body.
U know nothing about how these people eat.
Don't let the media deceive you.
And don't have to eat one egg a day to be healthy. I personally eat egg like 10 or less in a year.
Some people are allergic to egg.
Some, don't eat it cos they are vegetarian.
Some are advised not to eat it by their Drs.

If.u eat Nigerian soap and swallow.
U are automatically eating a balanced meal without knowing that which most of us eat daily.

do u even realise that Italians are the healthiest people in the world?

do u realise that Nigerians, especially Lagosians virtually eat poison as food?....the unhealthy chemically-configured groundnut oil, adulterated and coloured palm oil,poison-riddled beans,embalmed Turkey and kpomo,bleached white garri and paracetamol tenderised beef are mostly what Lagosians consume

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:
I reserve my further comments. But if it is the same west where I once schooled and lived and worked, I beg to differ.
dont mind him,

Ask him how many people live up-to 65-70 years in naija cities, not 80years o. U hardly find old people in naija. That will tell something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:
I reserve my further comments. But if it is the same west where I once schooled and lived and worked, I beg to differ.

The average Nigerian has an exceptionally and inherently good immune system, second only to the average Asian... Do some research!!!

If a European goes through a quarter of what we go through here daily, he won't live beyond a month.

Visit our villages, and see how people living in the absence of health facilities thrive and even outlive those abroad with all their sophisticated medical care.

This is not saying it is normal or should continue... It is a sad situation brought on by decades of poor or bad leadership. Just making you understand basic things before you join the bandwagon of crucifying your own home and people.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Isoduwa(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil... because I'm the baddest, toughest and meanest Motherfucker in the valley
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by sundamonex(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Eeeya

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by crackkhaus: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:
You just confidently turned it backwards cheesy

There's no way the immune system of a westerner is stronger than a Nigerian.
The more viral diseases a person is exposed to, the more antibodies their body forms against it once they survive it...this translates into a stronger immune system against future infections.

There's a saying that even sneezing on an American can land him/her in a hospital.

The same flu that ravages the county during flu season and results in a higher death toll than corona and cancer put together, is what Nigerians will take over-the-counter paracetamol and cough syrup to get better.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2020
johnmattew:

do u realise that Nigerians, especially Lagosians virtually eat poison as food?....the unhealthy chemically-configured groundnut oil, adulterated and coloured palm oil,poison-riddled beans,embalmed Turkey and kpomo,bleached white garri and paracetamol tenderised beef are mostly what Lagosians consume
in addition all these fruitsellers using Omo, Ariel detergent to wash our fruits and vegetables to give them a sparkling look
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by vincentjk(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2020
Heistman:
Stupidity been displayed above shocked ...so cos the victims dey old and get weaker immune system According to u....its not necessary to take corona very serious..and those old people deserves to be dying from one nonsense virus

He didn't say such, he only made it clear that people should not panic too much after all it affects people from 81years and above more beaches they've weaker immune system

Una sha sabi put talk for person mouth nawa

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by chloedogie(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:

You know nothing about the health and immune system of an average African. Immune system that had been built from embryo when your mother is directly drinking water from the stream. When they eat fruits without washing. You dont get married to a calabar woman that gives you a soup like the attached picture from lasy week meal and one white man will claim he has better immunity than me. Guy go and sit down one place. Africa best. Leadership is the only problem with Africa after that, we are so good and all right

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2020
lies.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2020
johnmattew:

That's a more recent thing... That's why we advise people to try and cook more.

Think about it... Is an average Lagosian actually living or barely surviving??!...

Don't use the same brush for painting the rat racing Lagosian, to tar the entire nation... As a medical personnel, I can tell you pointedly that most Nigerians make effort to stay healthy against all odds of poor health facilities, poverty, and much more....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Obrigardo: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2020
bluefilm:

Without spreading PANIC, CNN and co. will be out of business in a jiffy!

I don't argue with you about CNN, as they are quite hideous. But it's ignorant and highly irresponsible to say trump is not fake news. Trump is the don of fake news and projection.

He faked his PR David denison calling to boost his profile when he was in his bankruptcy years

Someone who caused a panic in states that were not targets of hurricane Dorian, by extending the map with a pen. No one said he didn't do it.

Also the health scare he has caused in the airports by his impromptu and unsolicited ban on travel from Europe.

There's quite a lot of criminal things to write about this man. I think you should also be objective and admit trump is quite the failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker / Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / My Coronavirus Panic Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.