Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes (48073 Views)

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / Prostitute Returns To Work 30 Minutes After Giving Birth In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2020
chloedogie:

You know nothing about the health and immune system of an average African. Immune system that had been built from embryo when your mother is directly drinking water from the stream. When they eat fruits without washing. You dont get married to a calabar woman that gives you a soup like the attached picture from lasy week meal and one white man will claim he has better immunity than me. Guy go and sit down one place. Africa best. Leadership is the only problem with Africa after that, we are so good and all right

Dear friend, please tell these self-haters...

Nigeria has a long way to go to meet up with the rest of the world, but bringing down your own country unnecessarily is just wrong.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Kubernetes: 9:22am On Mar 16, 2020
May Almighty God protect us.
Italy should be more drastic and aggressive to fight this virus the way china did.China built a special hospital in One week to contain the virus.

The location of the Pope and the Vertican in Italy is also a plus for them to also pray which should be backed by action.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by safarigirl(f): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2020
johnmattew:
do u even realise that Italians are the healthiest people in the world?

do u realise that Nigerians, especially Lagosians virtually eat poison as food?....the unhealthy chemically-configured groundnut oil, adulterated and coloured palm oil,poison-riddled beans,embalmed Turkey and kpomo,bleached white garri and paracetamol tenderised beef are mostly what Lagosians consume

Well, Italians have buried almost 2,000 people since this pandemic began, and Nigerians have buried none.

Even the Italian that came in, has been surviving on adulterated and colored palm oil and poison-riddled beans.

I bet most of those healthy Italians, that are now stuck in hospitals, wish they were eating bleached white garri and paracetamol tenderised beef right now.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2020
vincentjk:

He didn't say such, he only made it clear that people should not panic too much after all it affects people from 81years and above more beaches they've weaker immune system

Una sha sabi put talk for person mouth nawa
plus the bolded is even a wrong information..since you know Better it's all propaganda,so what do you suggest the media should do about it? Be quiet as a mice because it irritates u it's making headlines all day long??

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by RulerIAm(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2020
See as street clean. Oh 9ja!!! Who do us?���
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by bright25252: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2020
espn:
yes you can say that again...just because this deadly virus didn't hit us hard here...
what is the way forward now?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by chloedogie(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Dear friend, please tell these self-haters...

Nigeria has a long way to go to meet up with the rest of the world, but bringing down your own country unnecessarily is just wrong.

Most of them are follow follow with no one naira in their accounts. They claim they schooled overseas and spill out trash worse than a pry 6 leaving certificate holder from a village in nigeria. How will a reasonable and intelligent person tells you that westerners have better immune system than us? One of my brothers was in the US for like 10 years before coming home one time. We went to great my mama and she made amala plus vegetable for her being s yoruba woman. Less than 30mins after eating my bro went to the toilet to deficate. He came out and told my father that for years he has not being able to defecate without not taking pills that he must take pills to go to toilet. Ordinary amala and vegetable did the magic. One guy is not claiming one egg per day to build immune system. Olodo. Come and eat fresh food not all ds can foods and you go dey kakaraka. Nigerians that get healed of sicknesses without taking pills? How many westerners can try that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2020
If this is true then its a terrible and pathetic situation
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Abuventure: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:
I don't see this as spreading panic. In the west, people take care of themselves very well. Hardly would you see a man or woman who doesn't have a doctor or who doesn't go for check ups and maybe that's why the number of deaths is so minimal. Their immune system is much stronger than many Nigerians who hardly have access to 3 square meals daily. Most of Nigerians do not maintain a balanced diet and not because they can't but there's no money...poverty level is much. Many don't even know their health history. If you eat well, your immune system would receive a boost and not eating eba without meat and rich soup in the morning, fufu in the night or bread with a bottle of coke later. somebody in that category would have weak immune system no doubt. The free radicals we are exposed to in Lagos alone is enough to weaken immune system and many of us dont take haematinics. How many Nigerians eat one egg daily , not to talk of eating enough fruits?
the number of death is so minimal for where? It killed more than 250 in Italy yesterday despite their three square meals, regular check up. In fact Africans have the strongest immune system in the whole of the planets though we eat fufu, bread and coke.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by murmee: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:
I reserve my further comments. But if it is the same west where I once schooled and lived and worked, I beg to differ.
I absolutely agree with you. I also lived in England before and I know that white people eat a lot of fruits even as they eat junk foods.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by webizone(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2020
franchasng:
Don't mind them, they are playing into the hands of the western media propaganda.....coronavirus is over-hyped, it is not bigger than flu that take so many life in the west during winter seasons angry angry
Guy, u be Mumu o. Choi! Because you never leave the shores of your country doesn't mean that you should ignore the signs. So, you no see say there are none or minimal sports events going on around the world? Movie releases are being cancelled. Infact everything non essential is on lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Mike008(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Uyi168:
Corona virus disease and other deadly diseases in the past, to me are natures way of trying to contain human population explosion...

Abi o. Natural balancing

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Babtee1010(m): 9:42am On Mar 16, 2020
The world should be fully prepared.for this pandemic brake out..

The end time is here sinners should repent and call upon God for protection
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Dereformer(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:
I don't see this as spreading panic. In the west, people take care of themselves very well. Hardly would you see a man or woman who doesn't have a doctor or who doesn't go for check ups and maybe that's why the number of deaths is so minimal. Their immune system is much stronger than many Nigerians who hardly have access to 3 square meals daily. Most of Nigerians do not maintain a balanced diet and not because they can't but there's no money...poverty level is much. Many don't even know their health history. If you eat well, your immune system would receive a boost and not eating eba without meat and rich soup in the morning, fufu in the night or bread with a bottle of coke later. somebody in that category would have weak immune system no doubt. The free radicals we are exposed to in Lagos alone is enough to weaken immune system and many of us dont take haematinics. How many Nigerians eat one egg daily , not to talk of eating enough fruits?

I thought they said egg is not good for those over 45.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by omoharry(f): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2020
espn:
yes you can say that again...just because this deadly virus didn't hit us hard here...
So you are waiting for the virus to hit us hard like what we have in Italy abi? Nigerians have strong immune system, stronger your demi gods you look up to in Italy. Why dont you go to Italy and be with them and let us be.Nonsense.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by franchasng: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2020
webizone:

Guy, u be Mumu o. Choi! Because you never leave the shores of your country doesn't mean that you should ignore the signs. So, you no see say there are none or minimal sports events going on around the world? Movie releases are being cancelled. Infact everything non essential is on lockdown.
I de my room for S**ul come and beat me grin
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by blowjohn(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2020
InfoSources:
You forgot to mention that the average age if those killed by coronavirus in Italy is 81 years.. As younger patients recover. I am not saying they are less humans but it is so because of weaker immune system

Stop spreading PANIC. Most people have recovered but the media likes spreading panic.

Especially CNN. Bloody bastards!
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by omoharry(f): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Jabioro:
Keep losing to your self..you wanted to compare Oyinbo immune system to aje apako ..
Dont mind him with his slave mentality.The Italian man that brought the Virus to Nigerian, over two weeks ago, is still recovering and still has some virus left in his system while the second index case (A Nigerians) who contacted the virus from the Italian man was released within a within five days period after testing Negative to the virus.
So between the Italian man and the Nigerian man, who has stronger immune system to fight off the virus.Some people will just be talking anyhow becos they hate their skin.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Xbee007(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
sassysure:

U are not right dear.
In the west, junk food is the order of the day.
More than half of them don't cook.
Go to front page and see where explorers posted pictures of what people from the west stock piled due to panic buying.
Nigerians won't look at them twice.
We eat organic and well cooked food not processed food that's bad for the heart and body.
U know nothing about how these people eat.
Don't let the media deceive you.
And don't have to eat one egg a day to be healthy. I personally eat egg like 10 or less in a year.
Some people are allergic to egg.
Some, don't eat it cos they are vegetarian.
Some are advised not to eat it by their Drs.

If.u eat Nigerian soap and swallow.
U are automatically eating a balanced meal without knowing that which most of us eat daily.

And what is the life expectancy of westerners and Nigerians?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by poiZon: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2020
fairfora:
I reserve my further comments. But if it is the same west where I once schooled and lived and worked, I beg to differ.
The only thing killing us here is fake n substandard drugs sold all over the country.

Nigerian soup plus eba contains at least 80percent of what a balanced diet is.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by SangoOlukosOba: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
This is reminiscent of the great plague.

God airpus oooo.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by mailemy(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2020
You said it all. Nigeria eat organic food. I'm surprised people underrate our soup and food in general. Those are kind of food our body needs and helps to boost immune system than West junk food.

sassysure:

U are not right dear.
In the west, junk food is the order of the day.
More than half of them don't cook.
Go to front page and see where explorers posted pictures of what people from the west stock piled due to panic buying.
Nigerians won't look at them twice.
We eat organic and well cooked food not processed food that's bad for the heart and body.
U know nothing about how these people eat.
Don't let the media deceive you.
And don't have to eat one egg a day to be healthy. I personally eat egg like 10 or less in a year.
Some people are allergic to egg.
Some, don't eat it cos they are vegetarian.
Some are advised not to eat it by their Drs.

If.u eat Nigerian soap and swallow.
U are automatically eating a balanced meal without knowing that which most of us eat daily.

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by codemaniacs: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by pacespot(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Only yesterday I heard that there are 15k confirmed cases in Italy, now it has reached 24k. This shows the disturbing rate of infections of this virus.

If only corona virus can spread in Nigeria to help us wipe out the corrupt old men that are holding the youths by the jugular.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by johnmattew: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2020
safarigirl:

Well, Italians have buried almost 2,000 people since this pandemic began, and Nigerians have buried none.

Even the Italian that came in, has been surviving on adulterated and colored palm oil and poison-riddled beans.

I bet most of those healthy Italians, that are now stuck in hospitals, wish they were eating bleached white garri and paracetamol tendarised beef right now.
u think garri and fufu are the reasons for the prevention of coronavirus??.....u should be lucky flu doesn't thrive in hot weather.thay aside, coronavirus most kill old people and people with low immunity
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by 21sailor: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Is this not the great city?
The Babylonian empire
The Roman empire
It's armies nailed our Lord to the cross
Yet they claim they are also Christ vicals
The pope and catholism got nothing to do with my Jesus Christ

Your judgement has just begun

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by johnmattew: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

That's a more recent thing... That's why we advise people to try and cook more.

Think about it... Is an average Lagosian actually living or barely surviving??!...

Don't use the same brush for painting the rat racing Lagosian, to tar the entire nation... As a medical personnel, I can tell you pointedly that most Nigerians make effort to stay healthy against all odds of poor health facilities, poverty, and much more....
despite poor facilities and poverty,the village people live healthier than Lagos and their life expectancy is far higher
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Amberon11: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2020
You also forgot to add that over 20 to 30% of those who recovered regardless of age would have permanent lung damage and breathing problems (shortness of breathe).

Young patients who have underlying health issues too so stop spreading misinformation.
InfoSources:
You forgot to mention that the average age if those killed by coronavirus in Italy is 81 years.. As younger patients recover. I am not saying they are less humans but it is so because of weaker immune system

Stop spreading PANIC. Most people have recovered but the media likes spreading panic.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Jaqenhghar: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

It is... And most of them do it gleefully!!! It's more news worthy!!!

Why not balance the news by also telling us of the number surviving, recovering and breaking the infection cycle??!...

China released info on successfully putting a lid on the spread there, and most people felt compelled to clamp it down as fake news... Had they said the opposite, most would have run "joyfully" with it...

I hope they will still be in the business of journalism or blogging when (not if) this virus thingy fizzles out.
....and whe did they refuse to release the inffo o survival rates. The facts are all there for everyone.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Sabicleaners: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2020
May God come to the Italians rescue.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

....and whe did they refuse to release the inffo o survival rates. The facts are all there for everyone.

You are still missing the crux of my submission (or maybe sidestepping it)...

Why do they choose to continuously lay emphasis on the negatives??! Even when they know the near irreversible harm it is doing to the world economy??!...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Town Buries Patients Every 30 Minutes by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2020
chloedogie:

Most of them are follow follow with no one naira in their accounts. They claim they schooled overseas and spill out trash worse than a pry 6 leaving certificate holder from a village in nigeria. How will a reasonable and intelligent person tells you that westerners have better immune system than us? One of my brothers was in the US for like 10 years before coming home one time. We went to great my mama and she made amala plus vegetable for her being s yoruba woman. Less than 30mins after eating my bro went to the toilet to deficate. He came out and told my father that for years he has not being able to defecate without not taking pills that he must take pills to go to toilet. Ordinary amala and vegetable did the magic. One guy is not claiming one egg per day to build immune system. Olodo. Come and eat fresh food not all ds can foods and you go dey kakaraka. Nigerians that get healed of sicknesses without taking pills? How many westerners can try that.

A bowl of salad would have cured this a long time ago
So funny a country with a higher mortality rate...less older people and extremely high poverty rate wouod think they are healthier than those with better medical facilities
Keep deceiving yourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of The Nairalander That Got Burnt While Using A Pressure Cooker / Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / My Coronavirus Panic Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.