Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly (6230 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

O dabi pe o gbadun
AgberaWa lagi iyowa
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chi59:
See the guys who say "I wish a bold girl will toast me" foaming from the mouth. Most Nigerian men have a terribly fragile ego, and extremely wicked if they want to be. Confused males.
Would you pay the bride price??

Would you Sponsor the Wedding??

Do you have the rent and baby food money already??

Do you have school fees ??

Would you sponsor your man's business??

So, why are you proposing to your Oga??

1 Like

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
dangerous lady.
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Jman06(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Joystark:
One minute, they say "woman up and shoot your shot".
The next, "So na she toast the guy? She's so cheap"

Abeg wetyn world pipo really want?
If you shoot your shut by proposing to a man, would you also shoot your shut and pay for the marriage, rent a house for the family, take the man home and provide for him

Only a man should propose marriage when he is ready to meet the marital responsibilities of a man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Haaaa! If someone did that to me, I wouldn't still be on my knees, that's for sure. I wouldn't have people rallying around me either. There would be a snowstorm.

This would be my reaction
You will freeze?grin grin

C'mon it's not that bad, Men get rejected and receive slaps too. grin
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by XhosaNostra(f): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ariza:
You will freeze?grin grin

C'mon it's not that bad, Men get rejected and receive slaps too. grin

Better that than turning into a puddle of sobs tongue

I'd save the tears for later lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
"see ladies gathered around her to lift her up" ... Lol... I love the sisterhood. grin even though them go still mock for back, them still lift her up. grin grin

To the lady, she's a fool! A very big fool. It's one thing to ask a guy out( which I don't support anyway) it's another thing to propose marriage to a guy. I just wonder who will be marrying who?. And to top it all, she proposed in a public place.... Hain!
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
undecided
XhosaNostra:

Better that than turning into a puddle of sobs tongue

I'd save the tears for later lol.
Lol... Honestly I can't imagine you pulling that stunt..
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by XhosaNostra(f): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ariza:
undecidedLol... Honestly I can't imagine you pulling that stunt..

A guy I was supposed to propose to was either swallowed, wiped away with a tissue or flushed down with a condom. Of course I'd never do such!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by AkuOlisa: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Chi59:
See the guys who say "I wish a bold girl will toast me" foaming from the mouth. Most Nigerian men have a terribly fragile ego, and extremely wicked if they want to be. Confused males.

Why are you taking it personal ?
Are you saying the guy should have said yes (even when he doesn't want to marry her) simply because she is bold ?
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by AkuOlisa: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Mrop:
I tire oo

Let me try and understand you.
Are you saying the guy should have said yes ( even when he doesn't want to marry her) simply because she was bold enough to propose to him. ?

Would you have said the same if it was the guy that did the proposal and got rejected ?
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by apiski(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Haaaa! If someone did that to me, I wouldn't still be on my knees, that's for sure. I wouldn't have people rallying around me either. There would be a snowstorm.

This would be my reaction
XhosaNostra. I hail thee.
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

A guy I was supposed to propose to was either swallowed, wiped away with a tissue or flushed down with a condom. Of course I'd never do such!

.. I feel like I should say an amen to this with a future reference
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by XhosaNostra(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. I feel like I should say an amen to this with a future reference

smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Mrop(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
quentin06:
dangerous lady.
very dangerous
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by AfroKnight: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
I trust he had good reasons to reject her.

A king knows when to say No.
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by mrbenjame: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
For me I don’t see it as A big deal. Besides the guy has boldly declined just the way the lady would have declined too if she wasn’t interested. Ladies just leave the victim game and focus on reality. You’re never entitled to proposals all the time. When guys get rejected you feel happy right? Now the table turned and you’re playing victim game? That’s so huge mehn !
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by mufuteeeee(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ariza:
"see ladies gathered around her to lift her up" ... Lol... I love the sisterhood. grin even though them go still mock for back, them still lift her up. grin grin

To the lady, she's a fool! A very big fool. It's one thing to ask a guy out( which I don't support anyway) it's another thing to propose marriage to a guy. I just wonder who will be marrying who?. And to top it all, she proposed in a public place.... Hain!

I tend to think people stage these things to get views on their YouTube channels
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2020
I don't know why some people like copying the Westerners and their culture in almost everything.
Over here, a guy is meant to propose to u, not the other way round.
For me when I see gals proposing to guys, I just assume that the gal loves d guy more than he loves her and she is being pressured by the society to get married.
And why would u go into a relationship with someone u r nt sure will marry u....Some Naija babes dey off me walahi

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 17, 2020
ODE !
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by paqman: 12:35am On Mar 17, 2020
Maryjane001:
I don't know why some people like copying the Westerners and their culture in almost everything.
For me when I see gals proposing to guys, I just assume that the gal loves d guy more than he loves her and she is being pressured by the society to get married.
And why would u go into a relationship with someone u r nt sure will marry u....Some Naija babes dey off me walahi
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by paqman: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Maryjane001:
when you love a man you can propose to him . But what i desist in the isue ,is why should you go public why cant you invite her to your house
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 17, 2020
paqman:
when you love a man you can propose to him . But what i desist in the isue ,is why should you go public why cant you invite her to your house
Asin eh?
Assuming she did this indoors when they are both relaxed....e for no bad reach like this o
Na oversabi do am

1 Like

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by paqman: 5:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Maryjane001:

Asin eh?
Assuming she did this indoors when they are both relaxed....e for no bad reach like this o
Na oversabi do am
she would have save herself the stress , embarrasment , disgrace , heart break , am just feeling for this lady .just imagine you as this lady mom how would you feel
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by cooooooks(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Are you sure she didn't do something terrible and then is trying to cover that up with a yeye proposer??

Gus do that all the time.
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by cooooooks(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bride price is a nonsensical concept.

1StopRudeness:
Please, ladies what’s the rationale behind proposing to a guy?? It’s not like u will carry your parents to go meet his parents and pay his “bride price”....how Does it even work...? Will u put the ring on his finger or give him the ring so that he can give it back to u to put on ur finger??
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by cooooooks(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
It is our world?? What does that even mean??

It is now a 'right' to propose??

Randy100:
Idiotic generation. Nobody should be proposing in public and moreover, women have no right to propose to a man unless you are marrying the man. It is our world, the woman should pray and wait.

1 Like

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by cooooooks(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
What is the full story? Maybe she did what many guys do: they chest on you or do something terrible them come with yeye proposal.

Chi59:
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by cooooooks(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Won't both spouses "shoot their shot" and pay for these things TOGETHER??

Jman06:
If you shoot your shut by proposing to a man, would you also shoot your shut and pay for the marriage, rent a house for the family, take the man home and provide for him

Only a man should propose marriage when he is ready to meet the marital responsibilities of a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. / Fixed / What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.