Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly (6229 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Patronized by extremely confused females.
Chi59:
See the guys who say "I wish a bold girl will toast me" foaming from the mouth. Most Nigerian men have a terribly fragile ego, and extremely wicked if they want to be. Confused males.
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Jman06(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
cooooooks:
Won't both spouses "shoot their shot" and pay for these things TOGETHER??

Both spouses can't shoot their shots at the same time. One "shoots the first shot" by proposing and that should be the man while the lady "shoots her shot" by either accepting or rejecting
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Tunagee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
The truth is, any Nigerian lady that proposes to me in this way, who is not a prostitute nor a wayward girl with a very ugly sexual past history; and who is not materially driven, I will ensure i love her with all my heart and accept the proposal. I will also ensure I take care of her for life, cos for a lady to go thus far shows real love. She would also be a very loving and submissive wife cos she made the move.
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Leoniine(f): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Randy100:
Idiotic generation. Nobody should be proposing in public and moreover, women have no right to propose to a man unless you are marrying the man. It is our world, the woman should pray and wait.

grin Is that so?
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Leoniine(f): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Joystark:
One minute, they say "woman up and shoot your shot".
The next, "So na she toast the guy? She's so cheap"

Abeg wetyn world pipo really want?

They want you to do the work while they retain the head title. cheesy
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Leoniine(f): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
cooooooks:
Won't both spouses "shoot their shot" and pay for these things TOGETHER??

The way your thought process is going... I'm liking it.
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Randy100: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leoniine:

grin Is that so?
grin grin Na so e be.
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Randy100: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
cooooooks:
It is our world?? What does that even mean??

It is now a 'right' to propose??

Don't bother yourself trying to understand what I wrote there. It is hard for female and effeminate men to understand.
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
cooooooks:
Bride price is a nonsensical concept.

Don’t let the Igbos hear this.....
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by cooooooks(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Both spouses can and do all the time.

Jman06:
Both spouses can't shoot their shots at the same time. One "shoots the first shot" by proposing and that should be the man while the lady "shoots her shot" by either accepting or rejecting
Re: Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly by Allsingles: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
The mistake most people make is proposing in public.
It can be done indoor and you can then call for the celebration the next day if was Successful.
Can she be able to go home with this rejection?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy / New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. / I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.