Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things (75118 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by stanliwise(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lilbest3:
it's not an illusion. You don't know me no girl can play me. I'd never be with a girl whom I know to have the capability to beat me in my game. There's no way I can feel attracted to her
The moment you believe you have no weakness it means you’re saying you have learn everything it is to the game and you have nothing new to learn, this means you’re not open to learning at all because logically you have learnt it all.

No human can attain this social perfection, it is only an illusion until you find how ignorant you have been all the while.

Even me that is so good in the game knows that there are many things I don’t know. It is not weakness, it is me being vigilant to learn more.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Don't worry. All na wayo. Woman just dey take am do shakara for their husband. If their husband no mind them, or if na baby mama dem be, na any and everything dem see dem go chop. Na only when one mumu husband dey for house na den deir pregnancy go make them think of shawarma at 2 am. Make I hear word joor.
It's not wayo my dear, I assure u. It very legit I swear. Those time it wasn't funny to me, it's either those specific things or I am miserable, & surffering I swear. embarassed
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Belafonte:
All these wonderful cravings never happen to teenage mums, or kept second wives or baby mamas. Men make una dey Mumu una sef una hear?

All these cravings are intentional.
my dear it happened to me well when I was pregnant with my child at 15-16 let me tell u, d boys mother treated me well. For d second one I craved a lot despite d@ my then husband was demonically wicked to me, but d true God cared for me
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by delishpot: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You and your sisters keep saying it is unendurable and uncontrollable, then turn around to say that teenagers can endure and control it when they want to. That is contradictory. I have no issue with believing that they can get urges sometimes; heck even we non pregnant men get an urge to eat goat head pepper soup sometimes (like right now). It is the uncontrollable and unendurable aspect that I am sceptical about. And all of you have justified my stance by telling me that it is in fact endurable, which means that those who do not endure it are only doing shakara for their husbands.

Excuse me, I need to wake my wife up to make me goat head pepper soup. My craving is getting unendurable.

My dear, that people endure something doesn't mean it is normal. Some people endure hunger for a few weeks or even months under some circumstances, some endure pain when trapped in places etc but that doesn't mean if they can manage it they wouldn't want relief ASAP. Under frustration, abandonment, lack etc people can endure things that on a good day they will not wish even their enemies to endure. Like I said, go ask your mom about these things. You are a man and will NEVER understand. You might show sympathy and support but you will never understand.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
It's all comfortability.

A pregnant woman who has no hope of food has no business for some awkward cravings.

Give a woman a metre, she will take a mile.
all those abakalik7 women wey dey mix cement & other bricklayer works, wey suffer they kill, abeg those once no me women , they men in disguise. Na condition, suffer nor good naa. If them no dey that situation wey them no see for in d first place, cravings nor go they. I see say u go like suffer weh weh. I pity who go marry, wickedness full ur body. undecided
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
franchasng:
God bless you!

Na shakara and some out of mischief to make their husband feel the load they are carrying and kind of respect them like they are doing extraordinary thing.

And some single ladies after reading this will start to plan the drama they will give their hubby, my only advice to them is to pray not to end up as babymama or 2nd wife or something cos they won't see any man to disturb with their fake drama, I hate nonsense, thank God my wife know who I am that me even want petting pass the baby she want born angry
what nonsense re u talking? It's no joke who plans for such nonsense?
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by KenModi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
X0012:
I'm thinking bout wat she might put me through wen she finally get pregnant. Nah to stock house with enough fruits and food be that. I can't be going out at 1 or 2am in the morning cus that

Funny thing; she won’t want any of those things you have at home. You would have to go fetch what she wants in the dead of the night, and you may have to even cross the evil forest on your way to getting it grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Unik3030:
my brother u get am jare, no mind them all I see is those women taking advantage of their husbands. if I marry n my wife gets pregnant n she feels she can disturb me, I will just give her money n tell her to get whatever she wants d way she wants it. I hate rubbish
wicked man see am. Another nice brother will get it for her.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Unik3030:
what if the husband is abroad n d pregnant lady is in Nigeria, what will happen? all I see is people taking undue advantage of the other cause of their condition. what will baby mamas now do?
if baby mama can afford it, she should get it. If husband is abroad & d money is available to his wife to tend her cravings, y not?
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Unik3030:
no mind them, na only her go first get pregnant wey she go wan kill me. so after all day hustle n I got home around 9pm only to eat n shower. one girl go come wake me up in d middle of the night say she wan chop something, like seriously Na to give her money make she go buy d thing herself now
She go go, I hope say when ritualist see her carry for road slice her stomach open u will like & appreciate it? Or when when is raped or harmed in her vulnerable state. Selfish, wicked unfriendly & narcissistic man undecided *spits I pity any lady having unprotected free sex with u right now
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
franchasng:
na to beat her self, na Joseph of Aramathea she wan bornangry angry

Na joke oh cheesy cheesy
Which is joke? undecided u re demonic narcissistic beast, ur mask just slipped.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Unik3030:
beating kwa? Oga na only u dey dat one ooo. I fit do normal things legit but if I don sense say she just wan dey show herself make she just dey her lane abeg
don't mind d animalistic weak demon undecided
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

My brother e no legit at all at all. Na wayo. Dem know say man no dey fit preggy na so dem go use wayo deceive pesin with the help of oda females say na dem time to ride am. If you mind dem dem go increase the demands so tey you no go fit enta your house again withput being turned to errand boy. If you no mind dem dem go carry their wahala go, realising say the 419 dem wan do no work.
see them, useless, weak, pathetic & demonic lots undecided if d woman nor act like so for una their men, whoelse should they be like that for?? undecided
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
centboy123456:

shut ur hole@ do u think it all women that do all this see this one u day fine man who u one suffer abi see ur face
U castrated pig! Why should u tell her to "shut her hole" that's so derogatory. Was she rude to u?? Weakling dis she insult u?? All she did was commented politely, & u degrade her that way. U a a spineless, pale, & pathetic lot with no clue, with no clue. Wicked man undecided
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Belafonte:

The thing just weak me. Which kind mumu cravings be dat one? The only time my pregnant woman should wake me up is for emergencies, and cravings no be emergencies grin
My dear, I can't lie to u, it is. embarassed
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
stanliwise:
The moment you believe you have no weakness it means you’re saying you have learn everything it is to the game and you have nothing new to learn, this means you’re not open to learning at all because logically you have learnt it all.

No human can attain this social perfection, it is only an illusion until you find how ignorant you have been all the while.

Even me that is so good in the game knows that there are many things I don’t know. It is not weakness, it is me being vigilant to learn more.
you don't know me so I'd advise you to go and sit down. I carefully pick my circle. No girl can play me it's not bragging I know how to pick my females I don't go with pretty face or most of the things that you guys run after. I repeat no girl can play me so just shut up
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by irrefragable: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gee001:
Funny comments in here.
I remember an aunt when she was pregnant. Hers was to go inhale toilet smell. Very annoying something

Tueeehhh
Maybe she washed toilet for a living.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Tbaby142: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
mine was palm oil, my husband must get it if not i wont eat ooo
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Belafonte(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
newdawn2017:
My dear, I can't lie to u, it is. embarassed

Lol. Alright, I accept ma. Hope you’re good?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Unik3030: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
newdawn2017:
She go go, I hope say when ritualist see her carry for road slice her stomach open u will like & appreciate it? Or when when is raped or harmed in her vulnerable state. Selfish, wicked unfriendly & narcissistic man undecided *spits I pity any lady having unprotected free sex with u right now
u care so much about d safety of the wife but u seems not to bother about d safety of the husband. what if d husband got kidnapped or used by ritualists too or u don forget say d husband self na another person pikin? it's obvious u lack logical reasoning, u block your sense of reasoning when things favour u but claim victim when it goes d other way round. will u b happy as a mother in law if your sons pregnant wife sends him out in d middle of the night to get banana? like seriously people like u deserve to stay single forever cos ur warped mindset can't stay with others. just imagine sending another person out in d middle of the night, n u will b comfortable sleeping on that bed knowing fully well that u have put someone in harms way because of your evil manipulation
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Unik3030: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
newdawn2017:
my dear it happened to me well when I was pregnant with my child at 15-16 let me tell u, d boys mother treated me well. For d second one I craved a lot despite d@ my then husband was demonically wicked to me, but d true God cared for me
like seriously if I saw this your comment earlier I wouldn't bother to reply u at all cos it's obvious u are an uncultured loose dingbat who got drilled behind dilapidated house n gave birth to a child who is probably gonna end up like u.

from your post it's obvious u are been push around like a ball from different guys, don't blame it on village people or those guys just know for sure u are the architect of your misfortune cos u are too toxic even with your comments here.

n if u don't change your ways they might pass u to d seventh guy b4 u know u are d problem. i really don't like insulting people but I just think I have to put u in your place, people air their opinion on a topic n d next thing is u start insulting them n calling them names, to what end? if u ain't comfortable with their opinion then u move on, y must u call names b4 passing your message accross? u have to get the fact that we are not responsible for your miserable life so don't transfer aggression to us.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by X0012(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ah nah wa oo
KenModi:

Funny thing; she won’t want any of those things you have at home. You would have to go fetch what she wants in the dead of the night, and you may have to even cross the evil forest on your way to getting it grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Unik3030:
like seriously if I saw this your comment earlier I wouldn't bother to reply u at all cos it's obvious u are an uncultured loose dingbat who got drilled behind dilapidated house n gave birth to a child who is probably gonna end up like u.

from your post it's obvious u are been push around like a ball from different guys, don't blame it on village people or those guys just know for sure u are the architect of your misfortune cos u are too toxic even with your comments here.

n if u don't change your ways they might pass u to d seventh guy b4 u know u are d problem. i really don't like insulting people but I just think I have to put u in your place, people air their opinion on a topic n d next thing is u start insulting them n calling them names, to what end? if u ain't comfortable with their opinion then u move on, y must u call names b4 passing your message accross? u have to get the fact that we are not responsible for your miserable life so don't transfer aggression to us.

Why are you so insultive?

You could have passed your message across without hurling hurtful and abusive words at her.

Take it easy
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Unik3030: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

Why are you so insultive?

You could have passed your message across without hurling hurtful and abusive words at her.

Take it easy
u are the insensitive one here, check her comments n see how she calls people any name that suits her forgeting that to every action there is an equal n opposite reaction. so she got served
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2020
Unik3030:
u are the insensitive one here, check her comments n see how she calls people any name that suits her forgeting that to every action there is an equal n opposite reaction. so she got served

I didn't even use the word "insensitive "

Still doesn't justify the way you insulted her.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by abiolamitodun(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2020
What?!!!...TV is smelling ke...Jizz...lol
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by stanliwise(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lilbest3:
you don't know me so I'd advise you to go and sit down. I carefully pick my circle. No girl can play me it's not bragging I know how to pick my females I don't go with pretty face or most of the things that you guys run after. I repeat no girl can play me so just shut up
your response just display the level of your arrogance. People like you are master of the game because you only live in your own world not in this reality.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Unik3030:

See how u showed urself here demonic narcissist. Ladies watch out. U ve an impaired personality disorder. I pity d woman u re involved with right now, u re cold, pale, spineless & pathetic creature with no clue. U lizard!
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Unik3030:
u care so much about d safety of the wife but u seems not to bother about d safety of the husband. what if d husband got kidnapped or used by ritualists too or u don forget say d husband self na another person pikin? it's obvious u lack logical reasoning, u block your sense of reasoning when things favour u but claim victim when it goes d other way round. will u b happy as a mother in law if your sons pregnant wife sends him out in d middle of the night to get banana? like seriously people like u deserve to stay single forever cos ur warped mindset can't stay with others. just imagine sending another person out in d middle of the night, n u will b comfortable sleeping on that bed knowing fully well that u have put someone in harms way because of your evil manipulation
Sharap weakling. U re talking in plenty nonsense. undecided
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by newdawn2017(f): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Belafonte:

Lol. Alright, I accept ma. Hope you’re good?
awww! U re so sweet, u let me win. Ur wife will be so fortunate to be someone like u.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Belafonte(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
newdawn2017:
awww! U re so sweet, u let me win. Ur wife will be so fortunate to be someone like u.

Lol. Thanks. grin. Though, I still dey find wife sha. In case you get who dey find husband grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by uniqueogo(f): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
me I have been craving smoked chicken with pepper
hubby has refused to buy it
its not that I don't have money to buy it o just that it must be some1 else who buys it
my husband is wicked embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When Does A Woman Conceive? / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.