Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things (75119 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by kuss: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sunnycliff:
My first time 2 months pregnant wife has been saying that I should not bleep her that it is turning her Tommy. Now I am now an emergency monk. Three weeks without sex... E no funny for me here oooo

Give her time
The baby is still implanting
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Women in labour die due to blood loss, strokes, embolism. Pain never kills. It only causes discomfort...fact.

Get your facts right! Pain is the culprit to 95% death!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Get your facts right! Pain is the culprit to 95% death!

Lol. What kind of doctor are you?

Please explain to us laymen the physiologic pathway by which pain kills. Just outline it. I will believe your professional assertions without question.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lol. What kind of doctor are you?

Please explain to us laymen the physiologic pathway by which pain kills. Just outline it. I will believe your professional assertions without question.
My friend Google is your friend. Or pay me for my lecture !

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by delishpot: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I'll believe it when I see a teenager with unwanted pregnancy getting such cravings. You know, the type that successfully hide their pregnancy and then dump the baby in the toilet. I wonder why they never get any such cravings?

They get it. They just endure it cos they don't want to raise suspicion or they don't have the guts to tell their parents. That is not what anyone should pass through. It ain't easy being pregnant without support. Those that experienced it will tell you how they suffered through the pregnancy.
You guys should leave some things esp when it comes to women and pregnancy. That was how 1 guy said labour is not painful because goats and cows give birth without assistance. Ask your mom if you are clueless I am sure a worthy mother will be able to clear your misconception even if she was lucky not to experience it.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
biGDhAp:
does it apply to you also

Nope
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
My friend Google is your friend. Or pay me for my lecture !

You volunteered to lecture me. You can't ask for payment after I accept the free lesson.

As for google, he may be your friend, but he's not really mine. He sometimes gives me the most unutterable trash written by the most ignorant laymen as long as it is popular and endorsed by him. I don't rely on him as a professional.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
delishpot:

They get it. They just endure it cos they don't want to raise suspicion or they don't have the guts to tell their parents. That is not what anyone should pass through. It ain't easy being pregnant without support. Those that experienced it will tell you how they suffered through the pregnancy.
You guys should leave some things esp when it comes to women and pregnancy. That was how 1 guy said labour is not painful because goats and cows give birth without assistance. Ask your mom if you are clueless I am sure a worthy mother will be able to clear your misconception even if she was lucky not to experience it.

You and your sisters keep saying it is unendurable and uncontrollable, then turn around to say that teenagers can endure and control it when they want to. That is contradictory. I have no issue with believing that they can get urges sometimes; heck even we non pregnant men get an urge to eat goat head pepper soup sometimes (like right now). It is the uncontrollable and unendurable aspect that I am sceptical about. And all of you have justified my stance by telling me that it is in fact endurable, which means that those who do not endure it are only doing shakara for their husbands.

Excuse me, I need to wake my wife up to make me goat head pepper soup. My craving is getting unendurable.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Lastmankc(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
centboy123456:

and so what abi is it a crime to make a mistake

you this South Africa people you all think u know everything

pls live this forum we don't need any South Africa people here

thanks
Stop this please.Abi you want start your own xenophobic attack here?
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by stanliwise(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Lilbest3:
they'd disgust me.
stop having the false sense of illusion that you can never be played. Not everything is a game and also not every thing is real. You have to have the power of discerning, else you will play game with real niggas in your life and play real with the bad ones who are better in the games than you do.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by NoToPile: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2020
The day I felt like drinking garri and groundnut in the office, I did not rest till I got it and I was specific, groundnut roasted with the shells. sad
The slapping taste of the garri was so heavenly grin

If you dont get to eat what you crave as a pregnant woman its almost as if the world has ended grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by LadySarah: 12:42am On Mar 18, 2020
ImaIma1:

I am sure preparing his meals doesn't involve going out to far distances late into the night to look for ingredients to satisfy his hunger.

This makes me believe that many.women just seize the opportunity to demand many things while the man runs helter skelter like a headless chicken looking for something that is not lost.

Are you the man being stressed, is it ur man? Why are you disturbed?

Have you seen a man who said he wouldn't do it and was killed.

Take a chill pill. Biko!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Goalnaldo(m): 1:27am On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Pregnant neighbor that don't even greet anybody before came knocking at my door because she perceived the aroma of the spaghetti I was preparing,

Thank God her husband was around and I insisted her husband eat from the food because I don't want any diabolic accusations

Cut story short

The pregnant lady finish my pot of spaghetti and asked me when next am I cooking it again

Her husband later apologized but I told him that there is nothing to apologize over

Las las she gave birth to a twins, a boy and a girl

she go carry one give you grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Goalnaldo(m): 3:21am On Mar 18, 2020
Funny thread grin cheesy
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 5:46am On Mar 18, 2020
LadySarah:

Are you the man being stressed, is it ur man? Why are you disturbed?

Have you seen a man who said he wouldn't do it and was killed.

Take a chill pill. Biko!

You take a chill pill Team "stress the man".

Why don't you also ask if the man has to be stressed? Or that is not an option. It's not everyone that subscribes to it. Deal with that.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 5:54am On Mar 18, 2020
lollytk:
Craving is natural for pregnant women, a doctor once told me to eat whatever I crave for because it's what the baby feel like eating grin I normally crave for fresh pepper sauce made with palm oil without tomatoes And shawa fish embarassed which I don't normally eats when not pregnant. But I believe some women with excess craving are foodie type but pregnancy aggravates it.

I used to have a neighbor that lives in the next compound, she perceives foods across the fence. There was a day she trailed aroma of jollof rice to my compound and found my husband cooking it grin she said oga please I must eat this rice ooo ;Dna so my husband dish for her she stood in the middle of the compound ate it, dropped plate and went back to her compound. [But she's naturally the type that buys and eats whatever passes B4 pregnancy.

Something to ponder on.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Bravewarrior1: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2020
centboy123456:

get out of here we don't need you people

South Africa are all killers

Chill chill chill

Bro chill... Why the hate speech here?
We were talking about something interesting and you decided to chat the discussion.

Bro if you have a problem like her why not ask her for a phone number and chat her up on Whatsapp and settle each other differences there.

We don't do hate speech here bro

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by GennyCheta(f): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2020
Froshloaded:

Kuku kill me na
Maybe you are the first lady to get pregnant

I will just pack my things and japa

That's not fair oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Froshloaded: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2020
GennyCheta:

That's not fair oh
So I should wait abii
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by BABSSSOO(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2020
we were going out one day,when we saw some people gathered under a canopy celebrating something I don't even no,my wife said I should park, make I help her go beg for ewedu..and she no dey take am on a normal day...
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2020
stanliwise:
stop having the false sense of illusion that you can never be played. Not everything is a game and also not every thing is real. You have to have the power of discerning, else you will play game with real niggas in your life and play real with the bad ones who are better in the games than you do.
it's not an illusion. You don't know me no girl can play me. I'd never be with a girl whom I know to have the capability to beat me in my game. There's no way I can feel attracted to her
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Bravewarrior1: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2020
xendra:
yeah, It occured to me I'm replying to children, I don't owe you any explanations afterall

since you cant read/understand when I said its not every woman or maybe you just want to mention me cheesy

Hey xandra... I will like to have your Whatsapp number... I heard you are from SA
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You volunteered to lecture me. You can't ask for payment after I accept the free lesson.

As for google, he may be your friend, but he's not really mine. He sometimes gives me the most unutterable trash written by the most ignorant laymen as long as it is popular and endorsed by him. I don't rely on him as a professional.
I didn't volunteer to lecture you Oga, I just told you to get your facts right. I choosed not to say a word to you as regards whatever you wrote up there as regards labour pain.
You even said epidural is given before surgery... Lol walai u need to go study some more.
Anesthesia is what is given before surgery and not epidural.

Abeg am tired to type long Turanchi, just go read before you spew some certain things.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2020
Belafonte:
All these wonderful cravings never happen to teenage mums, or kept second wives or baby mamas. Men make una dey Mumu una sef una hear?

All these cravings are intentional.
Who told you? It happens to everyone! Difference is when there is no one to worry it seems there was no worry
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Belafonte(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2020
iyaaliya:
Maybe you haven't experienced these things. So all women fake these cravings. When you understand how hormones go haywire in a pregnant woman's body, you will understand. I hated the smell of my husband's perfume so much that I never wanted to see his shirts around. The smell was so horrible yet I use this same perfume.
I vomitted every day for the first 3months at exactly 9am..9am on the dot...can you imagine that. I eat and eat yet vomit everything the following morning and we won't be able to sleep cos I had eaten too much yet very hungry. At work, our office canteen knows she must have a blocked bottled water. I was eating block and ple would ask me how it doesn't shock my teeth. Driving all the way to white house yaba to go buy moinmoin that I would vomit at 9am or thereabouts. Hummmm. Not our fault. I missed those days badly now.
Those set of people you mentioned; it happens to them also and they send ple around them if they are nice enough like husbands. No be joke abeg.

There’s a world of difference between super sensitivity and requesting for shawarma at 2am. grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by MeeLan: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Most preggy just follow band wagon.
"Na so Juliet dey do am, so must I"
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by adurakeepme(f): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
I do have cravings monthly it's an hormonal thing most especially when my menstural flow is near. It's just a feminine thing. I can remember a friend who always craves for our neighbor's food all the time when she was pregnant grin. One just needs to manage those cravings and sometimes indulge if need be like i do sometimes. tongue
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
BABSSSOO:
we were going out one day,when we saw some people gathered under a canopy celebrating something I don't even no,my wife said I should park, make I help her go beg for ewedu..and she no dey take am on a normal day...

Let me guess...you went to beg for the ewedu?
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ogbu80(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
That was how my Aunt woke her husband in the middle of the night saying she wants to eat bush pigeon pepper soup........ Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by aramideink(f): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pregnancy can make you do yeye yeye things.... In my 1st trimester I could eat anything, but second trimester the only swallow I can eat is eba and vegetables soup, plus feel like eating bread all the time.. third trimester became worse, I cry at any slight chance... Hubby was tired but he understood no be my fault... Swollen feet and what not... But thank God.. it's not easy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by LadySarah: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Shut the Bleep up!
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by degoodman22: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hahahahaha, how about those who demand for cockroach stew����

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When Does A Woman Conceive? / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.