Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things (75141 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
xendra:
they'd also secretly get it for themselves and nobody will know.
meaning you will never know so you can keep waiting

You mean it is not really as irresistible and as uncontrollable as married women make it look like?

Yup. Just like I said. All na wayo. You just proved me right.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
cRobo:
Pregnant neighbor that don't even greet anybody before came knocking at my door because she perceived the aroma of the spaghetti I was preparing,

Thank God her husband was around and I insisted her husband eat from the food because I don't want any diabolic accusations

Cut story short

The pregnant lady finish my pot of spaghetti and asked me when next am I cooking it again

Her husband later apologized but I told him that there is nothing to apologize over

Las las she gave birth to a twins, a boy and a girl

Dat one na correct long throat

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
xendra:
I pray it never does that to me, I no fit suffer person pikin

I had the same mindset too. And when I was pregnant, I didn't trouble him much. I think I was kind of stubborn with the cravings till I didn't feel it much anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Fidelismaria: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
cRobo:
Pregnant neighbor that don't even greet anybody before came knocking at my door because she perceived the aroma of the spaghetti I was preparing,

Thank God her husband was around and I insisted her husband eat from the food because I don't want any diabolic accusations

Cut story short

The pregnant lady finish my pot of spaghetti and asked me when next am I cooking it again

Her husband later apologized but I told him that there is nothing to apologize over

You finally said a WORD

More than a WORD even

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Dexlomo: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
I sometimes cannot understand the cravings. She doesn't eat the same thing with me anymore cos she has to cook whatever it is that comes to her mind.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by cRobo: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fidelismaria:

You finally said a WORD
More than a WORD even

my broda
man must talk sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by cRobo: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fidelismaria:

You finally said a WORD
More than a WORD even

my broda
man must talk sometimes
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Belafonte(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
X0012:
I'm thinking bout wat she might put me through wen she finally get pregnant. Nah to stock house with enough fruits and food be that. I can't be going out at 1 or 2am in the morning cus that

What about the wives of people that can not afford to stock their homes with all these foods? How come children born in extreme poverty, the Makokos of this world, don’t trigger such cravings in their mother’s palettes? grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
When I was 3months pregnant last yr ..

ME: sweetheart my dear buy Igbo marijuana d oily one n be smoking it then blow it on my face

Chind*: No I can't is a sin and am afraid it will run me insane

ME: Shuuuu!

Chind*: yes Vivian

ME: Then buy it for me so I can light it n keep it while it burns near my nose

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by misreal(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
I am soon going to be married.but i fear my fiancee will have a lot of cravings.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by franchasng: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Belafonte:
All these wonderful cravings never happen to teenage mums, or kept second wives or baby mamas. Men make una dey Mumu una sef una hear?

All these cravings are intentional.
God bless you!

Na shakara and some out of mischief to make their husband feel the load they are carrying and kind of respect them like they are doing extraordinary thing.

And some single ladies after reading this will start to plan the drama they will give their hubby, my only advice to them is to pray not to end up as babymama or 2nd wife or something cos they won't see any man to disturb with their fake drama, I hate nonsense, thank God my wife know who I am that me even want petting pass the baby she want born angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by franchasng: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
misreal:
I am soon going to be married.but i fear my fiancee will have a lot of cravings.
see, warn her ahead. Let her know the things you can condone now, and be serious about it. Don't be too soft, and don't maltreat her, but draw your boundary line and make her understand her limit and what you can and cannot take now before the marriage

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by addicted268(f): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
adedayoa2:
I could not eat meat, it tasted like wood in my mouth, and i craved for party rice.

I detested the smell of party rice and jollof rice generally and indomie.I ate ice block all thru and twice I thought I'd die if I didn't eat fried plantain cos I could smell it from my neighbor's kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by adedayoa2(f): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
addicted268:

I detested the smell of party rice and jollof rice generally and indomie.I ate ice block all thru and twice I thought I'd die if I didn't eat fried plantain cos I could smell it from my neighbor's kitchen.
hahahahahahahaha, just like my colleague, from the first month to the last month, ice block eating period.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by adedayoa2(f): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
franchasng:
see, warn her ahead. Let her know the things you can condone now, and be serious about it. Don't be too soft, and don't maltreat her, but draw your boundary line and make her understand her limit and what you can and cannot take now before the marriage
misreal, dont mind this man, answer your wife biko. Its not easy carrying a baby in your tummy o. You cant easily turn on the bed anymore, you cant sleep on your back. Pls dont draw any line biko

15 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Unik3030: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Don't worry. All na wayo. Woman just dey take am do shakara for their husband. If their husband no mind them, or if na baby mama dem be, na any and everything dem see dem go chop. Na only when one mumu husband dey for house na den deir pregnancy go make them think of shawarma at 2 am. Make I hear word joor.
my brother u get am jare, no mind them all I see is those women taking advantage of their husbands. if I marry n my wife gets pregnant n she feels she can disturb me, I will just give her money n tell her to get whatever she wants d way she wants it. I hate rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by franchasng: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
adedayoa2:
misreal, dont mind this man, answer your wife biko. Its not easy carrying a baby in your tummy o. You cant easily turn on the bed anymore, you cant sleep on your back. Pls dont draw any line biko
Hahahaha, na Jesus she wan born ni cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Unik3030: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
xendra:
shut your ignorance joor! some eat wet sand because of pregnancy cravings, is that also to suffer their husbands? pregnancy is different for different women, count yourself lucky if na shawarma your own dey find; or your pikin go chop sand tire
what if the husband is abroad n d pregnant lady is in Nigeria, what will happen? all I see is people taking undue advantage of the other cause of their condition. what will baby mamas now do?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Unik3030: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
franchasng:
God bless you!

Na shakara and some out of mischief to make their husband feel the load they are carrying and kind of respect them like they are doing extraordinary thing.

And some single ladies after reading this will start to plan the drama they will give their hubby, my only advice to them is to pray not to end up as babymama or 2nd wife or something cos they won't see any man to disturb with their fake drama, I hate nonsense, thank God my wife know who I am that me even want petting pass the baby she want born angry
no mind them, na only her go first get pregnant wey she go wan kill me. so after all day hustle n I got home around 9pm only to eat n shower. one girl go come wake me up in d middle of the night say she wan chop something, like seriously Na to give her money make she go buy d thing herself now

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by franchasng: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Unik3030:
no mind them, na only her go first get pregnant wey she go wan kill me. so after all day hustle n I got home around 9pm only to eat n shower. one girl go come wake me up in d middle of the night say she wan chop something, like seriously Na to give her money make she go buy d thing herself now
na to beat her self, na Joseph of Aramathea she wan bornangry angry

Na joke oh cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Unik3030: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
franchasng:
na to beat her self, na Joseph of Aramathea she wan bornangry angry

Na joke oh cheesy cheesy
beating kwa? Oga na only u dey dat one ooo. I fit do normal things legit but if I don sense say she just wan dey show herself make she just dey her lane abeg

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by toffyz(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
That's serious o....Me no get time for radarada o

Married men dey try o, so me too go dey tolerate all those silly attitudes...oga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Gee001: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Funny comments in here.
I remember an aunt when she was pregnant. Hers was to go inhale toilet smell. Very annoying something

Tueeehhh

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by X0012(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yep I grab grin
Belafonte:

What about the wives of people that can not afford to stock their homes with all these foods? How come children born in extreme poverty, the Makokos of this world, don’t trigger such cravings in their mother’s palettes? grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Investmentfreak: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
cRobo:

Cut story short

Finally you said a word. Persistence is key

Unatoto

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Unik3030:
beating kwa? Oga na only u dey dat one ooo. I fit do normal things legit but if I don sense say she just wan dey show herself make she just dey her lane abeg

My brother e no legit at all at all. Na wayo. Dem know say man no dey fit preggy na so dem go use wayo deceive pesin with the help of oda females say na dem time to ride am. If you mind dem dem go increase the demands so tey you no go fit enta your house again withput being turned to errand boy. If you no mind dem dem go carry their wahala go, realising say the 419 dem wan do no work.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by centboy123456(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Show me your WhatsApp messages, the baby wants to see them grin

u this South Africa girl must u comment on every trend

you need to take a break

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Malawian(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I'll believe it when I see a teenager with unwanted pregnancy getting such cravings. You know, the type that successfully hide their pregnancy and then dump the baby in the toilet. I wonder why they never get any such cravings?
They probably do, only they go and get what they crave themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Malawian:

They probably do, only they go and get what they crave themselves.

Without disturbing everybody around them? If that was possible then why can't the ones with husbands equally control themselves?

Whichever way you cut it, pretence is involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by centboy123456(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
xendra:
they'd also secretly get it for themselves and nobody will know.
meaning you will never know so you can keep waiting

shut ur hole@ do u think it all women that do all this see this one u day fine man who u one suffer abi see ur face

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
centboy123456:

u this South Africa girl must u comment on every trend

you need to take a break

THREAD.

I'll comment when I want to comment, thank you very much.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Belafonte(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
franchasng:
God bless you!

The thing just weak me. Which kind mumu cravings be dat one? The only time my pregnant woman should wake me up is for emergencies, and cravings no be emergencies grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.