Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,890 members, 7,866,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Please Help Before I Give Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Before I Give Up (4502 Views)

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Oladayo12(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
herzernIsHere:
What is your discipline?
Geography & planning.. please bro i will appreciate if you can be of help
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Iogobenz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
proclinician:
What course did you study?
like what difference does it make?
Corporate nigeria is almost nonexistent,since applicants outnumber spaces.
The earlier he does something worthwhile for himself the better.
All these sob stories crap won't cut it.
Left to me I will abolish school completely in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by proclinician: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oladayo12:
Please can you help me with any latest scholarship

Don't be lazy. Black people never willing to work. Use that phone in ur hand and start digging. He gave u a woman now and he has to get her pregnant for you. Why are Africans like this? Yet we complain of being very poor and miserable. When my friend told me about fiverr on the phone after a 38 secs conversation he didn't know i created account immediately i ended that call.

Everything from beginning to end till the account started to roll in money i did for myself and he is not aware. because of the complex nature of the system he was expecting me to carry my laptop and be coming to his house to learn fiverr. When i got my first order client just dropped topic for me to write and asked if i could. Iimmediately i saw the topic i already started writing. I wrote 4 articles 500 words each. And sent to him. He was shocked he said he didn't ask me to write anything we didn't talk about price, duration, anything and i didn't send a custom offer to begin with. I apologised and said i was new to this platform i have no idea. He said okay but he has gotten the papers from another person but still went to pay me 10$ for the things i wrote and gave me review. I took it and smiled.

I was willing to get myself away from poverty in my 6-7th year in the uni and there was no obstacle that could stop the firm resolve of a determined soul. When the guy that told me about fiverr on the phone found out i have already made my first 1m he started calling me guru. Today i have a medical degree, i get job requests everyday but i am selective i can't take any job offer of less than 200k a month. I work from home i make about 300k plus a month. It was all about hard work and being willing to get the hands dirty.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by proclinician: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Iogobenz:
like what difference does it make?
Corporate nigeria is almost nonexistent,since applicants outnumber spaces.
The earlier he does something worthwhile for himself the better.
All these sob stories crap won't cut it.
Left to me I will abolish school completely in Nigeria.

And when u become sick you just bury yourself in the mud.
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Iogobenz(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
proclinician:

And when u become sick you just bury yourself in the mud.
I honestly wanted to day except for some select,relevant fields like medicine,engineering and co...
Like I don't get it when someone opens their mouth and tell me they study business in school or they do management,literature,english,etc...
Like wth?
How does someone study business in a classroom?
If they professor actually knows what he is talking about,would he still stay in the same classroom with you in the name of teaching? undecided
Or as adenuga dem dey so e no like am?that's the height of foolishness IMO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by proclinician: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Iogobenz:
I honestly wanted to day except for some select,relevant fields like medicine,engineering and co...
Like I don't get it when someone opens their mouth and tell me they study business in school or they do management,literature,english,etc...
Like wth?
How does someone study business in a classroom?
If they professor actually knows what he is talking about,would he still stay in the same classroom with you in the name of teaching? undecided
Or as adenuga dem dey so e no like am?that's the height of foolishness IMO

You are right. It's very pathetic. Somebody spend money in tuition learning outdated nonsense. Shameful
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Iogobenz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
proclinician:

You are right. It's very pathetic. Somebody spend money in tuition learning outdated nonsense. Shameful
swears bros
If you check well all these people complaining everywhere studied one nonsense in school or the other. undecided
Very tiring and monotonous.
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Omorefe1975(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
In as much as education is necessary..let's learn a skill or a trade along as we school cos times are changing..Those courses we read in school might not guarantee food on the table at the end.We can see that in the present day Nigeria..Just my take.
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by emmaodet: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Come, who was the person that brought the culture of siblings looking up to older siblings sef? Someone is struggling and you are still cooking eye to take what's not enough... Nawaoo

It's a backward culture.
In his present condition, he doesn't need to help any family else he will also sink.
He is a drowning man and the least he needs now is to help others drowning because he also needs a floating buoy.
Parents will just be giving birth like rabbits with the hope someone else train the kids for them, very wicked people.
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by SweetCunt97(f): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oladayo12:
Geography & planning.. please bro i will appreciate if you can be of help
Save yourself first before saving another
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Iogobenz(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
emmaodet:

It's a backward culture.
In his present condition, he doesn't need to help any family else he will also sink.
He is a drowning man and the least he needs now is to help others drowning because he also needs a floating buoy.
Parents will just be giving birth like rabbits with the hope someone else train the kids for them, very wicked people.
na this thing weh parents just dey born anyhow dey vex me pass.
Person go know say e no hope 1 naira,yet e go born 8 children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by SweetCunt97(f): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
proclinician:

Don't be lazy. Black people never willing to work. Use that phone in ur hand and start digging. He gave u a woman now and he has to get her pregnant for you. Why are Africans like this? Yet we complain of being very poor and miserable. When my friend told me about fiverr on the phone after a 38 secs conversation he didn't know i created account immediately i ended that call.

Everything from beginning to end till the account started to roll in money i did for myself and he is not aware. because of the complex nature of the system he was expecting me to carry my laptop and be coming to his house to learn fiverr. When i got my first order client just dropped topic for me to write and asked if i could. Iimmediately i saw the topic i already started writing. I wrote 4 articles 500 words each. And sent to him. He was shocked he said he didn't ask me to write anything we didn't talk about price, duration, anything and i didn't send a custom offer to begin with. I apologised and said i was new to this platform i have no idea. He said okay but he has gotten the papers from another person but still went to pay me 10$ for the things i wrote and gave me review. I took it and smiled.

I was willing to get myself away from poverty in my 6-7th year in the uni and there was no obstacle that could stop the firm resolve of a determined soul. When the guy that told me about fiverr on the phone found out i have already made my first 1m he started calling me guru. Today i have a medical degree, i get job requests everyday but i am selective i can't take any job offer of less than 200k a month. I work from home i make about 300k plus a month. It was all about hard work and being willing to get the hands dirty.
Come teach me fiverr
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by emmaodet: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Iogobenz:
na this thing weh parents just dey born anyhow dey vex me pass.
Person go know say e no hope 1 naira,yet e go born 8 children.

Abiiiii
8 children in poverty yet they call themselves Adults, which kind yeye adult wey no dey use their brains.
Yet they will be dishing out advice to yoith that they are adults and know better, meanwhile dem no know shishi
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Iogobenz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
emmaodet:

Abiiiii
8 children in poverty yet they call themselves Adults, which kind yeye adult wey no dey use their brains.
Yet they will be dishing out advice to yoith that they are adults and know better, meanwhile dem no know shishi
hahaha na so na.
Me I be don know say age no be sense tay tay...
And I also don't take advise undecided
I believe in making mistakes and bettering myself or skillset from them.
What works for one might not work for another so go and choke on your advise.
A lot of people actually succeeded where others don't,so go and choke on your advise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Omar09(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Keldom:
Good day everyone, I'm an old Nairalander but created this account to pour out the tears flowing from my heart over these years. As I type this, my heart is heavy, very heavy. Life is totally unfair and has somehow become too gloomy recently.
Before I entered school, I had planned to be a lecturer or someone who impacts knowledge for the greater good of the society. So I chose an education course and vowed to make first class in order to make it easier to get to my dreams.

At the University, I struggled through school because I partly trained myself and because of this I could only make 2:1 (CGPA 4.2). Since then I've been unable to secure a job, but I do some hustles and have taught in private schools around. But it's nothing because this schools pay as less as 20,000.
As the first of 8 children, what I make rarely get into my pocket. I will have to send to my poor parents in the village and cater for my younger ones. I've continued to push life believing things will get better someday. I apply for jobs, sometimes I get invites, sometimes I don't. Some jobs that I know I merit because of my performance in the interview, you will be surprised I won't be called. Some are clearly bought with money even in my presence.

I'm tired of everything. I thought hardwork in school would have paved way for me knowing the kind of family I came from, and what lies ahead. I feel so down right now. Five years down the line, I'm unemployed and my dream of becoming a lecturer seem not feasible anymore. Just recently my landlord called me and reminded me I've not paid last year rent. I'm tired and giving up about everything.

Pls I need help out of this dilemma. My prayers are simple. Help me with a good job that I can save, do my masters and PhD and get a lecturing job. If the lecturing won't be possible, at least let me be comfortable and help my family. Help me dry this tears in my eyes. Even if not for me, for the sake of my younger ones who look up to me for help and support, my aging mum and people around me. There's tears in my heart anytime I can't help when they are in need.

I can do a lot, I learn very fast, I can manage your organization/establishments, I can mange social media accounts, I can do anything with minimal tutoring about it. Please help me anyway you can.
God bless you.

Well sire, 5yrs ought to have taught you that their ain't no job for the bystander. It's either you've got someone in the system or you've got the money. Contact Emmaodet on his siggy and ask him to help you find and join those who cut and sell meat in the market. You might look down on this, but I tell you, it's those little beginnings that count. He will teach you other businesses to do provided you do this one as it only requires very little capital or anyone he suggests. Emmaodet help him sire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by emmaodet: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omar09:

Well sire, 5yrs ought to have taught you that their ain't no job for the bystander. It's either you've got someone in the system or you've got the money. Contact Emmaodet on his siggy and ask him to help you find and join those who cut and sell meat in the market. You might look down on this, but I tell you, it's those little beginnings that count. He will teach you other businesses to do provided you do this one as it only requires very little capital or anyone he suggests. Emmaodet help him sire!

Well, where should we start from sef?
Though the advises i will be giving, i can't/won't use them bcus have outgrown that stage but for you, you should because he that is down needs fear no fall.
What are your options -
We have the legal and the illegal ways and you need to consider both because right now, you are disposable.

- go to cow market and join cow butchers, learn the business, work with them just the way many boys do over there and with time you will have your own stand/stall.
Profitable but a bit degrading for so called graduates.

- Go and learn egg distributorship from wholesale buyers, not a bad one too.

Meet cucumber, tomatoes, pepper etc farmers. You should be able to start this with abt 50k for 1 acre of land leased at 5-8k per year

Look for goat and rams rearers, partner with them and buy baby goats or rams to be raised by them and you sell after about 6 months. With 50k, you can buy up to 8-10 goats for a start.

Snail farming - quiet and can easily be done where you are living. Requires feeding once per day, mostly evening after coming back from work.
Bee farm
Maggot culture - very profitable with a low start up, i custard presently at abt #800 if am right. Highly used by fish farmers.
Meet abokis into fresh catfish selling at junctions, learn from them for about 3 months - where they buy, hiw much they buy and sell, profit, start up and you get your stand beside them
We have lots and lots and lots of things we can do but School, Education as really messed us all up.
Now we all want to sit down and make fat cash, live expensive lifestyles, big cars etc

Illega -

Meet okada people, tell them to take you to Aso-rock aka marijuana selling house.
Meet the sellers, tell dem u wan do apprenticeship, after d days job, dem fit dey drop u changes why you learn the business but cell/prison go be ur second home (in your condition like i said bfore, u are disposable) so not doing it won't change a thing after all.
If you don't like that, look at the marijuana value chain and see where you can easily key into -
Feom selling to customers, to the logistic area of bringing it from the farm to cities to meeting the farmers in delta, edo or ondo to cultivate your own 1acre for a start which i believe, in a short period u will live better dan civil servants in town.
Or come PH and enter Angala where u will be buying poofire diesel and sell to ready customers at Onne - u learn d business from successful guys sha.
Go to liverpool in lagos and meet the seafood market women to study and learn how to be buying seafoods like crabs, shrimps, crayfish, fish from both local fishermen and fiahing vessels and sell under Liverpool bridge

Bro, the ball is in ur cot
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by akaahs(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Come, who was the person that brought the culture of siblings looking up to older siblings sef? Someone is struggling and you are still cooking eye to take what's not enough... Nawaoo
Babe, if you aren't in the position of an older siblings U won't understand. I have asked same question over and over again but each time I made up mind to focus on myself, I found myself still can't do it. I can't just fold my hands and watching them suffer, even when I don't have.
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Realmenlovetruly(m): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
School is good

But bro if i should share my story with you enh

Experience of someone who couldnt go to school but still doing ok

Experience of someone who had no father and mother

Even if i should get your opportunity, I wont waste that huge amount going to school then later crying for help

Bro Just focus on God and move closer to him more
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Kiddllc: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pinocchio save urself!!!
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by akaahs(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Keldom:

At this time, my faith fails me. I've almost lost hope. Sometimes I will just be sleeping and crying, some nights I will be awake wishing to hear a voice give me directions on how to better my life.
Bros, U are hard on urself. Believe me U, I have been in ur shoes and still on, I'm the first born of 7 children with the last one just about to write her waec. I have cried and cried and sometimes called myself a failure but I woke up one morning and begin to tell myself the truth, I can't continue crying and criticizing myself besides life is a race I have to keep running. Since then, I make sure I treat myself well by motivating, eating well and inspiring myself just to easy on me.
U have to live for ur younger siblings, don't just carry every problem of theirs on ur head allow them to figure and solve their problem.
Do what ll make U happy, join group in ur church, give ur all and see how ur life ll be transformed.
Shalom.
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Keldom(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
akaahs:

Bros, U are hard on urself. Believe me U, I have been in ur shoes and still on, I'm the first born of 7 children with the last one just about to write her waec. I have cried and cried and sometimes called myself a failure but I woke up one morning and begin to tell myself the truth, I can't continue crying and criticizing myself besides life is a race I have to keep running. Since then, I make sure I treat myself well by motivating, eating well and inspiring myself just to easy on me.
U have to live for ur younger siblings, don't just carry every problem of theirs on ur head allow them to figure and solve their problem.
Do what ll make U happy, join group in ur church, give ur all and see how ur life ll be transformed.
Shalom.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Keldom(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omar09:

Where is he based?
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by evil1: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oladayo12:
This is so pathetic., i honestly feel your pain bro having parent that can actually connect you to secure a job but they seems not to bother. i will be 26 october this year and i came out top of my class with CGPA of 4.21 in department of geography & planning and i'm still in search of job
I'm also October
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Keldom(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
proclinician:
What course did you study?
Education/Economics
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Keldom(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omorefe1975:
In as much as education is necessary..let's learn a skill or a trade along as we school cos times are changing..Those courses we read in school might not guarantee food on the table at the end.We can see that in the present day Nigeria..Just my take.
Bro. Nothing wrong with education, it's just that the leadership of the nation has failed us, if not there won't be this high level of unemployment and questioning of Education and it's benefits.
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by SweetCunt97(f): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2020
akaahs:

Babe, if you aren't in the position of an older siblings U won't understand. I have asked same question over and over again but each time I made up mind to focus on myself, I found myself still can't do it. I can't just fold my hands and watching them suffer, even when I don't have.
OH well I am actually but lucky I have no sister, only brothers... Men don't really bother their sister much plus d age gap no dey much.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by SweetCunt97(f): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Keldom:

Education/Economics
Teach teach... Or acquire it skills
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Omar09(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Keldom:

Where is he based?

Contact him and ask him. Mention him and drop your email or your WhatsApp number.
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Raalsalghul: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Keldom:
Good day everyone, I'm an old Nairalander but created this account to pour out the tears flowing from my heart over these years. As I type this, my heart is heavy, very heavy. Life is totally unfair and has somehow become too gloomy recently.
Before I entered school, I had planned to be a lecturer or someone who impacts knowledge for the greater good of the society. So I chose an education course and vowed to make first class in order to make it easier to get to my dreams.

At the University, I struggled through school because I partly trained myself and because of this I could only make 2:1 (CGPA 4.2). Since then I've been unable to secure a job, but I do some hustles and have taught in private schools around. But it's nothing because this schools pay as less as 20,000.
As the first of 8 children, what I make rarely get into my pocket. I will have to send to my poor parents in the village and cater for my younger ones. I've continued to push life believing things will get better someday. I apply for jobs, sometimes I get invites, sometimes I don't. Some jobs that I know I merit because of my performance in the interview, you will be surprised I won't be called. Some are clearly bought with money even in my presence.

I'm tired of everything. I thought hardwork in school would have paved way for me knowing the kind of family I came from, and what lies ahead. I feel so down right now. Five years down the line, I'm unemployed and my dream of becoming a lecturer seem not feasible anymore. Just recently my landlord called me and reminded me I've not paid last year rent. I'm tired and giving up about everything.

Pls I need help out of this dilemma. My prayers are simple. Help me with a good job that I can save, do my masters and PhD and get a lecturing job. If the lecturing won't be possible, at least let me be comfortable and help my family. Help me dry this tears in my eyes. Even if not for me, for the sake of my younger ones who look up to me for help and support, my aging mum and people around me. There's tears in my heart anytime I can't help when they are in need.

I can do a lot, I learn very fast, I can manage your organization/establishments, I can mange social media accounts, I can do anything with minimal tutoring about it. Please help me anyway you can.
God bless you.

Yout parents are part of your problem: poor with eight kids.

Who the Bleep does that?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Keldom(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Teach teach... Or acquire it skills
Did you read the post at all?
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Keldom(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Omar09:

Contact him and ask him. Mention him and drop your email or your WhatsApp number.
I ve read his post here. Thanks a lot
Re: Please Help Before I Give Up by Keldom(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2020
emmaodet:

Well, where should we start from sef?
Though the advises i will be giving, i can't/won't use them bcus have outgrown that stage but for you, you should because he that is down needs fear no fall.
What are your options -
We have the legal and the illegal ways and you need to consider both because right now, you are disposable.

- go to cow market and join cow butchers, learn the business, work with them just the way many boys do over there and with time you will have your own stand/stall.
Profitable but a bit degrading for so called graduates.

- Go and learn egg distributorship from wholesale buyers, not a bad one too.

Meet cucumber, tomatoes, pepper etc farmers. You should be able to start this with abt 50k for 1 acre of land leased at 5-8k per year

Look for goat and rams rearers, partner with them and buy baby goats or rams to be raised by them and you sell after about 6 months. With 50k, you can buy up to 8-10 goats for a start.

Snail farming - quiet and can easily be done where you are living. Requires feeding once per day, mostly evening after coming back from work.
Bee farm
Maggot culture - very profitable with a low start up, i custard presently at abt #800 if am right. Highly used by fish farmers.
Meet abokis into fresh catfish selling at junctions, learn from them for about 3 months - where they buy, hiw much they buy and sell, profit, start up and you get your stand beside them
We have lots and lots and lots of things we can do but School, Education as really messed us all up.
Now we all want to sit down and make fat cash, live expensive lifestyles, big cars etc

Illega -

Meet okada people, tell them to take you to Aso-rock aka marijuana selling house.
Meet the sellers, tell dem u wan do apprenticeship, after d days job, dem fit dey drop u changes why you learn the business but cell/prison go be ur second home (in your condition like i said bfore, u are disposable) so not doing it won't change a thing after all.
If you don't like that, look at the marijuana value chain and see where you can easily key into -
Feom selling to customers, to the logistic area of bringing it from the farm to cities to meeting the farmers in delta, edo or ondo to cultivate your own 1acre for a start which i believe, in a short period u will live better dan civil servants in town.
Or come PH and enter Angala where u will be buying poofire diesel and sell to ready customers at Onne - u learn d business from successful guys sha.
Go to liverpool in lagos and meet the seafood market women to study and learn how to be buying seafoods like crabs, shrimps, crayfish, fish from both local fishermen and fiahing vessels and sell under Liverpool bridge

Bro, the ball is in ur cot
Wow, detailed. I will give them a try. Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting / Guys, What Will You Have Me Do In This Situation ? / Make Him/her Feel Special With A Gift:::: Take A Peep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.