Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl (50789 Views)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Kingsteve(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Kola5281:
Well mine happened 2 yrs back when I was on I.T attachment at a private hospital. A new staff got employed and I wasn't quite aware due to the fact that I was always in the laboratory all day long. Later on I heard rumors among the nurses doing their usual gossip 101 about the new girl, I was like who's this new girl sef?. Mehnn when I saw the girl, her beauty was mouthwatering. She had this look and stature of nadia buhari if you know her. We got talking and she was like she's been noticing me and I'm always busy and bla bla bla. Just few days she began clinging to me always that other nurses suspected something going on but who send them. Then a particular evening after my boss went home, not long I was bout to close the lab and go home, then rain started.so I just went back to the lab, locked it and played COD modern warfare on my PC to ease boredom. All of a sudden, the door got opened and there was she smiling at me...I don even forget sey i lock door, one thing led to another and her leg was wide spread with her pussy in HD quality waiting for me. All of sudden I just lost interest and my d*** was still rock hard. I just try discharge her, mehn her eyes was damn red. I couldn't really decipher what really went wrong not until a pastor told me to be careful with ladies that I have something in me like a shield that wards of evil. Mehnnnn since that day, I just dey thank God oooo. Later had other funny experience sha.. grin

Ermmm...
I was expecting something more mysterious to happen, but you ended up saying nothing out of the extraordinary.

I thought she would turn to a dragon and start spitting fire after her eyes turned red.

I'm disappointed!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Kola5281(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Kingsteve:

Ermmm...
I was expecting something more mysterious to happen, but you ended up saying nothing out of the extraordinary.

I thought she would turn to a dragon and start spitting fire after her eyes turned red.

I'm disappointed!
No be only dragon grin, well i had other fierce encounters ooo. Just don't want to type another epistle here
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rawhumper:

Didn't the same bible talk about fallen angel's,even when Jesus said he saw satan falling from Heaven like a lightening.
Same Bible mentioned about Leviathan spirit from the sea so bro such creatures exist.

Depends on what world u are living in? On earth, in fantasy or in the old testament.
Have u seen Leviathan before? Have u seen fallen angels before? If u haven't seen them then believe those words where just used for descriptive purposes
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ayt27:

Smiles
One of the physical signs I usually use to know believers not christians is that they use the word Lord. I could be wrong but try observing it

wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Edojoma:

U try to believe whatever u wanna believe, don't shove ur belief n perspective down my throat.. If u don't believe OK for u, just waka pass.. Don't av time for rubbish n naive arguments...

U r not required or compelled to understand such things...D brother I quoted knows wat I'm saying but u won't...its not ur fault either its just ur belief..

I still cast u back into the pits of hell Satan.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMekino:

so what does the Bible mean by "we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and power at high places"?

U haven't seen principalities and power in high places in Ur place of work or around u? When u make up evil and the devil in Ur mind and believe it, it will be true for u.
It is just like when u believe that u are jinxed or believe certain ills will befall u, then it will be true for u. Principalities and powers doesn't necessarily have to mean something abstract like satan
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMekino:

they are fraught with powers of their own, forget the name, what's important is the power they control

This power u are talking about, can u confirm 100% that u have come across it? Or is it what u here from Ur pastors? Can u confirm that they have had such encounter? Forget tales by moonlight. Follow facts
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
cool
Jst followed ur story,so sorry what u need to do go to that particular river ur grandma went,go with strong men of God in the midnight.
Use your mouth and denounce her and anything your grandma.never u ever doubt ur contact with God even if it seems nothing is going.Trust in the Lord and be patience,God is truly faithful.
When you repeatedly denounce her and ur grandmas sacrifices and links to you use the scriptures to back your denouncement.
Then you guys should as long as the Spirit leads,put ur heart to it and don't doubt a bit.
I bet you have lasting deliverance.
God bless

lastchild:
sincerely speaking I went to the diary and don't know where to begin anymore, alot has happened that I don't know where to continue from, but in conclusion I will soon become a pastor, still in tricoma Bible school aba, abia state
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jesus was not from the old testament.
I have come across spirits take it or leave.
If u believe in witchcraft then u should know about demons cos they the ones that guide them

drnoel:

Depends on what world u are living in? On earth, in fantasy or in the old testament.
Have u seen Leviathan before? Have u seen fallen angels before? If u haven't seen them then believe those words where just used for descriptive purposes
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rawhumper:

Jesus was not from the old testament.
I have come across spirits take it or leave.
If u believe in witchcraft then u should know about demons cos they the ones that guide them

Witchcraft like hogwog school of witchcraft or do u mean Harry potter? No I don't believe in witchcraft. Though I believe in the wickedness of man in high places. I believe in what I can see not in fantasy or imaginary things
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by DonMekino(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
drnoel:

This power u are talking about, can u confirm 100% that u have come across it? Or is it what u here from Ur pastors? Can u confirm that they have had such encounter? Forget tales by moonlight. Follow facts
if u don't believe it's ok....allow others to believe in peace
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by 360degreess(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
@lastchild...pls write more on that ur diary.i have read through it abou 4 times now.very touching
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Joshforeal: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lamanii22:
I try not to believe these things... But sometimes I feel like I am connected to the waters somehow... The more reason I have never visited the beach before.... I have Jesus, but I haven't had that courage to visit the beach...
If that's u on your dp then my dear you're not connected to anything. visit the beach and fun. Learn to swim before that though. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Joshforeal: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Lol me I love water very much but I’m too scared to go close.
Now looking at your dp. Maybe you shouldn't go near the waters. You know.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Joshforeal: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hahahahaha so so funny... But I am normal though... You can still woo me oo...
The last person that wooed you. You only said amazing and didn't drop phone no. Very Unfair. Please treat that man right and drop phone number tongue
Lamanii22:

Hahahahaha so so funny... But I am normal though... You can still woo me oo...
The last person that wooed you. You only said amazing and didn't drop phone no. Very Unfair. Please treat that man right and drop phone number

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Joshforeal: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=87534259][/quote] No be Abesan Estate I dey see so
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Joshforeal: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please don't mind him o, he has been mentioning me since morning,have never met him in my life!!
Greatresearcher it seems you want me to expose your fraudulent wife abi?
But this ur dp na Unilag u snap am na. Hmmmmm
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Jacqueline22(f): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Joshforeal:
Now looking at your dp. Maybe you shouldn't go near the waters. You know.
Why naw
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Joshforeal: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Why naw
You have the description of Nigerians stereotype of Mammy Water lol. Let me be your Papi Water sha. Na that one concern me
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by madprophet(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Why naw

Is this you in the picture on your profile
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Zhirinovsky: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
How do one get filled with the Holy Ghost?
Evercurious:

You ll surely overcome them all.. Just get baptised in the Holy Ghost and you ll experience AUTHORITY OVER SNAKES AND SCORPIONS.. The Holy Ghost prays through you and all you do is open your mouth and He fills iit with Tongues of Fire ,speaking the exact words and actions for the moment.

That spirit of fear ll disappear.. Even when they come around ,they ll see that they have lost the battle.. You warn and command them out

I WAS ONCE THERE .. SO I KNOW WHAT I SPEAK..
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Evercurious(f): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Zhirinovsky:
How do one get filled with the Holy Ghost?

By longing for Him. Just ask the Holy Spirit that you need him. You can join or go to a Bible believing church that also believes in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. You can send me a message via email
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2020
Hello sweet,how is everything with you?
I have missed ur tender words.....
My tender hearted chic wink

quote author=Lamanii22 post=88453554][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by GreatResearcher1: 8:35am On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:
Hello sweet,how is everything with you?
I have missed ur tender words.....
My tender hearted chic wink

quote author=Lamanii22 post=88453554]
Sex starved

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2020
[

Its called been flirty hehehehe u have sold ur dignity and respect...i make sure u run from NL.
U know what i flirt with any girl i want and u know what? The ladies like it when a guy does it,they dont see it as sex starved bro.
I promise u will run,i bet you will watch me bro

quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=89091625]Sex starved[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
To fill ur empty skull,the 28 girls i bleeped in my former street knew i like to flirt with the girls that was what made it easier for me.
My former hostel same applied that when i left i had a girl asking to wait few days for her period to finnish but i had to leave the hostel.
So if u think this pathetic words of yours would change anything here then u are a starter...you really met the right guy bro/goat meeeeeeeeeee.... grin grin angry grin

GreatResearcher1:
Sex starved
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by GreatResearcher1: 10:19am On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

To fill ur empty skull,the 28 girls i bleeped in my former street knew i like to flirt with the girls that was what made it easier for me.
My former hostel same applied that when i left i had a girl asking to wait few days for her period to finnish but i had to leave the hostel.
So if u think this pathetic words of yours would change anything here then u are a starter...you really met the right guy bro/goat meeeeeeeeeee.... grin grin angry grin

Audio bleep
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by GreatResearcher1: 10:20am On May 02, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Its called been flirty hehehehe u have sold ur dignity and respect...i make sure u run from NL.
U know what i flirt with any girl i want and u know what? The ladies like it when a guy does it,they dont see it as sex starved bro.
I promise u will run,i bet you will watch me bro

quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=89091625]Sex starved
Are u aware that the handler of that moniker is a male? quit simpin.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Tango123: 10:47am On May 02, 2020
okoroemeka:
I have had my fair share of really strange encounters with women but the strangest of them was a married woman with 3 kids who happens to be my neighbor knocked at my door at 2am and requested for sex,I was speechless,I have never made any pass,flirt or dirty comments to the lady,nor have I fvcked her before so okafors law is off,the lady is ugly and an introvert, doesn't talk much,I sat her down in my living room and tried to understand what can push a married woman from the bed she sleeping with her husband and kids to seek sex from a total stranger at 2 am, women are really complicated.

What did she say was her reason for seeking sex from you?
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2020
[

Exchanging words with have made me to fall in same level with you....you can believe whatever u want but the truth is u are a BONAFIDE FOOL!!!! Hehehehe grin cheesy cheesy
Bonafide fool yabbing nonsense

quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=89094982]Audio bleep[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Kingsteve(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2020
Tango123:

What did she say was her reason for seeking sex from you?
What else, if not konji?
And also, for the fact she's ugly and with kids, it means her husband has probably stopped touching her, because she's no more appealing.
Don't underestimate the power of a full-blown konji.
It makes people do crazy stuff.
Sex is powerful!

It will be nice to hear her reasons though.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Tango123: 10:55am On May 02, 2020
Kingsteve:

What else, if not konji?
And also, for the fact she's ugly and with kids, it means her husband has probably stopped touching her, because she's no more appealing.
Don't underestimate the power of a full-blown konji.
It makes people do crazy stuff.
Sex is powerful!

Thank you for replying

I am not underestimating it. I am just an open minded man who likes to learn.

Again, because of the profession I am in, i have heard so many things in life. But i I always remain curious. I just like to learn from the experiences of people.

I wonder what she would have told the husband as explanation of where she went that night. Or maybe the husband was not around

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.