Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl (50753 Views)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

My lady xhosa,I know alot about ur country..the bushmen that once invaded it.
Then I have great respect for Ama Nkosi Ama of Zulu...the GREAT XHAKA! GBOM XHAKA! Son of Nnadi daughter of Bebe.....am so so pleased to meet you my lady.
I did like us to stay in touch,u will be delighted to know as I have more surprises in store for you�.
Stay safe

quote author=XhosaNostra post=87517905]

Really? I could have sworn it's the 1st time I'm interacting with you. [/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
You must be a goddess,but am not scared cos u are a better goddess and truly u can swim like a fish,I could see that here.
Too bad I have too many females,u ain't got to be jealous cos we not dating its only we get to know more about each other I can oblige you.
I know u the type that what's ur man to be only for you...i understand when I say I understand reason deep into this...
Anyways hope to hear from you mail me at sleakkyone@gmail.com for more picture exchange.I care

quote author=Jacqueline22 post=87518641]
Hope you gonna tk me to the beach someday and watch me swim like a fish [/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by godfrey01(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

I salute u my brother in arms Godfrey of Ebullion Baron and Defender of The Holy Sepulcher......I
sight you bro

I greet you covidly.. happpy isolation and quantanization

quote author=godfrey01 post=87517379]

who married her
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

Lwkmd oooooo abeg u funny d way u used style dodge d bullets flying out from her V....
She knew she had das y mayb guys don't date her but did u have sex with her

quote author=Kekereekun123 post=87525864]once meet a fine yellow babe at a wedding. she gave me lift back as our area no far my friend actually said i she lives near me. we exchanged numbers and begin chatting on BBM then. got to know she was lonely and guys used to be intimidated by her. fast forward to 5 months later i began to go to her house, she lived alone her fam was based in ibadan but she came to lagos for work. we then began to sec chat i used to make mouth about how i would suck her till she cums and all. the d day it would happen we romanced and kissed and i took off the pant. i started to perceive dead rat/fish. i was like chimo wetin be this. i went back to romancing and told her it was too soon. i later told her on chat what happened she denied having pussy odour and later blocked me. since then i have phobia for tall fair ladies o[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Jacqueline22(f): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rawhumper:
You must be a goddess,but am not scared cos u are a better goddess and truly u can swim like a fish,I could see that here.
Too bad I have too many females,u ain't got to be jealous cos we not dating its only we get to know more about each other I can oblige you.
I know u the type that what's ur man to be only for you...i understand when I say I understand reason deep into this...
Anyways hope to hear from you mail me at sleakkyone@gmail.com for more picture exchange.I care

Ok thanks

quote author=Jacqueline22 post=87518641]
Hope you gonna tk me to the beach someday and watch me swim like a fish
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

So touching but dear almost every lady is possessed,I have been silent cos i don't want to attract more forces from the water kingdom but everything said is true.
Where u guys staying....tell your sister like seriously there is guy that knows alot about that did love to b in touch.....am real

author=Unik3030 post=87528146]guy na almost all girl get am,like 90% no b overstatement or exaggeration ooo. my sister fine die n she b yellow paw paw, there was a time etisalat wanted to use her for advert but she declined cos she doesn't like attention. I trust my sister die, not until one day that a pastor made a revelation that one wicked woman in our family wanted to kill my sister but her power no reach. my mum just sarcastically asked if my sister is possessed.lo n behold my sister said it herself that she's a queen in d kingdom she now told me d same thing a possessed ex told me.
na that day I give up on fine girls finally, I never thought my sister could b. like seriously now that I typing self I weak[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

There are good possessed girls that are willing to save and protect the one they love....what makes it bad is that is already from the devil.
I believe there are good ones,if u love them back and show care they rather die than hurt you.....i cant say all I know its a delicate matter.
Don't look down on any girl u meet,its an advice what kept me is Grace of God and I tried not to be abusive to any gal I meet

quote author=Jacqueline22 post=87529051]
I’m not connected to anything I just love anything that deals with nature. I can’t swim so I won’t dare getting close to water. [/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

Have it in mind I don't doubt you,I believe and have soft spot for girls.....am transparent and hate pretences.
I reply ur mail once I see.....
Thanks once again,nice to cross ur rare path

quote author=Jacqueline22 post=88450568][/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

Its not hard,look for MFM mountain of fire and start deliverance,its goin to affect ur marriage if u don't deal with it.
Ask ur parents how u came into the world and if any of them put hand somewhere.

quote author=skylane post=87535222]What about guys none with any? Well guys are not left out,dated alot of girls,the ones i come to really love always tell me about weird dreams they have,about 6 different girls/ladies gave me almost the same experience,mostly a beautiful tall lady with gold jewelries cowries and long hair longer than her waist,always appear to them some in dream some trance,warning them to stay away from me,and she wears a golden mini crown,infact one i can remember 2012,this girl so inlove with me,and the funny thing is we never met,it was a 2go love that grew strong,a month to our relationship she started telling seeing a lady s(same description with others)use to issue her warnings in dream,but i used to brush it away,,there was even a day this my girl took her bath wanting to apply cream on her body,she bolted the door to her room,only for her to see the door open by someone and lo n behold that wierd lady in her dreams has come to her in reality,gave her final warning n left shuting the door,this my gurl baffled stood up to check the door if it wasnt bolted but suprisingly it was bolted no explaination how the lady cane in n went out,
When she told me i was scared as hell,but still our love grew stronger,only for one night we were on midnight call,and suddenly i heard my baby screaming,please go away leave me leave ne!!! Before i know no sound i heard like a body fell down and shes alone in her room,i called n called but no response,it was later till the next afternoon i got a call from her younger sis that my babe was in coma in the hospital,that she was muttering my name n begging for her life occasionally,she was in coma for 24 hrs.i just had to go outside under a tree and started begging they release her,and not up to 5mins a call came through ,thst she has regain consciousness,and was even scared to talk to me,she only told me later that she was kidnapped taken to sea n dealt with,that was how i had to let her go,but she refused telling me details,the one am dating of recent just told me about a strange girl warning her in her dreams,last month and am just confused right now[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

My dear don't show desperation,or u will used and dumped u not the only possessed lady here.U are good to have confessed ur own...u are a fine girl but be in control dear.
You sort urself out and move on,after all u didn't choose or really want it.
I have been following ur chats,know am a friend standing by u

quote author=Lamanii22 post=87536891]

Sorry.. It wasn't intentional... Pardon me...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
These things are real,I have experienced tire.I even met girls that manifested even those that promised me security and winnings but I declined telling them I depend on God.
D guy that said any gal dat gives her body has a plan is correct,very correct.
If u doubting bet me some of this ladies here ae connected to d water world,d can visit the doubting Thomas with flogging not sex if nah ur mind so that u go believe by force as for me I believe one million times ......u way dey doubt u Neva JAM!!!

quote author=SweetCunt97 post=87558729]So u still enjoying d spiritual knacking huh? Wehdone oo[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Davoneskay(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
@ Rawhumper, why make a mess of our beloved thread?
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

Lwkmd I love naija....i sight u buddy...
U funny wetin d stripper do she accept?

quote author=holusormi post=87566849]

Actually it is , sometimes you can get so unnaturally high , you’ll have temporary amnesia - happened to me before , got so high in the club and the next day my friends told me I got down and proposed to a stripper - still don’t remember doing it though [/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Didn't the same bible talk about fallen angel's,even when Jesus said he saw satan falling from Heaven like a lightening.
Same Bible mentioned about Leviathan spirit from the sea so bro such creatures exist.

drnoel:

One wonders how u can believe in the Bible and it's words and still be talking about mermaids? Shows how really sick u are. "Therefore, rid urself of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy and slander of every kind"- 1Peter2:1.
What u are doing is slandering the evil one. Go and read book of Jude 1:8-10. "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ"- 2Corinthians 11:13.
U obviously don't know the scriptures.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Are u jealous? Didn't u see my other contribution.
Well u guys can stay there and argue urselves out while I do the matching���.
She didn't complain and afterall we here to make friends not to argue our brains out.
Plz Excuse me

Davoneskay:
@ Rawhumper, why make a mess of our beloved thread?
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Davoneskay(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rawhumper:

Are u jealous? Didn't u see my other contribution.
Well u guys can stay there and argue urselves out while I do the matching���.
She didn't complain and afterall we here to make friends not to argue our brains out.
Plz Excuse me

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Davoneskay(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
@ Rawhumper, u r quoting wrongly. It's getting me pissed off.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

Are u for real?
Is it the pettprincess in Nairaland or what

quote author=GreatResearcher post=87635628]I met this extremely pretty, slim, young, decent and not too intelligent girl called petyprincess. we had a one night stand and at the process of swallowing my cum, she burst my balls. I was at LUTH for 30days . What a bad experience[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Am confused I thought u were the one....cos no girl can answer that in real life dear.
Was really scared....

Petyprincess:

What is this rubbish? Please don't make me mad o, if what your ex did still have a mark on you please don't involve me o angry
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
How did you know his wife if u never met him?
Well u two are adults,don't have the right to sniff around what ain't my biz.
But cant imagine breaking a guys balls...must b really painful

Petyprincess:

Please don't mind him o, he has been mentioning me since morning,have never met him in my life!!
Greatresearcher it seems you want me to expose your fraudulent wife abi?
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

Is now she mentioned ur wife u playing with her.
Its too much a joke .....u created a very wrong perception about with this joke.
Its not good lets be really matured even with our jokes

quote author=GreatResearcher post=87637634]Hahahaha someone cannot play with u?[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by GreatResearcher: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Are u for real?
Is it the pettprincess in Nairaland or what

quote author=GreatResearcher post=87635628]I met this extremely pretty, slim, young, decent and not too intelligent girl called petyprincess. we had a one night stand and at the process of swallowing my cum, she burst my balls. I was at LUTH for 30days . What a bad experience
Don't start what u can't finish. Good night
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by GreatResearcher: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rawhumper:

Am confused I thought u were the one....cos no girl can answer that in real life dear.
Was really scared....

petyprincess pls ignore this troll
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

None of business but next Time be matured and know this public.
You can joke with her in private but not that kind of jokes....its a correction and ain't here to argue with ya cos I don't d energy to waste.Goodnight

quote author=GreatResearcher post=88453259]Don't start what u can't finish. Good night[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by GreatResearcher: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

None of business but next Time be matured and know this public.
You can joke with her in private but not that kind of jokes....its a correction and ain't here to argue with ya cos I don't d energy to waste.Goodnight

quote author=GreatResearcher post=88453259]Don't start what u can't finish. Good night
fvck off
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by GreatResearcher: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rawhumper:

How did you know his wife if u never met him?
Well u two are adults,don't have the right to sniff around what ain't my biz.
But cant imagine breaking a guys balls...must b really painful

not ur biz and u poke nose? Fvck off
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

My dear don't show desperation,or u will used and dumped u not the only possessed lady here.U are good to have confessed ur own...u are a fine girl but be in control dear.
You sort urself out and move on,after all u didn't choose or really want it.
I have been following ur chats,know am a friend standing by u

Awwww I really appreciate you Hun, thank you so much...

quote author=Lamanii22 post=87536891]

Sorry.. It wasn't intentional... Pardon me...
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Plz did u say something? Am just hearing d sound of gen....and matured write ups from other people.....cant see a thing...plz where?
Jux bounce off chihuahua

GreatResearcher:
fvck off
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

Talk to my palm Chihuahua....maybe she u lead to be matured I can give u brief audience right now stay out of sight......puffffff

quote author=GreatResearcher post=88453525]not ur biz and u poke nose? Fvck off[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
[sorry Chihuahua my typing was fast....just stay at the back when u have grown mentally u can have my brief attention.

quote author=GreatResearcher post=88453482]fvck off[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
You welcome dear u can pm me sleakkyone@gmail.com if u want to know me better. Take care

quote author=Lamanii22 post=88453554][/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Kola5281(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2020
Omooo �

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.