Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,497 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl (50811 Views)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by skylane: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

You must be papawater, you're probably married to the spirit tormenting your girlfriends. You need deliverance and be a real Christian, I mean a Christian that prays.
pawa what? Haba the first girl that experienced it my frst true love,told me that,she was frst having night mares about a lady dealing with her,she woke up around 5am and went to front of thier house,only for her to see a light skinned figure coming out from the dark towards her,she wanted runing but was paralysed,and the lady she saw is still same discription as others encounter,it told her told stay off me that i n her were together somewhere n i left her promising to come back to her,only for me to delay,that the day dey crown her that i will have to come n join her,blah blah blah,i was scared as shit but i felt she was trting to scare me,i never believed,although i do have weird dreams,like walking around a beautiful place with gold,holding kids n with a lady,and i see people i do know in my dreams but never met them before real life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Chamber2000:
And I wan toast u before. Sorry no vex for my thought.

I dey fear mammy water and Pappy water biko.

I had this classmate back in my secondary school days who always stay to herself and rarely contribute to anything nor discussion. I was her only friend because I was good in government and English Language.

My seat mate one day got her angry and the next day he came back with stories of how the girl flogged him in his dreams that he cries like a baby. I told the girl what my friend said and she just laughed that I somehow believed my friend.

One day out of Puberty syndrome that people call konji today I playfully touched the girl's breast because her breast were firm and look succulent from her school uniform. Na there my problem for SS3 start. She playfully told me not to do it again which is Amber and Green if you know you know.

That night I saw the girl in my dreams and the way I was flogged by her and her seat mate. I cry like pikin that I had to wake up in the midnight and couldn't sleep. I was like why this girl go flog me like this for only breast wey I press when Anna our neighbor has not broke my head for squeezing her own.

I accosted her the next day and she laughed over it then I warned her seriously and told guyz in the class what happened. People were just looking at her like a witch in class and it even got to my Form mistress.

That night the beating I got was so severe by her and some ladies that I had to start screaming and my uncle and his wife ran into our own room and my aunty started praying and she put this Catholic Scapula on me.

I explained to them what happened and they scolded me and told me to go apologize to the girl. I went and apologize to the girl the next day and I only told my seat mate that this whip mark on my neck was from the girl lashes.

Fear woman.

Fear women

Which Nigerian movie is that?
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Chamber2000: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

Which Nigerian movie is that?
This happened in the year 2000 when I was in my finals in secondary school so check if I have time for those kids stuff

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2020
justnock:

Every yellow pawpaw lady is possessed...in the mind of an average Nigerian. grin grin grin

Let me tell you a story;
A friend of mine went to his church on Sunday morning. He sat beside a very pretty lady, in the church hall. He had a chat with the lady just before the service commenced properly. He asked her for her phone number but she said after the service. My homeboy was cool with that. He had fallen for her, already.
During the service, the man of God began praying and the lady started to manifest.
She fell to the floor and started rolling like a snake.
Question: If you were to be in my friend's shoes, would you still collect her phone number after the service?

I know guys who would still collect her number. U only fear what can kill u.
An acquaintance and neighbor of our once picked a lady from the road when we were in Aba years back. There was one very popular road being known to be associated with ghosts and spirit things.
Later in the night we heard screams of Terror and the boy ran out of his apartment naked only clutching his bedcover screaming where is she where is she. We woke up and ran into his flat but the lady he had picked was no more there. Guy says he woke up to pee after they had had several rounds and slept off. He says act was uneventful apart from his noticing she was physically very cold, her body was alittle too cold, colder that normal when two people are nyashing. He said she was lying on the bed when he returned and the lady that was lying on the bed suddenly was standing by his wardrobe naked and then she suddenly grew lots of hair and was no-more there. That scared the hell outta him and he ran out screaming.
Anyways we didn't find it funny, we looked for her outside. Even drove around but never saw her.
One would have thought the guy would have grown a brain but he didn't. Drove out the next night to look for another lady to bed.
I didn't see it myself so still doubt whatever happened that day. I don't believe such things though cos the guy could have dropped her or saw her off and forgotten he did.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Chamber2000:
This happened in the year 2000 when I was in my finals in secondary school so check if I have time for those kids stuff

Stories like that are not scarce. We hear such often. I don't believe those shit though.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by seankafor(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

Stories like that are not scarce. We hear such often. I don't believe those shit though.
its ok you dont believe but dont make people who experience these look like fools or liars.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2020
seankafor:
its ok you dont believe but dont make people who experience these look like fools or liars.
I doubt I passed that message. I did post one that happened to a neighbor of mine that I am aware of so how u arrived at Ur statement baffles me.
Anyways, doesn't matter
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

An acquaintance and neighbor of our once picked a lady from the road when we were in Aba years back. There was one very popular road being known to be associated with ghosts and spirit things.
Later in the night we heard screams of Terror and the boy ran out of his apartment naked only clutching his bedcover screaming where is she where is she. We woke up and ran into his flat but the lady he had picked was no more there. Guy says he woke up to pee after they had had several rounds and slept off. He says act was uneventful apart from his noticing she was physically very cold, her body was alittle too cold, colder that normal when two people are nyashing. He said she was lying on the bed when he returned and the lady that was lying on the bed suddenly was standing by his wardrobe naked and then she suddenly grew lots of hair and was no-more there. That scared the hell outta him and he ran out screaming.
Anyways we didn't find it funny, we looked for her outside. Even drove around but never saw her.
One would have thought the guy would have grown a brain but he didn't. Drove out the next night to look for another lady to bed.
I didn't see it myself so still doubt whatever happened that day. I don't believe such things though cos the guy could have dropped her or saw her off and forgotten he did.

I find this your story terrifying in a hilarious way
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2020
justnock:

I find this your story terrifying in a hilarious way
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The reason for the story wasn't to scare anyone but to state that there are diehard men out there

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

The reason for the story wasn't to scare anyone but to state that there are diehard men out there
Exactly
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by LINTUNE(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=87534280][/quote]with this ur bell nose
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by nwimo22(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
ikbnice:
if a girl makes it too easy for you... Beware!
Please dont start. Lol
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by HRwells: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
OMG just how shallow can mortals get? undecided undecided..left to me na annihilate all humans so hopefully in the next life una go get sense cry.. spirit wife, jazz, Las Las na relaxer dey all of una brain wey type those fictional rubbish angry angry
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by seankafor(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
HRwells:
OMG just how shallow can mortals get? undecided undecided..left to me na annihilate all humans so hopefully in the next life una go get sense cry.. spirit wife, jazz, Las Las na relaxer dey all of una brain wey type those fictional rubbish angry angry
you re a fool sir, for downplaying on other people experience.

Just like saying all your life experiences are all fictitious.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
HRwells:

Lol, allow people believe what they must. I don't believe those shit though but people do, won't make me insult them
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Kingsteve(m): 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
There was this girl I met back in the day.
saying she's the most beautiful is an understatement.
She was the definition of beauty and pretty combined.

One day, as I was walking down the street in my neighborhood, I saw her and made a move.

I approached her and started a chitchat.
As we were exchanging numbers, and my focus was on the screen of my phone, immediately I looked up to tell her I'd call her...
Lo and behold...what happened terrified me.

I saw her levitate!
Yes, right in front of me, she started ascending into heaven.

So many things came to my mind at once.
I thought the rapture had finally happened and I was left behind.
But no...as this girl was ascending, next thing, she grew wings and flew away like a bird.

It later dawned on me I probably met an angel.
pheew!
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
skylane:
What about guys none with any? Well guys are not left out,dated alot of girls,the ones i come to really love always tell me about weird dreams they have,about 6 different girls/ladies gave me almost the same experience,mostly a beautiful tall lady with gold jewelries cowries and long hair longer than her waist,always appear to them some in dream some trance,warning them to stay away from me,and she wears a golden mini crown,infact one i can remember 2012,this girl so inlove with me,and the funny thing is we never met,it was a 2go love that grew strong,a month to our relationship she started telling seeing a lady s(same description with others)use to issue her warnings in dream,but i used to brush it away,,there was even a day this my girl took her bath wanting to apply cream on her body,she bolted the door to her room,only for her to see the door open by someone and lo n behold that wierd lady in her dreams has come to her in reality,gave her final warning n left shuting the door,this my gurl baffled stood up to check the door if it wasnt bolted but suprisingly it was bolted no explaination how the lady cane in n went out,
When she told me i was scared as hell,but still our love grew stronger,only for one night we were on midnight call,and suddenly i heard my baby screaming,please go away leave me leave ne!!! Before i know no sound i heard like a body fell down and shes alone in her room,i called n called but no response,it was later till the next afternoon i got a call from her younger sis that my babe was in coma in the hospital,that she was muttering my name n begging for her life occasionally,she was in coma for 24 hrs.i just had to go outside under a tree and started begging they release her,and not up to 5mins a call came through ,thst she has regain consciousness,and was even scared to talk to me,she only told me later that she was kidnapped taken to sea n dealt with,that was how i had to let her go,but she refused telling me details,the one am dating of recent just told me about a strange girl warning her in her dreams,last month and am just confused right now
Go for deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
skylane:
pawa what? Haba the first girl that experienced it my frst true love,told me that,she was frst having night mares about a lady dealing with her,she woke up around 5am and went to front of thier house,only for her to see a light skinned figure coming out from the dark towards her,she wanted runing but was paralysed,and the lady she saw is still same discription as others encounter,it told her told stay off me that i n her were together somewhere n i left her promising to come back to her,only for me to delay,that the day dey crown her that i will have to come n join her,blah blah blah,i was scared as shit but i felt she was trting to scare me,i never believed,although i do have weird dreams,like walking around a beautiful place with gold,holding kids n with a lady,and i see people i do know in my dreams but never met them before real life
You married to marine spirit jorrrr... Better go divorce the spirit

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by seankafor(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kingsteve:

One day, as I was walking down the street in my neighborhood, I saw her and made a move.

As we were exchanging numbers, and my focus was on the screen of my phone, immediately I looked up to tell her I'd call her...

I saw her levitate!

But no...as this girl was ascending, next thing, she grew wings and flew away like a bird.

pheew!
cheesy
go to international forums like reddit and quota and see people experiences.
You dont because you haven't come across such hence you make jest of the people that have.

You see why we re always stagnant in every aspect.. always taking things for jokes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Davoneskay(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
seankafor:
You dont because you haven't come across such hence you make jest of the people that have.

You see why we re always stagnant in every aspect.. always taking things for jokes

I swear down, quora is very advanced. Filled with mature minds. No negative vibe. Anyone can air his opinion without being unnecessarily criticized. Nairaland should not be compared to Reddit or Quora.
Plus lots of celebrities on quora.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Kingsteve(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
seankafor:

I say make I joke small na, haba!
And who says I don't believe in the supernatural?
It is part of our cosmic world.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kingsteve:

I saw her levitate!

pheew!
cheesy

What did u smoke?

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Kingsteve(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

What did u smoke?
Just normal weed na.
Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by HRwells: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
seankafor:
you re a fool sir, for downplaying on other people experience.

Just like saying all your life experiences are all fictitious.
your lv of retardation is beyond saving cry cry embarassed
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by HRwells: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

Lol, allow people believe what they must. I don't believe those shit though but people do, won't make me insult them
I normally ignore shit like this but come on it's 2020, how can be ppl still think this way sad
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
HRwells:
I normally ignore shit like this but come on it's 2020, how can be ppl still think this way sad

Baffles me too sometimes but Nigerians are extremists. Ignite not religion, it's something fetish, if it's not tribalism, it's bolo haram. That is how they are built.
I have learnt to just wake pass. Learn the same
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by CaptainAfrica: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
There was a time I was in port harcourt and I went to one local restaurant which was near a brothel to eat. If I remember correctly, I think I met the girl already in the restaurant eating so I told one of the waitress in the restaurant what I wanted to eat while I sat down and waited. I as was waiting I just looked at this girl next thing, I was so sexually aroused towards the girl that my 3rd leg was already on a standing ovation and I felt like having sex with her right way. Funny thing was that the girl was not really looking at me face to face like that and there were toddlers around. I got my food and started eating yet i was still feeling sexually aroused. When I finished eating I just walked up to girl and tried to chat her up. she just told me "if I want I can sex her" I was really scared and I just summoned strong will to leave the place. One of the waitresses there apparently saw all that happened and as I was leaving she just laughed at me.

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Zhahovic(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin grin
Kekereekun123:
once meet a fine yellow babe at a wedding. she gave me lift back as our area no far my friend actually said i she lives near me. we exchanged numbers and begin chatting on BBM then. got to know she was lonely and guys used to be intimidated by her. fast forward to 5 months later i began to go to her house, she lived alone her fam was based in ibadan but she came to lagos for work. we then began to sec chat i used to make mouth about how i would suck her till she cums and all. the d day it would happen we romanced and kissed and i took off the pant. i started to perceive dead rat/fish. i was like chimo wetin be this. i went back to romancing and told her it was too soon. i later told her on chat what happened she denied having pussy odour and later blocked me. since then i have phobia for tall fair ladies o

grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
My chest o
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

It's impossible to drop someone off and forget bro. There's more than meets the eye. Some guys wave off spiritual phenomenon because of the lust. So many guys are carrying so many problems and diseases all in the name of f*cking

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by skylane: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You married to marine spirit jorrrr... Better go divorce the spirit
i cant just go and give any pastor my head to lay hands on
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by hahn(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Do you like ugly women
They know most guys won't get close to a ugly woman that why they use beautiful women

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
skylane:
i cant just go and give any pastor my head to lay hands on
So u still enjoying d spiritual knacking huh? Wehdone oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.