Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl (50812 Views)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by skylane: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So u still enjoying d spiritual knacking huh? Wehdone oo
inaa? Am tired i will go to mountain of fire
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by ghettochild4u(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
I try not to believe these things... But sometimes I feel like I am connected to the waters somehow... The more reason I have never visited the beach before.... I have Jesus, but I haven't had that courage to visit the beach...
Go beach, Mami water no go carry u ooo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by ghettochild4u(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
id911:

Don't pity me because I'm not possessed. The reason I never wanted to come on in here to share this experience of mine is because of responses like yours and other similar ones.

Let me tell you something, after my experience, I decided to go deeper in finding some certain things about fine girls, most extremely beautiful ladies you see around have one issue or the other. But you know what, not every guy they come across can share in their 'negative' issues. Some people tend to have unexplained natural defensive mechanism that wade off bad energy from having negative effects on them even without their knowledge.

Even HIV/Aids, no be everybody fit catch that disease, go make your findings
With jazz abi? Ur dick no go rise once d girl get any disease for body ba?
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by ghettochild4u(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

I feel it is the day they would crown me a queen... Cause I have seen it multiple times in my dreams... And my mom knows... The more reason she doesn't allow me go out much... I have done deliverance multiple times lol... MFM candidate...
Great queen.... I greet u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by ghettochild4u(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Tomjazzy2:
Had this beautiful girl I really liked, back in school. We became good friends, but deep down, we wanted more.

I usually visited her hostel, but always left before night fall, even though she severally tried to persuade me to stay longer. Yeah, of course, I was just bidding my time before...lipsrsealed

So, this one day, I resolved it was going to be the day. I visited again, but unlike other days, I made sure I stayed longer.

It got late and I couldn't go back to my hostel. Before we both slept off, some how, I couldn't get myself to make any move on her. You can only imagine how disappointed she was before she eventually slept off that night.

While asleep that night, I had this crazy dream. I found myself awake and worried in the same position I was before falling asleep(in the dream), but couldn't understand why. Suddenly, there was this knock on the door. She was deeply gone to hear this knock. By the time the knock became deafening, I stood up, opened it, and wow! There was this strange and huge creature (I still struggle to give a good description till date) that kept asking "what are you doing here..." It tried hitting me and I woke up. I was so terrified that I almost grabbed her. I didn't sleep for the rest of the night.

She woke up later and must have thought that, perhaps, I was finally ready to... lipsrsealed

I wanted to let her know about this, especially as I've got my "ego" in the line, but I kept coming up with reasons why that wasn't necessary.

Although we remained good friends till we graduated, I never got over that night.

She's now married with two kids. You can't believe she still jokes about how "spineless" I was back in school, till this day embarassed

If u told her now what u experienced then, she would call it bluff
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by ghettochild4u(m): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lamanii
Let me take you to mummy wink
=Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
=Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
=Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Lamanii22
Ashewo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 1:46am On Mar 19, 2020
ghettochild4u:

Great queen.... I greet u

Mad ooo.... You're highly appreciated... Welcome to my kingdom...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 1:58am On Mar 19, 2020
ikbnice:
don't tell me you tongue are the cause of my sleepless night today ooo

Na play I dey play for here nah

Hahahahaha... You're such a clown!
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by holusormi(m): 4:24am On Mar 19, 2020
skylane:
What about guys none with any? Well guys are not left out,dated alot of girls,the ones i come to really love always tell me about weird dreams they have,about 6 different girls/ladies gave me almost the same experience,mostly a beautiful tall lady with gold jewelries cowries and long hair longer than her waist,always appear to them some in dream some trance,warning them to stay away from me,and she wears a golden mini crown,infact one i can remember 2012,this girl so inlove with me,and the funny thing is we never met,it was a 2go love that grew strong,a month to our relationship she started telling seeing a lady s(same description with others)use to issue her warnings in dream,but i used to brush it away,,there was even a day this my girl took her bath wanting to apply cream on her body,she bolted the door to her room,only for her to see the door open by someone and lo n behold that wierd lady in her dreams has come to her in reality,gave her final warning n left shuting the door,this my gurl baffled stood up to check the door if it wasnt bolted but suprisingly it was bolted no explaination how the lady cane in n went out,
When she told me i was scared as hell,but still our love grew stronger,only for one night we were on midnight call,and suddenly i heard my baby screaming,please go away leave me leave ne!!! Before i know no sound i heard like a body fell down and shes alone in her room,i called n called but no response,it was later till the next afternoon i got a call from her younger sis that my babe was in coma in the hospital,that she was muttering my name n begging for her life occasionally,she was in coma for 24 hrs.i just had to go outside under a tree and started begging they release her,and not up to 5mins a call came through ,thst she has regain consciousness,and was even scared to talk to me,she only told me later that she was kidnapped taken to sea n dealt with,that was how i had to let her go,but she refused telling me details,the one am dating of recent just told me about a strange girl warning her in her dreams,last month and am just confused right now

Hmnn - this your story smells , smells like bullsh**t , how’d you even type all this with a straight face ? I kept laughing all through - joker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by holusormi(m): 4:31am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

I know guys who would still collect her number. U only fear what can kill u.
An acquaintance and neighbor of our once picked a lady from the road when we were in Aba years back. There was one very popular road being known to be associated with ghosts and spirit things.
Later in the night we heard screams of Terror and the boy ran out of his apartment naked only clutching his bedcover screaming where is she where is she. We woke up and ran into his flat but the lady he had picked was no more there. Guy says he woke up to pee after they had had several rounds and slept off. He says act was uneventful apart from his noticing she was physically very cold, her body was alittle too cold, colder that normal when two people are nyashing. He said she was lying on the bed when he returned and the lady that was lying on the bed suddenly was standing by his wardrobe naked and then she suddenly grew lots of hair and was no-more there. That scared the hell outta him and he ran out screaming.
Anyways we didn't find it funny, we looked for her outside. Even drove around but never saw her.
One would have thought the guy would have grown a brain but he didn't. Drove out the next night to look for another lady to bed.
I didn't see it myself so still doubt whatever happened that day. I don't believe such things though cos the guy could have dropped her or saw her off and forgotten he did.

Once had a similar experience with one girl I picked up at the club , she stepped outside and I didn’t see her again , searched and searched , turns out the idiot was so high she somehow stumbled to the back of my tank scalfolding and fell asleep there cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by holusormi(m): 4:33am On Mar 19, 2020
Kingsteve:
There was this girl I met back in the day.
saying she's the most beautiful is an understatement.
She was the definition of beauty and pretty combined.

One day, as I was walking down the street in my neighborhood, I saw her and made a move.

I approached her and started a chitchat.
As we were exchanging numbers, and my focus was on the screen of my phone, immediately I looked up to tell her I'd call her...
Lo and behold...what happened terrified me.

I saw her levitate!
Yes, right in front of me, she started ascending into heaven.

So many things came to my mind at once.
I thought the rapture had finally happened and I was left behind.
But no...as this girl was ascending, next thing, she grew wings and flew away like a bird.

It later dawned on me I probably met an angel.
pheew!
cheesy

Lemme guess , you smoked an unfamiliar strain of weed like 30 mins before ‘meeting’ her yeah ?
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by holusormi(m): 4:36am On Mar 19, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

It's impossible to drop someone off and forget bro. There's more than meets the eye. Some guys wave off spiritual phenomenon because of the lust. So many guys are carrying so many problems and diseases all in the name of f*cking

Actually it is , sometimes you can get so unnaturally high , you’ll have temporary amnesia - happened to me before , got so high in the club and the next day my friends told me I got down and proposed to a stripper - still don’t remember doing it though

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by ikbnice(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hahahahaha... You're such a clown!
I no play ooo... Maybe you don take wetin I use play personal. Na play me dey play ooo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2020
holusormi:

Once had a similar experience with one girl I picked up at the club , she stepped outside and I didn’t see her again , searched and searched , turns out the idiot was so high she somehow stumbled to the back of my tank scalfolding and fell asleep there cheesy

Lol, that one na classical ghost story. U can imagine what the story would have turned to if she was never found?
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Tominix(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by skylane: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2020
holusormi:

Hmnn - this your story smells , smells like bullsh**t , how’d you even type all this with a straight face ? I kept laughing all through - joker
pray you never experience it,dont be ignorant

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Tominix(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Intuitively.
we share smtin in common

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Tominix(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

U know shit. U don't know anything
I wish you knw me, if you do you Will not type this shit Dnt mess with me That my warning!!!
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Tominix(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

U are delusional. Stop misinformation or I will send TB Joshua to u.
WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT IS THERE THE BIBLE SAYS"WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT" IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Tominix(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

U are delusional. Stop misinformation or I will send TB Joshua to u.
WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT IS THERE THE BIBLE SAYS"WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT" IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL UNDERSTAND i dnt get scared of a so_called pastor/OR PROPHET let it be a war for oUr GODS I KNW WHO I SERVE AND YOU KNW YOURS . . . . . . .
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Tominix(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mad ooo.... You're highly appreciated... Welcome to my kingdom...

blood of JESUS THEY DON INITIATE YOU NI

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2020
Tominix:

WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT IS THERE
THE BIBLE SAYS"WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT"
IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

One wonders how u can believe in the Bible and it's words and still be talking about mermaids? Shows how really sick u are. "Therefore, rid urself of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy and slander of every kind"- 1Peter2:1.
What u are doing is slandering the evil one. Go and read book of Jude 1:8-10. "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ"- 2Corinthians 11:13.
U obviously don't know the scriptures.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Tominix:

WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT IS THERE
THE BIBLE SAYS"WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT"
IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
i dnt get scared of a so_called pastor/OR PROPHET
let it be a war for oUr GODS
I KNW WHO I SERVE AND YOU KNW YOURS . . . . . . .

U don't know shit. U don't know the scriptures. U are not strong in the faith. Read the passages I gave u and go and pray. Also, I am not a member of TB Joshua's movement. I thought u were that was why I made that comment.
May the lord be with u as u grow in the faith. But pls stop misinformation.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Danhumprey: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2020
UncleSnr:
So marine Kingdom don't deal with ugly girls?

We have a long way to go in this part of the earth.

Cc: Hahn
I swear we have a long way to go. grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Danhumprey: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No I probably won't
Most georgous girls you see moving all round
Are all from the Marine kingdom
They sometimes come on land to borrow sun and mind you not only to borrow sun alone and with a mission to accomplish if you are conversant with MFM people dey do preach it very well
That's why some men are half human and half dead
Many destiny have been jeopardized
Sigh*
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by drnoel: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

No I probably won't
Most georgous girls you see moving all round
Are all from the Marine kingdom
They sometimes come on land to borrow sun and mind you not only to borrow sun alone and with a mission to accomplish if you are conversant with MFM people dey do preach it very well
That's why some men are half human and half dead
Many destiny have been jeopardized

I really are not well
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by timibare(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=87534280][/quote] cute....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Tominix(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

U don't know shit. U don't know the scriptures. U are not strong in the faith. Read the passages I gave u and go and pray. Also, I am not a member of TB Joshua's movement. I thought u were that was why I made that comment.
May the lord be with u as u grow in the faith. But pls stop misinformation.
seem like you dnt understand mermaids are infernal creatures, they are semi demons they don't exit in real life but in human thoughts that is what i mean they are weapons satan use for destruction not busty fair ladies. . . . .
thanks for the enlightenment though bro . . . . ,
i also tot you were a synagourgian,
wat church do you attend your pastor need a thumbs up you like wise . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Tominix(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2020
drnoel:

One wonders how u can believe in the Bible and it's words and still be talking about mermaids? Shows how really sick u are. "Therefore, rid urself of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy and slander of every kind"- 1Peter2:1.
What u are doing is slandering the evil one. Go and read book of Jude 1:8-10. "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ"- 2Corinthians 11:13.
U obviously don't know the scriptures.
phew i give up____________________________
don't relent in your faith in christ
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Edojoma(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
skylane:
What about guys none with any? Well guys are not left out,dated alot of girls,the ones i come to really love always tell me about weird dreams they have,about 6 different girls/ladies gave me almost the same experience,mostly a beautiful tall lady with gold jewelries cowries and long hair longer than her waist,always appear to them some in dream some trance,warning them to stay away from me,and she wears a golden mini crown,infact one i can remember 2012,this girl so inlove with me,and the funny thing is we never met,it was a 2go love that grew strong,a month to our relationship she started telling seeing a lady s(same description with others)use to issue her warnings in dream,but i used to brush it away,,there was even a day this my girl took her bath wanting to apply cream on her body,she bolted the door to her room,only for her to see the door open by someone and lo n behold that wierd lady in her dreams has come to her in reality,gave her final warning n left shuting the door,this my gurl baffled stood up to check the door if it wasnt bolted but suprisingly it was bolted no explaination how the lady cane in n went out,
When she told me i was scared as hell,but still our love grew stronger,only for one night we were on midnight call,and suddenly i heard my baby screaming,please go away leave me leave ne!!! Before i know no sound i heard like a body fell down and shes alone in her room,i called n called but no response,it was later till the next afternoon i got a call from her younger sis that my babe was in coma in the hospital,that she was muttering my name n begging for her life occasionally,she was in coma for 24 hrs.i just had to go outside under a tree and started begging they release her,and not up to 5mins a call came through ,thst she has regain consciousness,and was even scared to talk to me,she only told me later that she was kidnapped taken to sea n dealt with,that was how i had to let her go,but she refused telling me details,the one am dating of recent just told me about a strange girl warning her in her dreams,last month and am just confused right now

Bro from ur write up its crystal clear dat u av a spirit wife, its not common with guys sha..u av to ask ur mum d circumstances surrounding ur birth n if she did any sacrifice regarding it and also how u were dedicated....its not a big deal though, av seen people with cases beyond imagination n were delivered....ordinary prayer nor go do dis one ooo bros...d problem is u, d spirit wife doesn't want any gal around u, dey r always jealous... U must break d link by undoing wat anybody did on ur behalf, and d worst of it is dat u keep draining gals of their good luck and good fortunes whenever u sleep with dem without u knowing. Its not ur fault though...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.