Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Do You Think When Reading This Peom☜(shocking End!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think When Reading This Peom☜(shocking End!!!) (327 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think When Reading This Peom☜(shocking End!!!) by SaChither(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Her body glistens in the light I urge to play with her all night I pick her up and hold her steady Take a deep breath, we both are ready.
I run one hand up her long neck Just touching her makes me euphoric Across her body, my right hand goes I've been practicing, believe me, it shows.
Her body glistens in the light I urge to play with her all night. I pick her up and hold her steady, Take a deep breath, we both are ready.
Another deep breath, the tension mounts. Have to stay focused, every moment counts. I am ready; let's get movin'. Here it goes, we both start groovin'.
Her body glistens in the light. I urge to play with her all night. I pick her up and hold her steady, Take a deep breath, we both are ready.
I start out slow to get in the swing. As I do, she starts to sing. The sounds and feelings grow more immense. The movements become more intense.
Her body glistens in the light. I urge to play with her all night. I pick her up and hold her steady. Take a deep breath, we both are ready.
She screams and screams, while I am gropin'. My heart stops as I see the door open. My mom walks in and with a frown Says, "Your guitar is too loud, please turn it down."

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think When Reading This Peom☜(shocking End!!!) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Mad o
I was actually thinking u were having sex with a gal.....until I saw the last part.
Mehn....dat was good
Re: What Do You Think When Reading This Peom☜(shocking End!!!) by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Thought you are frolicking with a bottle of cold beer grin
Re: What Do You Think When Reading This Peom☜(shocking End!!!) by PlayerMeji: 1:43am On Mar 17, 2020
I thought for once you had for yourself a whole s.ex doll.

(1) (Reply)

Grandma’s Chicken Missing / Exclusive For The Ladies: 3k Monthly Sub Giveaway / dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.